Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need My Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need My Heart Broken (1976 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2012
My girlfreind has refused to break my heart even after making several attempts to force her to, she does'nt seem to give any attention in breaking my heart.

This is not a joke. This is real. I initially loved the girl but I later became bored and the love was no where to be found. I opened up and beged her to break it but she insisted she cant stay a day without seeing my broad shoulders and tall height. Recently she told me that she dreamt getting maried to a left-handed guy with a huge voice shouting "I DO" in the church. And i have all these components. She claims all her dream comes to pass. I dont want to marry a babe i dont love oo.

Pls guys how do i break it. I just want to feel how a broken heart is because i have never felt it before all my life. No babe wan gri break my heart.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Killz1(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2012
Stay off drugs. . .

6 Likes

Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
Killz.:
Stay off drugs. . .
lol. Whoz taking drugs.. Am asking how i can break up with a girl without hurting her feelings and you telling me to stay off drugs?
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by lifestyle1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
Post her number here and see if she will still be with you or not... undecided
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by busybee24: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Go get some help at the nearest psychiatric hospital
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style: Post her number here and see if she will still be with you or not... undecided
0805096901* .Search for the missing number cool
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
busybee24: Go get some help at the nearest psychiatric hospital
Oh shut up? If you gat nothing to say, you just ignore. I never knew some nairalanders are 13 years old using their father pc
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by lifestyle1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: 0805096901* .Search for the missing number cool

Then you are not ready to brakeup with her, you still love her undecided
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
U don't need ur gal to break it, jus locate a power drill and drill off d parts u don't need.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: U don't need ur gal to break it, jus locate a power drill and drill off d parts u don't need.
lol if i drill off any part of my heart, am gana die. Oh no. Am dissappionted today. You guys ain't helping me out. Maybe you guys dont really know how it feels to still have someone you dont need anymore by your side Or maybe because i posted this in a jokingly form but am really serious.. I dont really know how i could get rid of the girl. The more i push her away, the more she draws closer. Anywayz thanks babe. Your contribution is more reasonable compared to others asking me to stay off drugs and bladerdash..! Na your way sha. I wont take your advice because i dont want to die now
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style:

Then you are not ready to brakeup with her, you still love her undecided
yep i do but only sexually which will fade away with time. The emotional love is not there
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by stepo707: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
I can give you a number of a girl.she could help you out.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by bittyend(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
This guy is crazy, yo..

Better watch what you wish for, I used to feel invincible till they actually killed my heart.. They didn't break my heart, the killed it.. Now, I'm heartless. sad
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend: This guy is crazy, yo..

Better watch what you wish for, I used to feel invincible till they actually killed my heart.. They didn't break my heart, the killed it.. Now, I'm heartless. sad
lol oo. Am rolling on the floor laughing. You are now "heartless" You gave the heart to flexible hands. Daz why it was broken.. But yours is great. At least you know how a broken heart feels and i dont and daz bad
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by bittyend(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: lol oo. Am rolling on the floor laughing. You are now "heartless" You gave the heart to flexible hands. Daz why it was broken.. But yours is great. At least you know how a broken heart feels and i dont and daz bad

My lungs take care of everything now with the weed smoke..

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
stepo707: I can give you a number of a girl.she could help you out.
hmm that should be a female heart breaker.. And that will be an artificial heart break. I just need this one to break it because it will hurt better. And i dont know how to force her to break it with sucess
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend:

My lungs take care of everything now with the weed smoke..

