Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20344 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by tete7000(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Man, God did not crash the airplane. If anything, when appropriate investigation are conducted it will be discovered that human errors and not God caused the plane to crash. When God created man, he gave him dominion over many things and also power to alter his destiny. So it is not everything that happen that can be attributed to God. many things that happen to man are as a result of his errors. God does not do evil. He is infinitely good.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

I come from a British and Nigerian family. Not my choice. Ode.

And you chose logicboy as your username? How dumber can any British citizen be?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
akthedream: You opposed what he said about racism but changed ur believe through what you heard from him..Na you be the real ODE...Mordern day slave to a white drunkard...When u hear people calling u a Pig..just say sir.

Wow! I am amazed at the stupi.dity of some people here. The racist made two points; one was racist, the other was true.

If I researched on the true part an change my belief, how is that illogical?

You people need help!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Righteous or not, you're a christian. does the bible tell you to insult people's fathers?

If you're not righteous how are you as a christian supposed to make it to heaven? Hmm? You would have gone to hell if you were on that Dana flight huh?

So you believe in hell right?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

And you chose logicboy as your username? How dumber can any British citizen be?

Non sequitur. It does not follow and does not make sense.

Premise and conclusion totally separate.

How am I dumb for choosing logicboy and being British?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

So you believe in hell right?

Wrong. Just telling you how you are not following [b]YOUR [/b]own belief

I dnt believe in hell
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
akthedream: You opposed what he said about racism but changed ur believe through what you heard from him..Na you be the real ODE...Mordern day slave to a white drunkard...When u hear people calling u a Pig..just say sir.

chei !

lololololol
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

chei !

lololololol

Cheerleading when all your poitns have been debunked? smh. sad

logicboy:

Wow! I am amazed at the stupi.dity of some people here. The racist made two points; one was racist, the other was true.

If I researched on the true part an change my belief, how is that illogical?

You people need help!
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Non sequitur. It does not follow and does not make sense.

Premise and conclusion totally separate.

How am I dumb for choosing logicboy and being British?
being British makes u a native speaker of the ENglish Language so I would expect that u have a very good knowledge of the language. LOGIC is defined as...note that it is a noun.

n.
1. The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
a. A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
b. A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
c. The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
3. Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
4. The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There's a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
5. Computer Science
a. The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
b. Computer circuitry.
c. Graphic representation of computer circuitry.

A boy is defined as

boy  (boi)
n.
1. A male child.
2. A son: his youngest boy.
3. Often Offensive A man, especially a young man.
4. Informal A man socializing in a group of men: a night out with the boys.
5. Offensive A male servant or employee.

Note that both are nouns...

From analysis...would it not have been right to use the adjective form of logic. I.e logical to qualify your boyhood? cheesy grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

chei !

lololololol

The guy na mumu
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Unfortunately for you, no one knows who wrote Hebrews.

This contradicts Jesus. Who is more important in your religion. What are you going to do?

All this is still a joke because God doesnt exist. I do not need to please him.

Anyways,

[size=18pt]
There is nothing you can do as a christian that I can not do as an atheist[/size]
i please God, bite yourself. And God wrote Hebrews dummy, the whole Bible is God's word.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
^^^

lol, crypt abeg help me out. I just started a new thread about how logicboy got converted to atheism on the religion section home page.

Can you go over there and help me paste the link to the post where he made that exact statement about what that racist drunkard told him?

I want us to end the idi0ts career on this website

he he he
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: being British makes u a native speaker of the ENglish Language so I would expect that u have a very good knowledge of the language. LOGIC is defined as...note that it is a noun.

n.
1. The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
4. The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There's a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
5. Computer Science
a. The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
b. Computer circuitry.

A boy is defined as

boy  (boi)
n.
1. A male child.

From analysis...would it not have been right to use the adjective form of logic. I.e logical to qualify your boyhood? cheesy grin grin

I am going to debunk your claim in 3 ways.....this is good.

1) Noun + Noun examples; Policeman, corpsman, fireman.

