Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? (1524 Views)

Muslims: The Best Of Mankind. / Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus / Essays By Muslims - The Politics Of Hijab: A Bit Of Black Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Muslims the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are? No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds. Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allahis the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet. The Jews had corrupted the Bible:Let us look at what GOD Almighty Said to the Jews in the Bible:"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?'(From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer:"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribeshas made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool"In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also: Deuteronomy 31:25-29where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption. To be cont...
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by LogicMind: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
terrorists on rampage
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by Fr0sbel: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
tintingz: Muslims the "Chosen People" of GOD? If not, then who are? No race, color or gender are chosen by GOD Almighty in Islam. Everyone is evaluated by his Good Deeds. Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other. Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allahis the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. is the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well-acquainted. (The Noble Quran, 49:13)"Muslims believe that the idea of "Chosen People" is a Jewish lie that was fabricated and inserted into the Bible to make the People of Israel be the Superior over all nations. The Bible, however, admits that it got corrupted by the Jews themselves, thus making their bogus claims get flushed right down the toilet. The Jews had corrupted the Bible:Let us look at what GOD Almighty Said to the Jews in the Bible:"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?'(From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool The Revised Standard Version makes it even clearer:"How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribeshas made it into a lie. (From the RSV Bible, Jeremiah 8:cool"In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also In either translation, we clearly see that the Jews had so much corrupted the Bible with their man-made cultural laws and fabrications, that they had turned the Bible into a lie! See Also: Deuteronomy 31:25-29where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption. To be cont...

We will rather have a corrupted bible and peace than a pure Quran and mayhem with nonstop bloodshed !!

1 Like

Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
Fr0sbel:
We will rather have a corrupted bible and peace than a pure Quran and mayhem with nonstop bloodshed !!
wrong bro Islam prohibit bloodsheding, but the bible expecialy the OT contains war wich biblical god ordered, see d verses ALLAH says: It is important to know that when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him started preaching Islam, he had to deal with 360 Arab pagan tribes at first, and he and his followers had to go through a lot of battles that were imposed upon them by the pagans who were threatened by the new System and Wonderful Religion of Islam.Noble Verses that deal with peace:"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you,but do not transgress limits;for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)" On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person- unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land -it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)""Those who invoke not, with God, any other god,nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgementwill be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)""But if the enemy incline towards peace,do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)""If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me,it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)""God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:cool""And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" "Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine.(The Noble Quran, 109:1-6) if u want more i will give u, Islam prohibit killing and bloodsheding, those who do so are ignorant of the holy Quran.

1 Like

Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by ZhulFiqar: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is a message to the moderator (Maclatunji) who is banning Shia members (including my senior brother "LagosShia") on the forum in a bid to silence them.you should know firstly that this forum isn't your father's property.even the owner appreciates the fact that the forum is a public forum.

you are abusing your mandate and portraying yourself as insane.May Allah (swt) hold you accountable for your tyranny online.you should know that we are many and if we wish,we can gather up to 100 members in this forum to make sure nothing but Islam as the Shia follow it in its pure form (not sunnism/wahhabism) prevails.

be mindful of Allah tabaraka.if you refuse to act responsibly,we'd make sure you get fed-up in moderating this forum.we'd turn it into a mess.your planned assault at a specific group of people is disgraceful.

i hope Seun sees this or if things do not change i'd make sure the nonsense prevailing here gets to his knowledge.i wonder what type of moderator take sides.
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by Hardebaryor(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2020
tintingz:
wrong bro Islam prohibit bloodsheding, but the bible expecialy the OT contains war wich biblical god ordered, see d verses ALLAH says: It is important to know that when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him started preaching Islam, he had to deal with 360 Arab pagan tribes at first, and he and his followers had to go through a lot of battles that were imposed upon them by the pagans who were threatened by the new System and Wonderful Religion of Islam.Noble Verses that deal with peace:"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you,but do not transgress limits;for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)" On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person- unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land -it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (The Noble Quran, 5:32)""Those who invoke not, with God, any other god,nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment. (But) the Penalty on the Day Of Judgementwill be doubled To him, and he will dwell Therein in ignominy. (The Noble Quran, 25:68-69)""But if the enemy incline towards peace,do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (The Noble Quran, 8:61)""If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me,it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds. (The Noble Quran, 5:28)""God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:cool""And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers. Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)" "Say : O ye that reject Faith! I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship. To you be your Way, and to me mine.(The Noble Quran, 109:1-6) if u want more i will give u, Islam prohibit killing and bloodsheding, those who do so are ignorant of the holy Quran.
wow. You were even a Muslim. What a sad loss!
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hardebaryor:

Ehhyaa. grin
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by IMAliyu(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
2012 wow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by Xmuslim: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Hardebaryor:
what you should think of is why would such a smart fellow drop the religion that he once defended. He love hell fire? Hell NO. HE MUST HAVE SEEN SOME SECRETS THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
IMAliyu:
2012 wow.

It's even embarrassing seeing this thread. grin

But I purposely leave them and keep using my monicker as my past evidence I was a Muslim apologist.

1 Like

Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Xmuslim:
what you should think of is why would such a smart fellow drop the religion that he once defended. He love hell fire? Hell NO. HE MUST HAVE SEEN SOME SECRETS THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN

You even have time to respond to him.
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by IJOBA2: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
tintingz:

It's even embarrassing seeing this thread. grin

But I purposely leave them and keep using my monicker as my past evidence I was a Muslim apologetic.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

WHAT HAPPENED AJI
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

WHAT HAPPENED AJI

Enlightenment happened.
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by IJOBA2: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
tintingz:

Enlightenment happened.
SO YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE IN RELIGION OR WHAT?
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
SO YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE IN RELIGION OR WHAT?
I don't believe in Religion and God.
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by IJOBA2: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
tintingz:
I don't believe in Religion and God.
YOU ARE OWING MUSLIMS YOUR HEAD BE THAT O grin

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED YOU MUST HAVE A REASON
Re: Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are? by tintingz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU ARE OWING MUSLIMS YOUR HEAD BE THAT O grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED YOU MUST HAVE A REASON
It's a long and gradual process, you know to leave a religion you're attached so much to from birth will be take years of study and questioning.

If you read all my recent threads you will see why I left religion and stop believing in God.

(1) (Reply)

Baynakum Islamic Class. Topic – Class, Status, Power And Marriage- Ustaz Adeyemi / Report: Nearly 25 Percent Of All People Are Muslim / Muslim Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.