Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

India Must Go - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Must Go (16131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Must Go by tessyade: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2012
@op that is not the solution. Its like trying to cut off the head to cure headache. Dont forget that these same indians own and manage majority of the manufacturing companies in nigeria. You mentioned uganda and i ask "why is uganda economically as we speak?"
Re: India Must Go by unclebros: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Before you start blaming the Indians. We need to look into the mirror and ask ourselves questions.

1. Who allowed them into the country?
2. Who provided the enabling environment for them to perpetuate their corrupt minds?
3. Our politicians that stole money, do they invest in Nigeria and build industries like the indians who gave our people jobs?

Why blame Indians? blame Nigerians

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by jimmyboy1010(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2012
ibadan1: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

INDIA MUST GO
Ibadan, we need to allow investigators to do their job first! Did you hear the rumour flying around about. Our Dame Patience Jonathan? Pls dig deepdown .
Re: India Must Go by ak47mann(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2012
is the politicians that need to go not the Indians because the same politicians go behind and collect bribe from these Indians and Chinese companies,so if your politician dont want the best for their people why will foreigners regard and respect the common people?
Re: India Must Go by Victorjoseph(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2012
Hehehehe dude are we the indians you are sopposed to av spoken to! lol.But honestly speaking, it should have been your own govt in your country you should av spoken to nt coming to nairaland and seeking for support to throw away the indians in your country.If your govt truly dont like the way the indians are maltreating most of our citizens,there will definitely do something about it. But mind you,indians av given many nigerians a job Opportunities in their own factory whereby your own govt have not done such for you as a citizen of the country.I rest my case
Re: India Must Go by Smilenw(f): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2012
Busy_body:

Forget all those cowardly tribalistic trash you see these so-called igbo/yoruba e-warriors spewing online, it does not happen in the real world. They live side by side and intermingle freely. Its only intertribal marriages that makes people's hair stand on end. But we have none of those honour killings which is rife amongst these Asians.

Moreover, you cannot compare those sporadic and retaliatory clashes to something ingrained into people's psyche via a rigid inherited social status.

Busybody, never expected this from you..the one who championed 'stop generalising' campaign. You were one one among those who made sense in the cabal :p India, I think is the second largest populated nation n we cannot conclude they r all rotten apples. I r'ber having to explain what honour killing was to an Indian (I think he came from South) and he stood with his mouth wide open as none of it happened where he came from n hence he was clueless.(There was a guy called SAFO here, don't see him much nw, he could've explained it better coz I r'ber him saying his best friend was an Indian n he knew quite well abt them) I'm sure concluding all Asians r horrendous n caste crazy is as ridiculous as saying any male nigerian who boards an international flight has ingested cocaine capsules and concluding all nigerian women in Europe r ashe** ...we r all different, aren't we?
Re: India Must Go by IOludayo(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2012
Indians are heartless slave drivers, and they own majority of d companies in Nigeria.. they make u work 7 to 7 monday to sunday under bad conditions, paying u peanuts for ur servitude. didn't u read about d people that got burnt to death when tanks of chemicals exploded as they were lockd up for 9t shift in a factory in Lagos. Fellow Nigerians let's chronicle and publicise their devilish acts. OP great job. Pls contact me on oluwasoromidayo@gmail.com and let's stop these people, 4 now and d future.
Re: India Must Go by mensdept: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Time for a revolution.

Curry az.z rascist Indians again behind a tragedy in 9ja?

WHy do we allow everyone else to come and exploit us. Today its Arabs and their Sharia lies, then Oyibo folks, then Chinese, then comes Patel from India, and they are all making shit.loads of money from us.

Meanwhile we neva get light.
Re: India Must Go by plantation(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Koolking: Last I checked, foreigners who own businesses in Nigeria don't exploit Nigerians, but Nigerians in the helm of affairs of these companies exploit fellow Nigerians and give the foreigners the impetus to treat Nigerians as 'menstrual pads'. Selfishness and 'oga takes it all' syndrome by privileged Nigerians is the bane of our growth.

This topic is insipid and reek of hate.
u jst spoke my mind. Does the OP think there're more indians in Nigeria than we have nigerians in their country? That'll really be an uninformed thought.
Re: India Must Go by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
mens dept: Time for a revolution.

