Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (14326 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2006
some guys r scared dat when they marry an non-virgin it's most likely she'll have other affairs outside wedlock.On the other hand some are scared to marry a virgin and after their weddin n she's disvirgined, she might want to have other experiences .So is it safer to marry a non virgin( experienced) or a virgin( without experience)?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
There's nothing like safe. A virgin might still have HIV from a non-sex method like a transfusion or from gettinga tattoo. Shine your eye cheesy
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Seun(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
His question is: "is it safer?" The fact is that the girl who sleeps around is more likely to have HIV/AIDs or another sexually transmitted disease. It's safer - not absolutely safe, but safer - to marry a virgin.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2006
Her question you mean. I know it's safer to marry a virgin -- sorry I didn't answer directly.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
it's safer to marry girls like me grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by mamaput(f): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
The question is not so clear.
Safer in what sense.Health Wise or that the man may be so happy the marrage will last longer ?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2006
mamaput:

The question is not so clear.
Safer in what sense.Health Wise or that the man may be so happy the marrage will last longer ?

Obviously health.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Abeem(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
Did you mean deflowered?  Let me say upfront that I do not speak for the two genders, because I have not had the opportunity of discussing this subject with a female,  so my point of view is that of a male.  Though not confirmed by scientific testing, there is this hypothesis that if you have the singular honour of deflowering a girl, you have her undivided loyalty and love.  We will need the help of statisticians however to prove the truth or fallacy of this claim.  If it can be proven in the affirmative, then a virgin may be a safer alternative than a disflowered girl because she will be faithful to her partner, not be involved in extra-marital affairs, and  she will love her partner wholeheartedly. What about her partner? The ball is in the court of ladies to pass judgment.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2006
ok lemme make it clear, some guys r scared dat when they marry an non-virgin it's most likely she'll have other affairs outside wedlock.On the other hand some are scared to marry a virgin and after their weddin n she's disvirgined, she might want to have other experiences .So is it safer to marry a non virgin( experienced) or a virgin( without experience)?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2006
Depends on the person -- and the experiences the person went through. There are no statistics I've come accross pertaining to this issue.

A virgin might on discovering how wonderful the "stuff" is decide to go out and try it out with other people. If the woman is naturally adventurous and troublesome, then there's a problem. Even the disvirgined ladies were once virgins.

A disvirgined person might have gotten so [without consent] so you can't blame her. A woman might remain one because her parents don't allow her to go out etc etc. Know the temperament of your lady -- that's what I'll tell guys.

Virginity has nothing to do with it.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kajad(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2006
Radiant:

ok let me make it clear, some guys r scared that when they marry an non-virgin it's most likely she'll have other affairs outside wedlock.On the other hand some are scared to marry a virgin and after their weddin n she's disvirgined, she might want to have other experiences .So is it safer to marry a non virgin( experienced) or a virgin( without experience)?
They don't make no difference! It depends on the personality. Besides you gonna ask for virginity status b/4 relationship? smiley
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2006
well, I think it's better to marry a disvirgined girl who musta been dere, done that and can't really be tripped easily when it comes to sex unlike a newly disvirgined gal who will definitely have d tendencies to go for adventures.I know a friend who is goin thru dis problem now and that's why I am askin to hear your opinion. wink
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by mamaput(f): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2006
A girl that has had only one man , will be tempted to try out another just to know what its like.
It dose not mean that she will do it, but she will think
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by nobledanie(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2006
There is no gain say. Treat your lady well, respect her, show are affection and let her know you love her, profess your love to her, try not to hurt her feeling and make her feel important but also let her know you are firm and what you don't like. Always communicate either v or no v treat her well and she'll be faithful to you,

1 Like

Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by gem87(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2006
o dis is big, i'm 19 n hvn't done it b4 although i'm complainitn doin it soon
shld i or shldn't i?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2006
gem87:

o this is big, i'm 19 n hvn't done it before although i'm complainitn doin it soon
shld i or shldn't i?

it's not a bad thing to do "it" but depends on who you doin "it" with cause the memory of your first time will always live with you.Goodluck sweetie and enjoy!!!! wink wink wink
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by glamour(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2006
not all virgins are free from HIV .Marrying a virgin or not all depends on choice.
A guy once told me that "he regret ever marrying a virgin cos she is not so good in bed and he has no time to teach her"
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by nobledanie(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2006
Gem,

Don't try it u may hurty yourself or live to regret it. Sex is pleasurable but for few mins. This is a thing you'll do and after it u will be unhappy. also u will be doing it in fear or hiding. u will be afraid of getting prenant. why don't u wait till u get married and u can do it with your husband in the sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom anyway in the house even on the dinning and u are not afraid of getting pregnant cos when u get prenant u are happy and people will celebrate with you. PLEASE MY DEAR GEM. Don't do it no matter the pressure from your bobo. Abeg, i'd personnally like to advice you if u don't mind send me a mail on iods_2000@yahoo.com or call 08062156002. Take care
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by babymine(f): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2006
@ nobledanie
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by zatoichi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2006
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by sage(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
in this case u cant say, cos curiosity is a bastard.

A lady that has her mind on getting a few experiences but who is alwayz told about husband this and that from the time she was small might just be holding back because of fear that came from what she was hearing. Once she starts, then problems. Ive seen that happen before. A curious lady who is told about magical wedding nights and all sex here and there, when she sees that reality is a far cry from all the little emotional thoughts they imagine, then their would be problem too.

The fact that u dont fork today is no assurance of tommorrow, a reason y i have never been bothred about that virgin stuff.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by debsy(f): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2006
advice 2 guy abeg make una just go 4 d disvirgined type @ list u will know dat she is already experience bt tlka abt d virgin type sry cuz u know say something 1 have nt done wen d person start den it will be worse, @ list d disvirgin type will have enough of sex bt JJC, U SUD KNOW
4 ME I WILL PREFER D DISVIRGIN/EXPERIENCE IF AM A MALE
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by nobledanie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
Debsy

I will like to chat with u one on one
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2006
I'd go for any -- as long as she loves me genuinely.
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by dracosh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2006
doesn't matter. as long as she's not a bucket
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Zahymaka(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
dracosh:

meaning?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by glamour(f): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2006
dracosh:

smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Memunah(f): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2006
safer to marry a virgin @ least gives you the honour to popp the cherry urself dats it
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Free(f): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
Virgins R safer to marry undecided
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by Radiant(f): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2006
If I was male, I'll find it boring marrying a virgin. No offense to the Virgin network grin
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by dolliepie(f): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2006
pop d cherry? dont no pple still use dat word

@radiant undecided undecided undecided undecided,do u mean what u just typed?
Re: Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? by kokoletz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
Still standing on my word virgin or no marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.