Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. (3882 Views)

Poll: Do you need a quick loan?

This poll has ended

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Finally! A Nigerian Cake Decorating Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
Looking for money to buy a new generator, remodel your kitchen, take certification exams, or accomplish that next project? We make it easier than you think when you apply for a consumer loan from Addosser. With zero collateral, online applications and fast personalised services, the process couldn't be simple
Go to www.addosser.com/lagos-loan to pre-apply today

email- consumerloans@addosser.com

234-01-8447210, 8447211

Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by kolaide(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
I APPLIED AND UPTILL NOW NO RESPOND. ARE YOU SURE OF YOUR PROMISE?
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2012
Your feed back is very important to us,We would never make a promise that we cant fulfil under an ethical business. Please let me know how you tried to contact them ie which email did you use, it may have been bounced, please get in touch using consumerloans@addosser.com also when sending your email you can cc info@fertiletech.com.
Thanks
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by Hypraise(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sent a mail to you via info@fertiletech.com, no response yet
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2012
Dear all,
Please visit http://www.addosser.com/lagos-loan to pre-apply, click on the "get started here" button. You can also contact consumerloans@addosser.com for more information. Thanks
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by omotola1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
Can pple outside Lagos also apply?
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by dav8id(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
I no understand them sef, they dont even respond enquiry when ever you sent to there mail. Can someone outside lagos also apply?
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2012
Sorry Omotola, for now the loan is only meant for Lagos residents. Thanks
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2012
Hello Mr David, our partners at Addosser endeaovour to reply to your mail. Please exercise a little patient should there be delay in response to your email. Non Lagos residents cannot apply for the loan now.
Thanks
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by Hypraise(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
To add- d loan is for only those who work in blue chip companies (banks, oil firms, etc) or those who have shops or biz locations. Its certainly not for all or as simple as Bakare makes it look
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by cinolala(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
can i get upto a million naira for my biz
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by mikerob116(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
ok
Re: Finally A Loan Without Collateral That Guaranty Peace Of Mind. by bakare25(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
@Cinolala..... Kindly click the link in the ad, fill the required details and we will get back to you ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Exclusive Wedding Invitations Nigeria - The Wedding Guru Nigeria / Salah - Ileya Ram Available For Sale At The University Of Ibadan - 08066116150 / Arik Air, A New Nigerian Airline, Flies With Best Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.