Curry az.z rascist Indians again behind a tragedy in 9ja?

WHy do we allow everyone else to come and exploit us. Today its Arabs and their Sharia lies, then Oyibo folks, then Chinese, then comes Patel from India, and they are all making shit.loads of money from us.

Meanwhile we neva get light.

YOU SIR, DONT DESERVE ANY LIGHT! [size=32pt]LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST! [/size]FOLLOWING ALL THAT CRAZY AZ.Z OYINBO RELIGION AND MAKING FUN OF YOUR OWN TRUE CULTURE! JUST LOOK AT YALL! angry angry angry angry
Re: India Must Go by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2012
[size=64pt]CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: India Must Go by ea7(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
@pagan9ja whites themselves have been fooled too into following a jewish cult.
Re: India Must Go by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
ea7: @pagan9ja whites themselves have been fooled too into following a jewish cult.

Yes I Agree. but they got fooled around 800 A.D. by now christianity has slowly eaten away through their real culture and detroyed their tribes. The Great European Tribes such as The Celts, Saxons, Jutes, Angles, Britons, Goths, Visigoths, Slavs, Vandals, Vikings, Norsemen, Rus, etc. are all etinct. Today ALL EUROPEANS ARE MIXED.
so they have no chance of returning back to their traditional religions because they have lost their tribes and identity permanently. no wonder all the evil in the world seeps out from whiteman. angry angry angry angry

[size=32pt]WE AFRICANS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE LUCKY THAT WE STILL HAVE OUR TRIBES! INSTEAD OF FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES AND DESTROYING US, WE MUST FOCUS ON PRESERVING AND FIGHTING BACK TO REGAIN OUR FORMER GLORIOUS CULTURES AND RELIGIONS![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: India Must Go by Ibracyber(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
This is a very very intresting thread...Not only india will go both chinesse and especially arab pple ...bt we don't need them to go to nt course unavailability of job
Bt our government need to to help us on dis...
really,pple are were blacklisting each other 4 these pple mentioned above.....that's why they are treating us lyk dat..and they even get dat kind of mai mind wspecially arab just wicked 4 nothing! I knw many construction company around me here dat always bullshit their worker our fellow nigerians with many abusive words lyk: sharamuta(dialet) f**k up...fucking nigerian,Bleep nigeria.. Smtym... He will say: I'm working wit an animal...y management put me in d zoo...black man has no brain and so on...slapping sm our black man.....quenching ciggar light on sm head ..dis happen in ratco construction company recent...so do shit need to end... Sacking pple without any gud reason... We youth gonna do smthing to dis wit out government's aid...
@frosbel or wots ya name? Dis thread is nt bad and nt hyprocritical ...
@ sky blue... We need to embrace dis kind thing..then if u can't contribute to it u leave d thread alone....u don't need to rubbish sm1 here....dis include self employed pple...even if u are self employed. Remember dat a-z of ya family can not be self employed .. We must see 1 dat will be working under 1 organization.. Dats y we need to care.. to work under company nw in nigeria is lyk staying in hell..peace to u all grin This is a very very intresting thread...Not only india will go both chinesse and especially arab pple ...bt we don't need them to go to nt course unavailability of job
Bt our government need to to help us on dis...
really,pple are were blacklisting each other 4 these pple mentioned above.....that's why they are treating us lyk dat..and they even get dat kind of mai mind wspecially arab just wicked 4 nothing! I knw many construction company around me here dat always bullshit their worker our fellow nigerians with many abusive words lyk: sharamuta(dialet) f**k up...fucking nigerian,Bleep nigeria.. Smtym... He will say: I'm working wit an animal...y management put me in d zoo...black man has no brain and so on...slapping sm our black man.....quenching ciggar light on sm head ..dis happen in ratco construction company recent...so do shit need to end... Sacking pple without any gud reason... We youth gonna do smthing to dis wit out government's aid...
@frosbel or wots ya name? Dis thread is nt bad and nt hyprocritical ...
@ sky blue... We need to embrace dis kind thing..then if u can't contribute to it u leave d thread alone....u don't need to rubbish sm1 here....dis include self employed pple...even if u are self employed. Remember dat a-z of ya family can not be self employed .. We must see 1 dat will be working under 1 organization.. Dats y we need to care.. to work under company nw in nigeria is lyk staying in hell..peace to u all
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Lindseyrd: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
ibadan1: As Usual people like Frosbel miss the point, I have just gone through his posts and can by deduction conclude as to his mind set, a company has caused the deaths of 153 people though negligence and a lack of respect for the its clients and he calls me a racist. I have been to India numerous times for work and can conclude that Hinduism the predominant religion of Indians says you are sub human because of the colour of your skin and you call me racist. Of course our government is has a lot to answer for, but my point is there has been a catalogue of atrocities by these people towards Nigerians and thus they must as go.
Do you really need an indian to tell you that your actions and behavior make you sub-human.Every societies have regulatory bodies that over see institutions since yours is absent or not up to their functions and different from other human societies then it is right to say you acting in a subhuman way.
There are thousands of Indians that are doing fantastic job in Nigeria and through their knowledge and creativities have raised millions of Nigerians out of poorverty.Your incitement is nothing but a sub-human behavior.
Our actions and inactions is partly a function of our enviroment.If a genuine Indian businessman comes to Nigeria to do business and found out that the regulatory enviroment is weak and corrupt he would have no choice but to carve in to the corrupt system run by sub human beings.Please be fair to yourself and have sympathy to people that lost their love ones in the tragic incident that they were not killed by the Indians but by the weak and corrupt institutions run by sub human people
Re: India Must Go by ea7(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
PStylish: I was just 2 pages into this thread when I discovered that a huge number of nairalanders are extremely da,ft. I mean you guys are m.orons. And I am referring to those who are against the OP.

