Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex (4558 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Please Help, I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is A Drunkard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by ayosmiles(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
My gf confessed to me that she is still dating her ex bf that disvirgined her and even claimed to still love him. But she says she loves me and doesnt want to lose me. Am so confused cos i don't know what to do but i still love her and it pains me thinking about the other guy. What should i do. Please sensible advice only.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by ayosmiles(m): 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
What the heck! Why are u all viewing without saying something.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by koozy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
silence is the best answer for a .... tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ayo! U for talk I do wen I dey toast u last yr na!

Ntoooooooiiiiiii tongue
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by xynerise: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
There is love in sharing so she is sharing her body grin
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by 190: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayosmiles

Kick her arse 2 d rotten curbs

havent i warned u 2 stop dating dirty and hungry girls
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by ojuu4u(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
If u dnt desist frm d rxnshp sh wll eventualy sell u off
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
you need all Terry Gee's Album in your life.. Can Ayo say AMEN
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by cowgurl: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
Perfect timing. What u should do? Call the relationship quit and go ask Onila out, simple!
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Totoplayer20: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
So she has being sharing her TOTO between both of you?
Give her the last F
Tell the ashawo to go to Hell
I am Done B
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by sexyprince1: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Totoplayer20: So she has being sharing her TOTO between both of you?
Give her the last F
Tell the ashawo to go to Hell
I am Done B

she's a fuckin Cheat... Da onlyu panacea 2 U̶̲̥̅̊я issue Ȋ̝̊̅§ just 2 quit da relationship.. Braa Xclusive I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ da buildin#
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by ayosmiles(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Its not like am a fool but after my yrs of being a player and a failed relationship, am so eager to settle down with the girl i truly love. I havent told her but am plannin to marry her. Recently my friend told me shes dating another guy. I asked her nd she couldnt deny it. In tears she told me she still loves d guy but he is not in town. But she also claimed to love me so much and doesn't want me to leave her. Since then i have carried on as if nothing happened but deep inside am hurting. But this is my first relationship that seems to be doin fine. I dont knw wht to do.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayosmiles: My gf confessed to me that she is still dating her ex bf that disvirgined her and even claimed to still love him. But she says she loves me and doesnt want to lose me. Am so confused cos i don't know what to do but i still love her and it pains me thinking about the other guy. What should i do. Please sensible advice only.
Don't be a what? Don't be a fool. . . wink
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by bknight: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Don't quit.

if u both have ssex, quit having sexx wit her. Get another for dat need. Try to (appear to) care even more for her. And have in mind, the guy is not d enemy. The 'reasons' why she still likes d guy is d enemy. Get ur charm on and find out, only then will u be able to deal wise cards.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Exponental(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lucky u, she told u.
Find a way 2 make her devote her total love 2 u. True love dont die, it can only fade away, so make it fade till it loses its value. Also find out d cause of her breakup wit d guy, it help u sustain or dissolve fast.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
if you love her, you could fight for her since she clearly still loves you but if you are too hurt by the betrayal, give her one last coupling
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by sexyprince1: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
I will quit da relationship coz da gal Ȋ̝̊̅§ a fuckin betrayal.... She can kill!! Braa Xclusive I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ da buildin#
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by GreatAmmy(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
[/color] if you truly love her as you have said, make the point clear by telling her how you feel, felt, feeling about what she I'd doing, did, had done. It a bad idea. She can't love you and still meet her ex. Her telling means you should not rely too much on her for she can dump you for her ex anytime. She is keeping you just incase it dosenot work out well with her ex. If she truly love him, why then did they breakup in the first place? Why is she going, back now that she has, have you? Think my brother. If you need more talk. Follow me wink[color=#006600]
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Midastorch(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2016
ayosmiles:
Its not like am a fool but after my yrs of being a player and a failed relationship, am so eager to settle down with the girl i truly love. I havent told her but am plannin to marry her. Recently my friend told me shes dating another guy. I asked her nd she couldnt deny it. In tears she told me she still loves d guy but he is not in town. But she also claimed to love me so much and doesn't want me to leave her. Since then i have carried on as if nothing happened but deep inside am hurting. But this is my first relationship that seems to be doin fine. I dont knw wht to do.
brow, your stupidity is from the pit of hell....no one can love two people at the same time ..its
either you Bleep her well or you pay her bills well
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Midastorch(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2016
GreatAmmy:
[/color] if you truly love her as you have said, make the point clear by telling her how you feel, felt, feeling about what she I'd doing, did, had done. It a bad idea. She can't love you and still meet her ex. Her telling means you should not rely too much on her for she can dump you for her ex anytime. She is keeping you just incase it dosenot work out well with her ex. If she truly love him, why then did they breakup in the first place? Why is she going, back now that she has, have you? Think my brother. If you need more talk. Follow me wink[color=#006600]
WORD
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
She used you for a rebound man cool
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
ayosmiles:

Put her on standby
Keep chopping her puna till Miss right comes
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by OneManLegion(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2016
ayosmiles:
My gf confessed to me that she is still dating her ex bf that disvirgined her and even claimed to still love him. But she says she loves me and doesnt want to lose me. Am so confused cos i don't know what to do but i still love her and it pains me thinking about the other guy. What should i do. Please sensible advice only.

Nigga, drop the cheating binch like a morsel of hot eBa.

Too many effeminate niggas nowadays, though.
Re: Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex by ayosmiles(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
I have finally dumped the girl joor

(1) (Reply)

Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend / Words Girls Love Hearing From Guys. / Friday Night Palava!! Guys, Get In Here Nowwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.