Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu (24661 Views)

Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by yicob(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2007
As if the latest trend in the popular lottery game is now Baba Ijebu undecided where you can always smile home with nothing less that N100,000 with just N20. As if i will start investing my N20s IN IT. bUT MY PROBLEM remains how to get winning numbers. anyone willing to share everyday can always holla at me.;

Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by biggerboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2007
da pada!!
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by feyibanji: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2007
i hope you will not end up spending all the N20 nairas in your hand hoping to win you know it has to do with lucky numbers please be careful.i have a new marketting network programme if you are interested mail me at olasquare2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by naijacutee(f): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
Did I hear you say "investing"? N100,000 from N20 sounds like lazyman dream to me.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by nazzyon(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
To anyone interested in baba ijebu,

I am not a regular when it comes to moving around but I have seen lots in the little time I spent months back. I have a friend Yaba area who played and has always been winning little and lots of money. When it was time for pay back he lost even his shoes all because of baba ijebu.

What I am trying to say is you will get addicted to it and it will be very difficult for you to withdraw in time before you loose or may be turn into a thief because of baba ijebu.

I don't take part in gambling because no matter how large the amount of money you might have earned from it, you are going to pay back in multiples.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by damoche07(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
thats the smoothest road to poverty,addiction,misery and frustration
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by rbn: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2009
I don't think it is safe playing Baba Ijebu. Come to think of it, have you ever seen any decent person playing the game? It is played only by thugs (agberos') and jobless people. If one ever get to win, i am pretty sure the thugs will beat you and collect all the money.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Kafin(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Which one is Baba Ijebu again? please let us know how it is being played. cheesy
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by babypalm77: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
don't play baba ijebu, because the odds are too much, but u can make predictions on football and make money, but don't think it is for lazy man, u need a correct of fooball for u to make money

Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by mygladness: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
Does anyone knows how to play Baba Ijesha?
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
baba ijebu is just a means to an end, but also an end to one's life. the more u play, lets assume you win, u will still like to play more, definitely everythin u've won will be drained, u cant make use of the money becos u hope will be that u can still win more.
to be warn is before harm,
dont get involve.
go for who wants to be a MILLIONAIRE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Will someone please save his young dude. There's more to life than living in expectation of being lucky one day, a day that may never come.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Yoighaman(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2009
@ Poster

It's not bad giving it a try.

Let's hope curiosity doesn't kill d cat (You) and i hope u'd know when to back out and not become an addict.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by teaman01: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2009
BABA IJEBU

THE BIGGEST WAY TO EXTREME WEALTH AND POVERTY

BEWARE & THINK TWICE BE4 YOU START
smiley smiley
shocked SHINE UR EYES
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Orfega(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
as a technical person i think the odds are usually too much!
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by babypalm77: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
i think predicting football scores is fun and great too, it is far better than baba ijebu and by the way football prediction is for those with class and not an all-comer affair. ciao
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by routik(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2009
To anyone interested in baba ijebu,

I am not a regular when it comes to moving around but I have seen lots in the little time I spent months back. I have a friend Yaba area who played and has always been winning little and lots of money. When it was time for pay back he lost even his shoes all because of baba ijebu.

What I am trying to say is you will get addicted to it and it will be very difficult for you to withdraw in time before you loose or may be turn into a thief because of baba ijebu.

I don't take part in gambling because no matter how large the amount of money you might have earned from it, you are going to pay back in multiples.
@ poster, i hope you read that. I wish i can talk sense into you and advice you
Try an discover the purpose why you are born. God has a purpose and plan for you. start pursuing it now,
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Don't mind this people ooo jare,  you never can tell where ones destiny lies. i have seen some people make fortune from this BABA IJEBU of a thing. all you need do is concentration and follow up on the game.     inu kinihun lowo wa. for today just try out this  PERMUTATION :

84 - 15 - 29                                AND TWO SURE ------------>   84 - 15

MAKE SURE YOU STAKE THEM VERY WELL       wink grin
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by mastercee(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
i can be giving you number on a regular basis email at slimsantaclaus@gmail.com with baba ijebu as subject
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by tkb417(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2009
hehehehe
baba ijebu ko, baba suwe ni

u berra do sports bets

i do that and no regrets sam sam. But if u never chop belle full, dont even go there
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by mastercee(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
sport betting is the answer forget baba ijebu
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by kunletech: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
Hellooooo chairman! There is no short way to success,
Any one that is looking for short way to success is always become a successful failure.
My guy don't think of investing your money in BABA IJEBU
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by arabmoney: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2009
Global stock is the answer forget baba ijebu.
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by rbn: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2009
tkb417:

uve told me b4 and i have checked it

its kinda cool but i find it funny that i can only win based on points garnered.

my link pays me ma cash as soon as ma predictions are correct
its cool tho

u own the site? i mean leekweed
I WORK FOR THE COMPANY THAT RUNS THE WEBSITE, WE DECIDED TO USE THE POINT SYSTEM BECAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE IT MORE FUN, BUT WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT SUGGESTIONS FROM USERS LIKE YOU THAT CAN LET US DELIVER A MORE ROBUST WEBSITE, JUST FOR YOU ;THE CONSUMERS. yOUR COMMENT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED
Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by bagrin(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2011
IF U WANT to shop/eat baba ijebu please visit NAIJA TALK COMMUNITY OR WRITE WESCO LOTTO ON UR GOOGLE

Re: I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu by mkmyers45(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
Baba Ijebu no be small thing o, it will rise and crash u cry

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Banks Jittery As MTN, Others Veer Into Mobile Banking / No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government