How I wish you had lost someone in the aircraft. Maybe you all would have thought with a clearer head.

I just watched clips of mourners on NTA. Damn, I was brought to tears.

Who says we cant do without the Indians?

The Indians and co are supposed to be serving us and not the other way round.

I would rather work for a Nigerian than an Indian if I were to choose.

I once worked in an Indian firm. I spent 10 months with them and then resigned. By God's grace, I am doing my own thing now. Keep waiting for Indians to feed you peanuts while they enslave you all. Idi.ots, you better put on your thinking caps.

Isn't it even someone that is alive that can work?

Keep blaming government for everything. If your fathers working in the regulatory agencies didnt collect bribes from the Indians and others, do you think he would have been able to give you that quality education, buy those exotic cars in his compound and live well beyond the confines of his monthly pay no matter how huge And you are aware of it. Bloody hypocrites. GEJ is coming to inspect the planes himself.Nonsense.

I support any move to send Indians back to their country. If I were GEJ, I would have had all the Indian management staff of Dana locked up.

I am with you, OP.

you want us to have lost someone in the crash so we can think with a clearer head. smh. stupidity reigns. if it was a nigerian company what would you do.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: India Must Go by Mustay(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
It appears you guys don't seem to realise that for every foreigner who does wrong in this country, we are the ones who allow them to do so. Are we ourselves following our laws? When they talked about 'uneasy access' to the crash site, were Americans the ones who parked the cars on the roads or constructed extended shops et al? We all need to put things in proper perspectives. Most of us are in an emotional state but I still insist that we, Nigerians are the architects of our misfortunes. The 'squared-peg-in-a-round-hole' aviation minister aside, have you heard of the politricks that goes on in NCAA about 'hardliners' who can't get in 'cos they are insistent on doing the right things?

When custom officers collect bribes and let all sorts into the country, have we imagined where/how those bombs came in? It's the same for floods, both educated and uneducated abuse the environment and expect Mrs Karma to keep shut. We do need to think about the consequences of our actions for those who it may affect may be your loved ones. Any foreign national won't act against our laws if we enforce our laws in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by Stallion84(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
We are determined to make the ordinary Ugandan master of his own destiny, and above all to see that he enjoys the wealth of his country. Our deliberate policy is to transfer the economic control of Uganda into the hands of Ugandans, for the first time in our country's history.
—Idi Amin, quoted in Uganda:
Guess we could adopt a bit of this policy as these Indians use their workers like slaves and very terrible working conditions. Only if have been there would you understand.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by meetndee(m): 2:57am On Jun 07, 2012
china must follow and lebanese
Re: India Must Go by Dalby(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2012
grin grin grin Africa is for Africans, Indians must goAfrica is for Africans, Indians must goAfrica is for Africans, Indians must go
Re: India Must Go by Zodiac61(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2012
frosbel: What a racist brain dead topic.

