Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,459 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? (2741 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Basic(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2006
I've tried as much as possible to sign for a paypal account. But when I click to sign up at paypal.com,I cannot find Nigeria in the list of countries there. Yet,I know many Nigerians have Paypal accounts but I don't know how they got theirs. Can anybody pls help me out?
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Jackal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2006
Paypal does not recognise Nigerian Merchants due to the prevalent nature of fraud in Nigeria so the country is not listed!
What u can do is to use a foreign address in US or UK to register and thats it.
Theres no mojo abt it.
Its dead easy
Cheers.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by larger20(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2006
Jackal:

Paypal does not recognise Nigerian Merchants due to the prevalent nature of fraud in Nigeria so the country is not listed!
What u can do is to use a foreign address in US or UK to register and thats it.
Theres no mojo about it.
Its dead easy
Cheers.

It does not recognise nigeria but if u can write to the paypal head quater, they will work out something for u. What they tell the public is always formal but there is always informalities provided u can identify urself with a genuie buisness in nigeria
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Badman888(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2006
That is the problem, it is hard to use a credit card issued in Nigeria due to fraud, but try and contact paypal as larger_20 said. if you fake a US or wherever address to register your credit card is still issued from a Nigerian bank so they would still find out.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by oasis: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2006
It's tough living in a place where basic needs are a complete luxury. How does anybody expect success in Nigeria, when so much time is wasted battling trivial stuff such as getting a credit card or getting a paypal account? While a typical Nigerian is pondering ways to get around road blocks, other people around the world already have their business up and running.

Of course, my comment here is not unconnected with people advocating a return to Nigeria, willy nilly.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by luckynas(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2006
i work for a communication company that assists nigerians to ge a paypal account,visa and master debit cards for online shopping or funds transfer and help people recive payment on their websites.u can logon to www.worldpaypal.net,checkout the website and what ever u want to know is on the website to assist u.
chuks.

if u have other queries i can give u a phone number to call for more clearifications.
chuks.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2006
luckynas, i hope you are 4 real cos if i lose my money i will HUNT YOU DOWN and eat your spleen. alive, that is.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by graphcard: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2006
There should not be a missed feelings about issues like fraud from Nigeria, so we have it in South Africa and so on, please try www.graphcard.com, chances of paying and being paid is unlimited.
Contact me if you need details.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Jackal(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2006
missed feelings?
or Mixed?
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Omega2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2006
Jackal,
Mixsed feelings?
or mixed feelings. typo, uhm?
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Dewalex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2006
You will need to have a valid bank account in one of those countries listed
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by larger20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2006
Dewalex:

You will need to have a valid bank account in one of those countries listed

That is not the only requirments. u also have to be legally authorized to own buisness in the country u r applying from or else u r risking being closed down becasue the more u make, the more u r account is likely to be monitored and controled
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by ideal: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, larger 20 is right,
Even if you register using any of the listed countries, you may have to submit a credit card that of course must tally with your bkn account and your home address in that registered country; and if you can do these things perfectly, you stand the risk of losing any funds you have in the paypal account an dyour account been closed down.

By the way, I have an account, I cn help make payments for you,
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Debor66(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by netpro(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2007
Here is the solution. I know we all know the problem. So let me offer solution. Having had this problem myself I went into trying to see how to solve this problem. What I was able tofind out is how to do the following:

-How/where to open a US bank account for Non-Residents and also generate your own platinum Visa card;
-The method of opening and operating a paypal account right from Nigeria ;
-How to get your paypal account verified;
-How to withdraw from your paypal account;
-How to convert your paypal money to e-gold;
-How to register with ClickBank from Nigeria and promote over 10,000 products for profit.
-How to get your own US virtual office address;
-How to get your own US phone number;
-How to buy things from ebay or any other online shop and ship to Nigeria
-How to withdraw your affiliate checks;
-How to use your e-gold to generate your own virtual Visa debit card for online payments;
-3 Genuine places where you can buy cheap e-gold and resell at your own price,etc.

This finding is up for grap. If you are interested email or call for details. I wish success. , Ezeali
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by routik(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
Today, i have made up my mind to reveal to those of you that are looking for a way to open a U S bank account the guide on how to open yours.
This report is for FREE, you are not going to pay me anything to get this report.

all i ask of you is to drop your your names and email address. thats all and i will send yours for free. or send me an email at onlinewealthdigest@gmail.com

Remember this is for 50 people aloone, after that i will stop sending.

THAT'S IS MY SALAH GIFT FOR ALL. HAPPY NEW MONTH AS WELL.

Collins okeozor
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by epayguru(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2008
Your best link to beats paypal,netteller,moneybooker,ebay ,clickbank etc and etc
Link-in your way to e-riches, no more barrier, no stress, no more hassel,
no more  us bank account heavy charges,  just  follow the below links.
own and operate all kinds of internet banking/payment account
as a choice after here.
http://www.me-cards.net/order.aspx?pid=29611650
http://www.epayarea.com/=141066
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Chuksforum1: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hello,
I know this paypal issue is a complex one, but there always a way out of every problem. You don't necessarily need a US bank account to open a verified paypal. I have personally discovered a system to verify paypal, which I have used for myself and for others. If you are interested in me helping you, call me on 08038294998 or e-mail - chuksmails@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by IMguru(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
paypal account again?

mail me to get a detailed report on that at

sulaimantaiwo1@gmail.com

bye
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Damolux01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2010
@IMguru, i tried sending u an email but i was told its a wrong add. May be u shuld contact me on damolux01@yahoo.com
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by Hacky31(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
i can help with verify PayPal account in your country Nigeria.
you can contact me with this mail hackyservices31@yahoo.com
Re: Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account? by ttmasta: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Export Business / Peanut Coating Machine Available in Lagos, Nigeria 2021 / Why Is Bill Gates Buying Up Farmland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.