Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo (10271 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by r231(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
Following alleged physical assault levelled against top Nigerian music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo by his wife, Kikelomo, the producer cum singer has released a statement on the boiling issues.

In the statement exclusively sent to Nigeriafilms.com by one of his media representatives, K-Solo cleared the air on allegation of wife battery, thievery, and assault by his estranged wife.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=111904.0&attach=39387&image[/img]

"Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother.

I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.

Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses.

I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further. God help us all."

K-Solo and Kike married in November 2011 after dating each other for some months. He is known for producing top stars like Timaya, 2Shotz and many others.

http://thenetng.com/2012/06/07/ive-never-beaten-my-wife-k-solo-responds-to-wife-battery-allegation/
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Tyche(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Methink this guy is guilty.

4 Likes

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by elari(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
r231: Following alleged physical assault levelled against top Nigerian music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo by his wife, Kikelomo, the producer cum singer has released a statement on the boiling issues.

In the statement exclusively sent to Nigeriafilms.com by one of his media representatives, K-Solo cleared the air on allegation of wife battery, thievery, and assault by his estranged wife.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=111904.0&attach=39387&image[/img]

"Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother.

I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.

Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses.

I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further. God help us all."

K-Solo and Kike married in November 2011 after dating each other for some months. He is known for producing top stars like Timaya, 2Shotz and many others.

http://thenetng.com/2012/06/07/ive-never-beaten-my-wife-k-solo-responds-to-wife-battery-allegation/
. . . The only part i liked here was " he having a mother and sisters" and thus, a gud enuf reason nt to beat a woman.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by slimyem: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
whatever!
Igboro marriage ti daru already!cheesy
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by swtdarling(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
undecided undecided

u miss road? wen did dis place turn to celebrity section....
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by mykejones(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Sounds guilty as hell.

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2012
Guilty nigga!
The babe sha get bobby!..anybody knws her twitter handle make i wine am smallgrin

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2012
doyindav: Guilty nigga!
The babe sha get bobby!..anybody knws her twitter handle make i wine am smallgrin

Oti fori gbale I swear!

Lolllzzzzz
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by kaiter: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
Great pics [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
Look at those yellow ttit-tays! Damn! grin
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by blank(f): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
She just happened to beat herself up abi?

My cousin was at Shoprite the day he beat her there. It was really terrible. He threw a big stone on her as well and at the end of it, he spat on her. Guys there were just begging him instead of throwing him off. He is an animal.

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Does she have brothers? She should send them to "take care" of him well well. That's if she's telling the truth.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
Who are we gonna belive now, k-solo or wife

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Lenny5000(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
My question to some ladies is why do you allow somebody treat you like a piece of rag? From her interview it's obvious she doesn't even know the guy, yet she went ahead to marry him. Again he has shown sign of violence before and she still went back to him. I have zero tolerance for a guy that hits a lady.. For crying out loud this lady looks beautiful and seems to have things going on for her, so why settle with someone that turns you into a punching bag? Waiting to be killed? Now he says he didnt touch her...meaning she took a stone to hit herself and cause all these body marks. Truly sad!

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Lenny5000(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2012
tintingz: Who are we gonna belive now, k-solo or wife
To answer you question, did you just see the pics with marks all over her face?
Did she do it to herself?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Tyche(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
blank: She just happened to beat herself up abi?

My cousin was at Shoprite the day he beat her there. It was really terrible. He threw a big stone on her as well and at the end of it, he spat on her. Guys there were just begging him instead of throwing him off. He is an animal.
The pics are touching .But sister, throwing big stone at her?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
Gosh! No wonder he beat her azz up. sad

Without makeup she is an ugly azz woman. See her huge dry lips sef. Old cougar like her seeking virile males who would mount her and make her feel like she's 21 again. cheesy

Arugbo of a woman.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Tyche(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
pDude: Gosh! No wonder he beat her azz up. sad

Without makeup she is an ugly azz woman. See her huge dry lips sef. Old cougar like her seeking virile males who would mount her and make her feel like she's 21 again. cheesy

Arugbo of a woman.

Easy Dude.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by dagreen14: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
[DMX]
Hey yo Boo, why do (good girls) like bad guys?
Knowin that bad guys tell mad lies

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by dagreen14: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
[quote author=Tyche]
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by dagreen14: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
Lenny5000: My question to some ladies is why do you allow somebody treat you like a piece of rag? From her interview it's obvious she doesn't even know the guy, yet she went ahead to marry him. Again he has shown sign of violence before and she still went back to him. I have zero tolerance for a guy that hits a lady.. For crying out loud this lady looks beautiful and seems to have things going on for her, so why settle with someone that turns you into a punching bag? Waiting to be killed? Now he says he didnt touch her...meaning she took a stone to hit herself and cause all these body marks. Truly sad!

[DMX]
Hey yo Boo, why do (good girls) like bad guys?
Knowin that bad guys tell mad lies
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Ignatio(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
She want marry celebrity nah. This is a good warning for all those girls that craze for celebrity marriages.
BTW she get bobbie no be small.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
Okay seeing these pictures,i believe he batters her but not to the extent she made it sound.

Omo I never see where person dey bleed for almost 8 hours yet she no pass out or even die sef,its pretty obvious she was desperate to hook him.

He made her lose her first pregnancy,yet she stayed,threw a washing machine on her(na film trick? ),she sponsored the wedding etc,yet those weren't enough sings to leave,she actually brought this on herself.

But that k-solo dude should be taught a lesson or two,btw where were her relatives when all these were happening?make she just move on with her life.

See as the man lips dey black gan sef,igbo smoking don affect him brain too.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by lexylexy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
U guys don't be quick to blame d guy until u hear y he beat her frigid backside up! Some women will drive u crazy believe me u wanna strangle dia frigid necks!!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by cindyrella(f): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
The guy is guilty as hell!
See his igbo lips... mtcheeeeew i wonder what she actually saw in him. smh. undecided undecided
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by cindyrella(f): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
lexylexy: U guys don't be quick to blame d guy until u hear y he beat her frigid backside up! Some women will drive u crazy believe me u wanna strangle dia frigid necks!!

Dude no matter what she did it doesn't give him the right to beat her up!
I mean there are other ways to treat a woman's fvck up without laying a finger on her... undecided
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by boxerss: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
i am 1,000,000% convinced that dude did it
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
cindyrella: The guy is guilty as hell!
See his igbo lips... mtcheeeeew i wonder what she actually saw in him. smh. undecided undecided

So because of his igbo lips, he is guilty?

What she saw in him was that he is a famous star. Same reason all those girls were constantly dropping babies from their toto for 2face idibia
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by braine(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Their marriage is not even up to one year yet and this is happening? Na wa o.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by boxerss: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
see ur igboh-mouth,woman beater.u go smoke igboh finish come turn a woman into punching bag.fool! u ar very lucky she isnt my sister i would have cured ur craze, idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Girl! / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Help! I Met A Vegitable Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.