Get a life chap !!!

Seconded. This is a disgraceful racist post.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by BlackBaron: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
As always a self righteous Nigerian rears his head up with a knee jerk response threatening expulsion of all Indian nationals due to a plane crash. If we go by your logic considering our not so good reputations, probably all Nigerian diasporans should have being kicked out of their respective resident countries too. Don’t need to point out how Nigerians are seemingly over represented in foreign jails due to their criminal activities.

How about we look inwards to the Nigerian society where simple policies, rules and regulations are not adhered to but instead swept under the carpet in exchange for a few pieces of silver.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
thehomer:

It doesn't happen in the real world? Would you like articles such as this and this. Why should inter-tribal marriages make people agitated? Could it be because they don't think the other tribe is as good as theirs?

Well I never alledged there were no clashes hence reason I used the words "sporadic and retaliatory".

thehomer:
What does honour killing have to do with communal clashes? But don't think it doesn't happen in Nigeria too because killing a woman for sex outside of marriage is also a form of honour killing.

I only threw honour killing into the mix to indicate that these Indians don't exactly come up smelling of roses either. And pray tell which tribe in Nigeria kills women for sex under the guise of honour killing, this is grossly untrue!!!

thehomer:
Why not? Have you also forgotten that in Nigeria, the caste system has also been practiced just as in many other parts of the world? You can see here for more information.

The caste system is only practised against one tribe outta the whole three hundred and sixty something tribe in Nigeria, so that is highly negligible.
Re: India Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
@@@@

lindsey
There are thousands of Indians that are doing fantastic job in Nigeria and through their knowledge and creativities have raised millions of Nigerians out of poorverty.Your incitement is nothing but a sub-human behavior.

and u mean they live in NIGERIA? shocked
Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Smilenw:

Busybody, never expected this from you..the one who championed 'stop generalising' campaign. You were one one among those who made sense in the cabal :p India, I think is the second largest populated nation n we cannot conclude they r all rotten apples.

Oh no, I just posted that to highlight the small fact that these Indians are no holy saviours, that's all oh. A vast majority of them are dodgy though, just that those who venture afield to the great Ol' USA somewhat become a lot refined in the long run.

Don't let my secret out, but I am only on my best behaviour because I so badly wanna join that cabal to see what the hype is all about, but they wouldn't let me join angry

Smilenw:
I r'ber having to explain what honour killing was to an Indian (I think he came from South) and he stood with his mouth wide open as none of it happened where he came from n hence he was clueless.(There was a guy called SAFO here, don't see him much nw, he could've explained it better coz I r'ber him saying his best friend was an Indian n he knew quite well abt them)

These people are not like our own Nigerian men with no redeeming features and verbal diarrhoae who sees no qualms in bringing down their Country and Country people, they close ranks a lot and are always on the lookout for each other. You guys in in the US get shielded from most of their unpalatable shenanigans for some strange reasons unknown to me, but their corrupt ways is always in full glare here in the UK.

They practise honour killing here too and Fathers and Brothers are usually the main/sole culprit behind these murders of these young ladies.

Smilenw:
I'm sure concluding all Asians r horrendous n caste crazy is as ridiculous as saying any male nigerian who boards an international flight has ingested cocaine capsules and concluding all nigerian women in Europe r ashe** ...we r all different, aren't we?

Oh dear, sowwy I musta gotten too passionate and gotten carried away with the topic embarassed

But as "we" were saying, its the Jamaicans who are holding the forte when it comes to drug trafficking, Nigerians are synonymous with Immigration fraud, 419, etc tongue
Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

lindsey

and u mean they live in NIGERIA? shocked

Helloooooo supersonicman, where have you been for the past two years, was just about dispatching some search parties this very moment to go a-looking for you.

