Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Allied Air Crash In Accra Followed By DANA Air Crash In Lagos; Any Correlation?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Allied Air Crash In Accra Followed By DANA Air Crash In Lagos; Any Correlation?? (756 Views)

Poll: Dana crash and Allied Air crash in Accra

Coincidence: 0% (0 votes)
supernatural force/ revenge: 0% (0 votes)
other?: 0% (0 votes)
no idea: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Four Storey Mall Collapses In Accra, Ghana. / DANA AIR CRASH: Confusion Trails Passenger Manifest Released By Government Agenc / Scam By Dana Air: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allied Air Crash In Accra Followed By DANA Air Crash In Lagos; Any Correlation?? by JayCee2010: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
I am still in shock at the horrifying incident that claimed the lives of those Dana Air crew and passengers, as well as the occupants of the buildings down below last Sunday. The tragedy is beyond belief.

However, we seem to have forgotten that just the day before (Saturday evening, around 7pm) a Nigerian cargo Plane overshot the runway at Accra Ghana Kotoka intl Airport and ran into the main road, killing all 10 occupant of a commercial bus as well as a motorcyclist.

as i type, the plane is still there, on the road. the Pilot and his crew (4 in all ) all survived with minor injuries.
The next day, DANA tragedy!!!

As a scientific and analytical person, i would like to believe that its all a co-incidence; probably the two air disaster are unrelated and generally and indictment on Nigerian aviation industry, and the timing was a matter of chance,HOWEVER, the AFRICAN in me, cant help but think that there is some supernatural force behind the Dana Crash.

PROBABLY, the deceased in the Ghana crash, or their loved ones, may have put a curse on Nigeria that led to the Dana crash, as revenge for the death of their loved one. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW.

It is not a prejudice opinion, or an accusation of the Ghanaian people in any way, But its a thought on my mind, that I'm sure many have also pondered about. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

notwithstanding, we pray for the repose of the souls of the deceased in the disasters of last weekend; may we never see or hear of such tragedies again.
Re: Allied Air Crash In Accra Followed By DANA Air Crash In Lagos; Any Correlation?? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2012
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Song 4 Nigeria / National Newspaper Headliness(22-08-2012) / Can U Sleep Without Dreaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.