Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? (49183 Views)

Save Money; Lose Weight Without Surgical Procedures / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Fellyonyekanwa(f): 2:50pm On May 19, 2016
maclatunji:

Of course, by fasting. Easiest question to answer!
You can use natural supplements to help yourself come down without exercise and it is very effective and has no single side effect. call or wattsapp 08023530128 for your other and more information.

Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by famouspeter(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Get Rid Of Fibriod Naturally Within Two Weeks With Fibroid Remover Pack "Fibrofit"

Have you been diagnosed of fibroids and looking for how to naturally get rid of it and it's pains without surgery? Good news, you can now permanently and safely get rid of fibroids and its complications without going under the knife in no time.

For More Information: Visit »»» http://lastinghealthsupport.com
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by davisfederer123: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Without any workout, losing weight is possible, by avoiding sugary foods and adding those foods that are rich in proteins and fibers. Here are some foods that you can add them to your breakfast as they would benefit you to reduce weight.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
This thread is so hiliarious. Are you guys for real? It is just like a person asking how can i go to heaven or hell without dying.
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Ridah(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
[center][/center][color=#000099][/color]
maclatunji:

grin
maclatunji:

Funny Bro!
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Dampop1: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
SHRINK FIBROID NATURALLY WITHOUT SURGERY!!!!!!

Doctor described fibroid as a non-cancerous tissue that is found in the womb of women. It creates a lot of problem for women in terms of fertility, menstrual problems and frequent abdominal pains Swissgarde supplement will help you completely eliminate all types of uterine fibroid, reverse all related symptoms and regain your natural inner balance in no times Swissgarde as pack of natural supplement that helps you completely shrink and permanently get rid of fibroids in the shortest possible time.
The pack supplements has helped many women to successfully eliminate their fibroids pain and other related symptoms and get rid of their uterine fibroids permanently in no time.
The supplements basically are made of specific herbal supplements that work holistically. They go into the body and try to reverse whatever bad that had been done inside the body. So they do not just help to manage the condition, they also take care of it totally. Uterine fibroids are masses that grow over time, so it is only normal that they get shrinked.
That is the more reason why the supplements need to be taken for at least 8 weeks for effective results.

Call 08077566552 or WhatsApp To order for your kit today
Re: How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? by Giftdion(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
How do you feel going back to your old wardrobe?

How about reclaiming your health?

What about your self confidence? Have you lost out on that?

What if you walk your way to a better you? Edmark products has done it for many and will do it for you. Watsapp 07030688107

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Doctor's "Secret" Health Notes / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus / Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.