The last time we saw was on that thread where you were making enquiries about going to the Nigerian Embassy/Nigeria, and you just dissappeared off the radar just like that putting the fear of God in me.

How have you been? I have missed you and your naughty streak boo kiss
Re: India Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
^^^^ hmm hahhha i m always in nl

i see u occassionally but the politics section has taken over me; i no fit see wetin happen somewhere else in nl anymore oo; even d banj knows self hahah

we are busy fightin these gays and vampires that wana destory the country

yes at the time i got the visa at the last minute after losing money on that 419 nigeria immgration portal;

hope u it keeping good tongue
Re: India Must Go by Busybody2(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^^ hmm hahhha i m always in nl

i see u occassionally but the politics section has taken over me; i no fit see wetin happen somewhere else in nl anymore oo; even d banj knows self hahah

we are busy fightin these gays and vampires that wana destory the country

yes at the time i got the visa at the last minute after losing money on that 419 nigeria immgration portal;

hope u it keeping good tongue

I would love to venture into that politics section but my brain would combust as it is already working at 750% capacity tongue so kudos to you for holding it down there.

Superman done come oh, na who be the vampires and gays again oh grin

Awwww, I am glad you eventually got the visa done cos some peeps lose money thrice over and just give up. Hope you managed to get yourself a naija pali, but knowing you men lipsrsealed I am going to get my visa next week, I need your prayers desperately tongue
Re: India Must Go by thimbook2(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2013
y'all guys should just relax &hear urselves out...
1. the fact that ur leaders treat u like fuk don't mean deliberate denigration of ur folks should be encouraged or ignored. that'd be suicidal. Internal Labour Union activities shld be encouraged and strengthened in all these companies owned by Indians etc &indeed in all corporate organizations in nigeria so folks don't get to resume work in some slave pen only to be dissed and still have no avenues for redress (now i knows y'all gonn' holla but we know wht som of y'all bitchass fools git up to here when ur visa expires &y'all dont wanna go back to kuvuki-land, so chill).
A working man's gotta have rights, ask yourselves, do you really have rights? are da courts open to u? how many of these civil/labor rights violations will get a fair hearing even if u payin in Nigeria when in out here, ACLU picks up da tabs through Pro Bono counsels? so b4 u git @one anovaz throats defendin foreigners/foreign investments, check da basis of their operations regardless of whether ur leaders gave them free hand to treat u like dirt...if de fine, leave dem be, if not, check them d fuk out!

2. no country can survive without Int'l Trade and those towelheads, those Paki's, da Jews, Lebanese, Turks & Chinks you see runnin' around yo country...that's part of how your GDP gets tallied: GET USED TO IT!

3. Get ur congress accountable. in every county, ensure u vote niggas dats gonna rep y'all, niggaz who gonn look those putos in de yellow eyes and tel 'em how to git down n suck it. Not those ur frocked fools runnin around dicking down busty college coeds wid yo public funds while all of y'alls just sitting around yapping...that aint gonna work.

4. define and make legislations regulating all aspects of da operations of those kinda investor niggas and biznesses so they dont contribute to CAPITAL FLIGHT, LAUNDERING etc. do ur stakeholder's pacts and let 'em stick so this nigghas don't end up owning you in tha next 50 years or less cos half ur work force (public servants) are busy marking time in unproductive routines, ur manufacturing sector is dying, local/indigenous participation's thinnin out, the best of your mega-corps are being funded by foreign alliances while ur ruling class fools run here like Hot toads hiding ur dough in every ho' they can find...lissen up, dudes, it don't take a lotta dollars to buy up a whole lotta Naira &a lotta those dollars have been findin de way into your economy lately cos u wasting what u gat and borrowing to live!

wake up &SMELL DA PUCCY folks, if u don't manage all dis well, u mos' def ar gonna git fukd 30yrs down d line max (&dats a fact! )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: We Will Only Support Lawful Agitations - House Of Reps / Female Students Arrested In Akwa Ibom Over Campaign Mobilization Fee. Photos / 2023: Jonathan Yet To Get Backing From Buhari, APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.