Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos (11280 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Omen100(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
ENZO SCIFO: As an Urhobo man, I cried to everyone within my circle of influence that a man being from your village as a governor or president is not a guaranty that better life has come (especially when they belong to PDP)
Rather let's settle for someone with character.
Well it has happened and all I can say its the 'Fresh Air' we were promised.

My guy, pls luck dat ur PSP mouth there, who told u a man frm ur village can't transform d village, unless d man na curse, even Ibori, as people say d guy spoil & condemn reach, he was still able to transform his hometown & delta state to some large extent, which I strongly believed, if not all, most deltan's can say yes, Ibori was able to use his office has d governor of delta state to transform my village Oghera. So my guy make u nor dey carry oooo, men dey vex here 4 goodluck, abi jonna & beaf d arse licker

Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Beaf: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf:

Urhobo people have always been highly individualistic, UPU was only so big in the past because of the subjugation of Urhobo land while we were still in the Western Region; it is easy to see thats its decline commenced in the time of Jereton Mariere when we were emancipated as a vibrant part of the Midwest.

The individualism of the Urhobo people is a positive mark that has seen them perform way above ethnic groups of similar size. Count Nigeria's richest today and Urhobo land is over represented; count bank ownership, again the same over-representation. Is it nollywood (Zak Amata etc) you mean to look at or is it JAMB scores or achievements in the legal field (Ovie-Whiskey, Keyamo etc)? Media ownership? What? How many know that Chief Majoroh is the architect behind the Teslim Balogun stadium and other massive projects?

Urhobo people are amongst Nigeria's most vocal, daring and brave as well, another pointer to why they are so successful even though a only tiny minority in Nigeria.

Those people asking vocally for ministerial appointments come across as mere area boys. All the Urhobo person needs is an enabling environment to allow our individualism and daring to thrive.
Quite clearly, those who wrote that appalling letter with its disgraceful display of poor English are barely educated, mentally squalid embarrassments to the Urhobo nation. But our friends here (the ethnically bigotted rabid rabble and yellow-eyed jealous finger pointing outsiders) cannot know that the average Urhobo is highly educated, intelligent and would never put out such low quality literary trash; talkless grovel for handouts.
Anyway, many of our yellow-eyed outsider friends are only used to listening to NURTW and OPC, so its no surprise.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Beaf: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: All I see on this thread are the usual Yoruba bigots who think they own an inch of Delta state fooling themselves as usual. Some of them are even claiming to be Urhobo.

Pathetic.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Dede1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
stivin:

i think there might be some truth in the Ijaw-Agenda-talk.
recently, i got wind of an Ijaw-only NIMASA recruitment for teenage school leavers into a NIMASA scholarship training where they will emerge as Marine Engineers, Marine architects [i]et al[/i]after which they will be employed to fill the much talked about manpower deficit in the marine sector.
The info on this scholarship admission was being passed from ear to ear through their Communities student groups and associations.
Few months ago, the DG of NIMASA, sited a marine institute in his home state university;NDU.

Infact, I think that oil is the only thing that binds us together as a Nation.
We are actually yet a One-Nation.
It is well.

It is good to hear that Ijo and its deceitful compatriots are massively involved in nepotism with regards to recruitment into Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA). My people say "it is better to hear that a chicken found the dead body of dog than for a dog to locate the dead of a chicken". I had wanted Nigerians who claim to belong to the so-called moronic majority in Nigeria to understand that there is absolutely no basis for unity in Nigeria.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Dede1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by lacasa: 2:08am On Jun 09, 2012
TheShopKeeper: The 'fishermen' are about to start their revolution, let everyone take cover.

Lmao
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by igboboy1(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Whose the COWARD who constantly has Yoruba dancing in his mouth (FINGERS)?

biko ask the question again, COWARD
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by igboboy1(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . .we brought free education, free health care, introduced mass communication through radio and tv to the populace, introduced equal rights for women to vote. Everyone of these programs was successful and grandfathered into legacies that Nigerians enjoy today from North to South, from West to East.

Now,. . . tell us what action your people have taken that has resulted in successful social progress for the country? You tree-hopping baboon!!

ah u forget to add una create nigeria, una build the railways, una build Murtala airport, una invent maltina......Claimentina like you.
talk is cheap dumb olodo-wa...
na una go school pass, na una do this, na una do that. ah ah....
Its a fact that more people go to school in North pass SW yet na una go dey beat chest day in day out about school....
Sophisticated rascal abeg sharap there...anuofia
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by onthefence: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2012
Demdem:

then shame on u idiot. U earlier thought am from ND.

