Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,558 members, 6,611,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 04:05 PM

I Am New Here And I Like It Here.my Poser What Wil U Do If: ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am New Here And I Like It Here.my Poser What Wil U Do If: ? (547 Views)

Do You Remember This Poser? / What Wil Likely Happen If Men See Menstrual Period / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here And I Like It Here.my Poser What Wil U Do If: ? by pinfada(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2007
hi,
Just started posting even though i joined for a while now. it is really a nice place. Would like comments and opinons on something. This is a true story.

A neigbhour of a friend is always at war with d husband, so my friend sat her down and discovered the reason. When their marriage was still young, she woke up one night not finding him beside her so she went looking and found him on top of the maid. He saw her and said nne please let me just finish we go talk after. she claims she's endured this frolicking with helps more than ones.
Now they have a new help that has just started budding ( the help is a relation of the wife who is more or less alone in this world).

The wife's delimma is that her hubby will soon go for her.

What advice do u have for this woman?

(1) (Reply)

With 7 Dollars , Ur Egold Will Be Flooded With Dollars Everyday / Is It Ok For A Man To Have Female Friend Who Doesn't Know He Has A Girlfriend / Project Or Thesis Or Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.