Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Which Business Can I Do With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With 200k (1101 Views)

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do With 200k by akinwolemi: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
great mind of nairaland i solely need your advice the type of business i can use 200k to start.plz let be seriouz,looking forward to hear better advice from great mindsgreat mind of nairaland i solely need your advice the type of business i can use 200k to start.plz let be seriouz,looking forward to hear better advice from great mindsgreat mind of nairaland i solely need your advice the type of business i can use 200k to start.plz let be seriouz,looking forward to hear better advice from great minds
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 200k by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
I will advance u that , if thruly u mean it just keep ur money and later make research frron d environment
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 200k by akinwolemi: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Successimpactld: I will advance u that , if thruly u mean it just keep ur money and later make research frron d environment
ok thanks for ur advice
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 200k by jasblack: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
N200k converted into foreign exchange currency...that is about $1111++ in today's exchange rate...first of foremost...having that sum requires the quit essential tools for today's business which is experience...if you wish to make a good returns on your investments...i would advice to first seek the skills on any business you wish to kickoff before jumping into because in today's world, experience can be archived if you happens to meet the right people in the business, another aspect i want to stressed out is the tools needed for any type of business you may wish to kick-start and the risk involved, risk is inevitably in any business we do and of such there are certain business which i can recommend which is Forex, don't get me wrong, this business is one business which you don't spend money that much but rather you may need to acquire certain skills and experience in other to fit into the real core business, personally, am one person who has searched for a type of business i can do and make good and legitimate business and a friend referred me to this site http://www.4rextips.com/ according to them, they offer Forex support which i have learn so much, i now personally make $100 daily from the comfort of my home and i was really doubting the whole thing but i was able to listen and adapt to their guidelines which i later realized all i heard was true, they will teach you step by step and all you may need to know...the funny part of it all was done online...today am a very happy person doing my business despite the global recession we have all over the world...more info on http://www.4rextips.com/ wish you best of luck wink
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 200k by smsgrouper: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2012
You can try short code business. But you need to research about it
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 200k by Murphy7h4: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Question: Whats The Current Price Of Imports For Ago Pms Lpfo And Hpfo / Is 1kjobsonline.com Still Working? / Waste Plastic Bottle Water Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.