Where did I mention that you are from the ND? Because I used your quote? Go and study literature my friend.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2012
Omen100:

My guy, pls luck dat ur PSP mouth there, who told u a man frm ur village can't transform d village, unless d man na curse, even Ibori, as people say d guy spoil & condemn reach, he was still able to transform his hometown & delta state to some large extent, which I strongly believed, if not all, most deltan's can say yes, Ibori was able to use his office has d governor of delta state to transform my village Oghera. So my guy make u nor dey carry oooo, men dey vex here 4 goodluck, abi jonna & beaf d arse licker
My guy its obvious you have a problem with comprehending english language, if not you won't be so rude.I said a candidate from ones village is not a guaranty that they will bring improvement. The word there is guaranty duh!.
And to think that a fellow like Ibori is a hero to you says all about the kind of person you are. Another victim of years of bad governance, it will be dificult to make u see reason cos u don't know what governance is and entails.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by sirp2007: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2012
stivin:

shame! shame!!!, because u b itsekiri- Who would always want the Ijaws to remain in the river and be forever unexposed to civilisation and be unable to fight for their right, Shame!!!.The warri crisis gave birth to this vibrant Ijaw Nation we have today. The Urhobos is and will remain the lords and colonial masters of the Ijaws who just came out of the water and as such needed those already on land to provide food and exposure for them.Go to ANY Ijaw community, the urhobos population there could well compete with that of the aborigines. Civilisation came to the Ijaws by the Urhobos.Ask and they will tell you undoubtedly.So Urhobos are Big brothers to The Ijaws, It is only natural for the ijaws not to forget so soon, how they were helped by the urhobos.

sir l disagree with u.there are IJAWS in 5 states(ondo,edo,delta,beyelsa & rivers) while d urhobos 1 state(delta).u base ur presumption on delta state only hence u came to d conclusion that d urhobos brought civilisation 2 ijaws.

d urhobos didnt help Ijaws in any way,some greedy urhobos who lost relevance in their enclave & seeking for who 2 identified with joined d Ijaws thinking some thing good will come to them.So also some urhobos took side with d itsekiri for personal gratification(which is an average urhobo man style).
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
onthefence:

Where did I mention that you are from the ND? Because I used your quote? Go and study literature my friend.

Once again u have goofed. i didnt say "u said", i said "u thought" based on this remarks of urs.
onthefence:

When you people where jumping like Monkeys that "our South-South" brother must emerge as President you forgot that it will be "to your tents" I laugh in Nepotism.

why is "sorry, i got it wrong" so difficult for peeps to say. na wa ooo
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by ezer(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Well buzz off bigots!.the urhobo youths addressed the letter to Mr president who happens to be our brother..
I think he is in a better position to appease our grievances..thank u!
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by onthefence: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
Demdem:

Once again u have goofed. i didnt say "u said", i said "u thought" based on this remarks of urs.

why is "sorry, i got it wrong" so difficult for peeps to say. na wa ooo

So I have to apologise for what I "thought". Is my brain not meant to think? The Long and short is that I was not referring to you. Only used your quote.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
onthefence:

So I have to apologise for what I "thought". Is my brain not meant to think?

Thinking isnt any issue and i have no problem with that however what u voiced out eventually was wrong and thats where i have issues with.

The Long and short is that I was not referring to you. Only used your quote.

I dont think the above coloured makes sense at all
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by DaDoctor: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2012
Urhobo yawos. Always crying foul. Mostly uneducated and foolizs. Take cue from tsekiris. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ wud be wiser
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by aljharem(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
Da Doctor: Urhobo yawos. Always crying foul. Mostly uneducated and foolizs. Take cue from tsekiris. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ wud be wiser

the same Igbotic ideeiot insulting the Itsekiris the other day is now talking about cue from Itsekiris ?

BTW I thought you said you were Urhobo ?

Truth go come out one day , LOL
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by DaDoctor: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2012
alj harem:

the same Igbotic ideeiot insulting the Itsekiris the other day is now talking about cue from Itsekiris ?

BTW I thought you said you were Urhobo ?