So, you saying that "noun plus noun" is wrong only makes you look ignorant

2) "Logic" and "Boy" are not antonyms and do not contradict each other. A boy can make a logical argument

3) Religious debunking- Jesus was a boy when he was dazzling the religious leaders with logic;

Luke 2:39-52

[39] When Joseph and Mary had done everything required by the Law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee to their own town of Nazareth. [40] And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.

[41] Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. [42] When he was twelve years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom. [43] After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it. [44] Thinking he was in their company, they traveled on for a day. Then they began looking for him among their relatives and friends. [45] When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. [46] After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. [47] Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. [48] When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you."

[49] "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" [50] But they did not understand what he was saying to them.

[51] Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. [52] And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: ^^^

lol, crypt abeg help me out. I just started a new thread about how logicboy got converted to atheism on the religion section home page.

Can you go over there and help me paste the link to the post where he made that exact statement about what that racist drunkard told him?

he he he
consider it done.. Sir.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech: ^^^

he he he

Haters can hate. That thread is against the rule of NL

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

I am going to debunk your claim in 3 ways.....this is good.

1) Noun + Noun examples; Policeman, corpsman, fireman.

So, you saying that "noun plus noun" is wrong only makes you look ignorant

2) "Logic" and "Boy" are not antonyms and do not contradict each other. A boy can make a logical argument

3) Religious debunking- Jesus was a boy when he was dazzling the religious leaders with logic;

Luke 2:39-52

[39] When Joseph and Mary had done everything required by the Law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee to their own town of Nazareth. [40] And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.

[41] Every year his parents went to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. [42] When he was twelve years old, they went up to the Feast, according to the custom. [43] After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it. [44] Thinking he was in their company, they traveled on for a day. Then they began looking for him among their relatives and friends. [45] When they did not find him, they went back to Jerusalem to look for him. [46] After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. [47] Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers. [48] When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you."

[49] "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" [50] But they did not understand what he was saying to them.

[51] Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. [52] And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men
rubbish.... I did not explicitly say that noun plus noun is wrong...I said from analysis. U have only gone to show how much of an ignorant retard u are... Search the Internet for logic boy and logical boy and tell me what you see.... grin grin grin you are still debunking the obvious truth? How defensive can u be? Noun plus noun are used most of the time to connect two obviously related entities...like phonebook. It is sometimes used to describe the nature of some nouns...like blackboard, pink rose...
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Kay17: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
ypzilanti: See the silence on the question showing that majority go to church without understanding the philisophy behind their religion.

Man has freewill and that is what the earth operates on. God intervenes through our prayers but he has the view of the whole picture which man does not have. Thus he will not intervene always except for the fulfilment of his grand purpose. Death is not viewed in Christianity as the end, but the beginning of another chapter.

That in a nutshell is the summarry. You either believe, or you don't. Christians were not promised heaven on earth despite the empty promises that the new age pastors are marketing. It is a religion more aimed for the hearafter, than the present. Jesus preaching mainly covered what we should do so as to prepare for life after here. New age pastors have made it about buying the latest jeep and being a superhuman that cannot experience difficulties or tragedy forgetting that the Lord himself was subject to the problems of mankind- was betrayed and crucified...in the end it was for the glory of God.

In other words, Christianity is a religion of death, that dwells on death?!

Many tragedies do happen such as this, that even flawed man feels empathy. If god has a grand plan, why is it imperfect? Why isn't the prayers of the victims answered? What happened to the free will of the victims??
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: rubbish.... I did not explicitly say that noun plus noun is wrong...I said from analysis. U have only gone to show how much an an ignorant retard u are... Search the Internet for logic boy and logical boy and tell me what you see.... grin grin grin

Wow, backpedaling from your original point? grin grin grin grin

What analysis did you make? Even from a grammatical analysis "logicboy" makes sense. You fail.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, backpedaling from your original point? grin grin grin grin

What analysis did you make? Even from a grammatical analysis "logicboy" makes sense. You fail.

grin grin grin grin grin

So logic qualifies boy from your own grammatical analysis....u just confirmed my suspicion. You are just a dimwit.t
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

Haters can hate. That thread is against the rule of NL

and how is it against the rules?

i want other christians and atheists to understand why you opted for your . . . whats that word again . . . 'agnostic' mindset on your spirituality

is it not good? dont you wish to convert more people to be like you? why not allow me help you?

or must one be a 'drunk racist' to successfully convert a staunch christian to atheism?

