Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com (6806 Views)

Is Taafoo.com A Scam? / Hug Your New Sublimation Polo Shirt From Oasis Sublimation / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Stallion84(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2012
Taafoo in recent times has been a name to reckon with in sales of wears and other materials. Although you might not have reached their shop before, but their constant mails and messages of discounts and promo are always flooding the e-mail boxes. I have always thought their prices were too ridiculous if they are to be real. Recently i went through the Hawes and curtis website which declared Taafoo as selling fake of their products. I don't mean to run them out of sales but let the public be guided of the quality you are selling.
http://www.hawesandcurtis.com/faqs-about-shirts.asp?zone=5

1 Like

Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Yahoooo: 6:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Unfortunately, that is the white man's propaganda. Taafoo.com is more like a retailer and gets over 90% of its item from Nigerians locally. It just provides a platform for Nigerians who travel & buy stuff to sell to other Nigerians at a cost effective price. If you actually browse the site, you will notice that they don't even sell Hawes & Curtis shirts. Furthermore, there is nothing taafoo sells that you can't find at most high street stores on Adeola Odeku or Allen Avenue.
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by xreal: 9:46am On Jun 06, 2012
SO? What are we saying?
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by truthhurt: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2013
You are very correct I have my fact about taafoo. They sell the best of fake products and the owner is one hell of a monster that treats his staffs bad
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Mrsmansson(f): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2013
I got a fake human hair from taafoo.most of their stuffs are inferior.wonder if people still shop their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by reviewnaija: 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
hey people!! i started ReviewNaija for Nigerians to share their experiences dealing with organizations back home! here's a recent review of taafoo...please feel free to drop a comment. hope you join the discussion!

http://www.reviewnaija.com/2013/05/taafoo.html
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by slimming: 11:32am On May 13, 2013
let the business start
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by donnalina: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Taafoo.com for all i know is one of the best. I shopped bags and shoes over 6 months ago and am still rocking it. I shopped for hair recently, dyed it and it still feels very soft and good. They are not at all bad.
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Yahoooo: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2013
taafoo's philosophy is to enable Nigerians of average means to buy more of the same fashion that were previously available to only the rich. On taafoo you can buy shirts from N1,500. Shoes from N2,499. Dresses from N1,500. Watches from N1,000. Tops & Blouses from N500.
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls wre ® dey located nid †• Check dem out.
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by Incrizz(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
The day I lost faith in Taafoo was when I bought a #4000 studded jacket from them.
You won't believe the amount of studs that fell off at the first wash. And, they keep falling off after each wash! sad
I rarely wear it these days just to preserve the studs.
truthhurt: You are very correct I have my fact about taafoo. They sell the best of fake products
'Feel so sad for my jacket sad
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Taafoo sells extremely inferior goods. Sorry, but the truth needs to be told. I mean, just looking at stock online should tell you and with those prices?...Comon! This ain't Freetown!!! tongue undecided

horpeyeahme: Pls wre ® dey located nid †• Check dem out.

They are located on Ikosi Road across the road from 7Up and not too far from First bank. They have a huge sign board out so you cant miss them. Goodluck! U will need it!!!
Re: Wait! Just Before You Buy That Shirt From Taafoo.com by MMHair: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Looking for that Luxurious and Affordable hair extension? Add BBPIN: 2B091D36/ Call 08085524424 for the mind-blowing weave! No tangles, fabulous maintenance! 8 - 26'' in stock! Don't miss out!!!
Check out a review on the weave: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Blush & Face Shapes / Okrika UK Wears For Sale. / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.