Truth go come out one day , LOL

Little wonder U̶̲̥̅̊ cudnt get a̶̲̥̅ 'D' grade in any course U̶̲̥̅̊ took in school.
Epiletic memory.
Get it clear. ♍Ɣ wife Ȋ̝̊̅§ tsek-yooruba and  am full blooded ibo, though an half cast too.
How den can  abuse d tseks? U̶̲̥̅̊ get prove? Share d link or forever remain dumb. Goosh. U̶̲̥̅̊ av a̶̲̥̅ poor erratic memory alimanjiri. LOL
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2012
Da Doctor:

Little wonder U̶̲̥̅̊ cudnt get a̶̲̥̅ 'D' grade in any course U̶̲̥̅̊ took in school.
Epiletic memory.
Get it clear. ♍Ɣ wife Ȋ̝̊̅§ tsek-yooruba and  am full blooded ibo, though an half cast too.
How den can  abuse d tseks? U̶̲̥̅̊ get prove? Share d link or forever remain dumb. Goosh. U̶̲̥̅̊ av a̶̲̥̅ poor erratic memory alimanjiri. LOL

So your wife is Yoruba and you still can't spell it right? Are you waiting for her to educate you? What a village disappointment.
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by DaLover(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2012
texazzpete:

Bullcrap. There are other countries in the world apart from the US, you know. There's no such largesse in Russia and China, for example.

The trillions of Naira funneled to the Niger Delta to 'correct the wrongs' over the past decade have largely been eaten by their leaders which the people turn around to adore and worship. See how many Deltans and Bayelsans idolize Ibori and Alams even after massive theft of state resources. Money for development is stolen at all levels in the Niger Delta.

I have a long standing challenge with people on Nairaland from the Niger Delta to point to ONE thing their Local Government chairman has done. Of the billions sent to local governments to carry out grassroot development programmes, virtually 95% of it is stolen without remorse.

Sadly, the educated ones like yourself are far more content spreading the same lazy arguments instead of taking the fight to many of the true oppressors.

Please where is the evidence to show that ibori and alams are being idolized? Both men where chased by efcc based on the strength of petitions by indigenes of the state....

You deliberately decide to mis inform the public with your poisonous and evil post about 9ja deltans....apart from providing the resources to fund ur education and sustain ur existence, i don't know what we did to deserve this haterade.....
Could it be because we advocate for resources control whereby those who sit on top the oil mine it and pay tax to govt, in stead of a federal govt father Christmas system....
The real reason yorubas are angry at the gej government is they fear they will be asked to contribute to the common wealth....normally this should not be a bad thing......
But here in nigeria...it has lead to attacks on anything 9ja deltan....even to the extent of trying to pick divisions between the groups in the 9ja delta.......
This continues to be be the sad reality of the day....God should save us from the SW and their hypocrisy....amen
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by DaDoctor: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So your wife is Yoruba and you still can't spell it right? Are you waiting for her to educate you? What a village disappointment.
U̶̲̥̅̊ get d spelling
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ get d wife.
U̶̲̥̅̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ well Õoooº°˚ ˚°º..
Re: A Letter To President Jonathan On Ijaw, By Urhobos by Beaf: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
DaLover:

Please where is the evidence to show that ibori and alams are being idolized? Both men where chased by efcc based on the strength of petitions by indigenes of the state....

You deliberately decide to mis inform the public with your poisonous and evil post about 9ja deltans....apart from providing the resources to fund ur education and sustain ur existence, i don't know what we did to deserve this haterade.....
Could it be because we advocate for resources control whereby those who sit on top the oil mine it and pay tax to govt, in stead of a federal govt father Christmas system....
The real reason yorubas are angry at the gej government is they fear they will be asked to contribute to the common wealth....normally this should not be a bad thing......
But here in nigeria...it has lead to attacks on anything 9ja deltan....even to the extent of trying to pick divisions between the groups in the 9ja delta.......
This continues to be be the sad reality of the day....God should save us from the SW and their hypocrisy....amen

Tell them jare!
Its always Niger Deltans this, Niger Deltans that! Because people are scared stiff that their awuf train would come to a halt.
They should pray very hard that GEJ wins another term in 2015 and prolongs their awuf train for a further 4 years until 2019. Because I don't see how a non-ND person can keep the oil flowing without foreign intervention. Boyz just de maintain now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Niger Bridge: It’ll Be Wrong To Say Buhari Neglected South-East - Uzodimma / Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.