Be careful what you wish for.
am very careful with what i wish for but i really need this wish to be granted
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
if truly u want it broken by er, den u v 2 love er wit every drop of blood dat flows in ur vein
afta den, she nt talkin wit u a min wld def drive u nuts
bt a gal u dont love brkn ur hrt means nottin cos u dont want er anymore
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by slimyem: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
This op nor get sense!
A girl you do not love cannot break your heart either you leave or she leaves you!
Instead,you are the one planning to break her heart here because she obviously cares about you.
Just say the words that you are done,hurt her and let her go!
She‘ll find someone else who is a lot more sensible and definitely not a kid like you!cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Tinkybabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993,you are not serious!wetin I talk?you no serious..So why did you get into a relationship with her ?truth be told..you did not fall out of love,you were never in love..ok you want to rid the girl..ehn,tell her verbally now..'I don't want you again' shikena! and you should stick to it.cut off every form of romantic attachment with her..but trust me Karma will come knocking someday unless she was guilty..
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dyt: if truly u want it broken by er, den u v 2 love er wit every drop of blood dat flows in ur vein
afta den, she nt talkin wit u a min wld def drive u nuts
bt a gal u dont love brkn ur hrt means nottin cos u dont want er anymore
Oops there is no way i can love a girl i dont love. Yep a girl i dont love breaking my heart means nothing but this very girl heartbreak will mean something because i loved her before but not anymore. I will feel some pains if she leaves but i need the pain. I dont want it to get to an extent where i must have gone out of control
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
ok
let me put mysef in ur scenario

if i v a guy i dont feel a thing for and he decides 2 leave me, i ll b so happy dat finally he is gone, i ll feel no pain cos i v always wanted him out
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
slimyem: This op nor get sense!
A girl you do not love cannot break your heart either you leave or she leaves you!
Instead,you are the one planning to break her heart here because she obviously cares about you.
Just say the words that you are done,hurt her and let her go!
She‘ll find someone else who is a lot more sensible and definitely not a kid like you!cheesy
lopsss. Nawa for naija babes ooo. Una too harsh. You dint read it properly. I said i have made several attempts discharging her even asking her to go but will start crying that i should change my mind. She just cant leave me. Kinda being addicted to me or something else.
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by slimyem: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
Peterson1993: lopsss. Nawa for naija babes ooo. Una too harsh. You dint read it properly. I said i have made several attempts discharging her even asking her to go but will start crying that i should change my mind. She just cant leave me. Kinda being addicted to me or something else.
you want her to leave but if she does‘she,ll break your heart..huh?
Does that sound like common sense to you?
Little boy,find somewhere go sleep or go lick stew.
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!
I‘m outtongue
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Tinkybabe: Peterson1993,you are not serious!wetin I talk?you no serious..So why did you get into a relationship with her ?truth be told..you did not fall out of love,you were never in love..ok you want to rid the girl..ehn,tell her verbally now..'I don't want you again' shikena! and you should stick to it.cut off every form of romantic attachment with her..but trust me Karma will come knocking someday unless she was guilty..
. Yo.. i went into a relationship with her not because i was actually in love with her. But because she would never let me rest. After sometime, i started having some emotional feelings for her but daz all gone now. And i have said several times that she would'nt listen when i ask her to go. It's at that time she will burst out a crocodile tears asking me to change my mind
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
slimyem: you want her to leave but if she does‘she,ll break your heart..huh?
Does that sound like common sense to you?
Little boy,find somewhere go sleep or go lick stew.
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE!
daz bad because am not a little boy. The date of birth i have attach to my username, is the date of birth of my late first and only love. Hmmm
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by kpolli(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
K
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Peterson1993(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dyt: ok
let me put mysef in ur scenario

if i v a guy i dont feel a thing for and he decides 2 leave me, i ll b so happy dat finally he is gone, i ll feel no pain cos i v always wanted him out
yep daz your scenario. But the scenario of my current gf is different. She cant just immagine me out a second. I no know wetin she take me for sef..
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
kpolli: K

dis man ere shld tell u wat he felt wen i broke his hrt
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by kpolli(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Dyt:

dis man ere shld tell u wat he felt wen i broke his hrt

I have no heart undecided
Re: I Need My Heart Broken by nairalady(f): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Killz.:
Stay off drugs. . .
lol grin

Re: I Need My Heart Broken by LilMizzGood(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ OP are you serious lol... really dude, this post lol can't stop laughing... I guess some man's are too stupid to see a good thing when its right in front of them. Gush a girl loves you that much and all you want to do is brake her heart.

Why date her in the first place when you know that your love for her will die down? Maybe you should try developing that love you use to have for her again.
Tell me there is another girl that you want?

LOL Nigerian man's never seems to amaze me

(1) (2) (Reply)

If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. / How Do I Tell Her To Stop 'forming' Accent When Taking To Me / My Complex Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.