U R 2 FUNNY
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

So logic qualifies boy from your own grammatical analysis....u just confirmed my suspicion. You are just a dimwit.t

If "logicboy" were to be a portmanteau or a compound word, it would not be different from many compound words or portmanteaus.

You fail to explain why the name "logicboy" as a name is illogical in English.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic: being British makes u a native speaker of the ENglish Language so I would expect that u have a very good knowledge of the language. LOGIC is defined as...note that it is a noun.

n.
5. Computer Science
b. Computer circuitry.

A boy is defined as

boy  (boi)
n.
1. A male child.

You and your cheerleader better find a room... by your logic batman, spiderman are also wrong... na u sabi english pass abi? Id live you to find your way..
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:
You and your cheerleader better find a room... by your logic batman, spiderman are also wrong... na u sabi english pass abi? Id live you to find your way..

See the ignorance that I have been dealing with?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
logicboy:

If "logicboy" were to be a portmanteau or a compound word, it would not be different from many compound words or portmanteaus.

You fail to explain why the name "logicboy" as a name is illogical in English.

I already explained...nouns plus nouns are used to describe either of both nouns.
musKeeto:
You and your cheerleader better find a room... by your logic batman, spiderman are also wrong... na u sabi english pass abi? Id live you to find your way...

you are an idi.ot. Bat and spider are concrete nouns. What is the difference between batman and fireman? You are such a stui.pid f.uc.k. How about we say wisdomboy because he has wisdom. There are rules of grammar and you guys are stu.pidly disgracing yourselves here. Have ye no brains?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2012

n.
5. Computer Science
b. Computer circuitry.

A boy is defined as

boy  (boi)
n.
1. A male child.

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
thehomer:

How do you know God didn't want the plane to crash? Did he tell you?
Does the presence of unbelievers or relatives of unbelievers prevent God from stopping a plane crash?
Do you think dying in a plane crash is a "better" way to Heaven?

God told me, happy now? Did i mention that the presence of any one prevented God from stopping a plane crash? Do you think atheism is a "better" way to heaven?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
ariyebaba: God is in GOD's OWN COUNTRY(USA).........attending & listening to people who are committed to make this world a better place to live.

Not in a country where there is nepotism,favouritsm,corruptio-ism,boko haramism,gangsterism,looting-ism,gra-graism,stupid-ism,foolish-ism,....
Remove the so called 'Bokoharamism' for now and tell me u cant find the rest and far more worse act in USA.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by lilkech(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
musKeeto:

ahh the bloodsucker returns . . . welcome

no can you join your oga in the next thread to inform us HOW YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST

or did you also meet a 'racist drunk' named BOB over there where you are ?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
akthedream: Remove the so called 'Bokoharamism' for now and tell me u cant find the rest and far more worse act in USA.

Thank you sir. Pure ignorance
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
lilkech:

ahh the bloodsucker returns . . . welcome

no can you join your oga in the next thread to inform us HOW YOU BECAME AN ATHEIST

or did you also meet a 'racist drunk' named BOB over there where you are ?

Oh I see... Birds of the same feather...was wondering where the mor.on sprang up from.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by logicboy: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
cryptic:

I already explained...nouns plus nouns are used to describe either of both nouns. you are an idi.ot. Bat and spider are concrete nouns. What is the difference between batman and fireman? You are such a stui.pid f.uc.k

noun plus noun is correct. So, whatever you are saying is rubbish.

If it is only concrete nouns, then you are still wrong;

science-fiction,

astrophysics- astro (celestial body) plus physics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.