Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:53 AM

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo (10272 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by BusHouse(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
r231: Following alleged physical assault levelled against top Nigerian music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo by his wife, Kikelomo, the producer cum singer has released a statement on the boiling issues.

In the statement exclusively sent to Nigeriafilms.com by one of his media representatives, K-Solo cleared the air on allegation of wife battery, thievery, and assault by his estranged wife.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=111904.0&attach=39387&image[/img]

"Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother.

I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music industry for over a decade and do not need any woman’s wealth to live. This is our own trying time and we would surmount it one way or the other.

Mistakes have been made and they would be redressed, God willing. Let no man be the judge of another man’s deeds or misdeeds, let God and law take their courses.

I hereby implore everybody to please appreciate and understand that this is a very difficult moment for me and my immediate family and would not wish to comment on this issue any further. God help us all."

K-Solo and Kike married in November 2011 after dating each other for some months. He is known for producing top stars like Timaya, 2Shotz and many others.

http://thenetng.com/2012/06/07/ive-never-beaten-my-wife-k-solo-responds-to-wife-battery-allegation/
In as much as i respect k-solo, d guy don fall my hand. Yor defence is not water tight. If dos pics ar tru (i beliv dey ar) den d guy is on drugs. He deserves to b arrestd. May b he nids moni 2 satisfy his crave 4 gbana. *mtcheew*
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by ZIGGYCOM: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
Bwoda K-Solo,i beg mak u take am easy o.dnt 4get say Baba God dey watch 4rm heaven o.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by gidjah(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
this is evil oga k solo
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
The lady suppose to organise some 'heavy duty dudes' to deal with the guy appropriately.
There should be a zero tolerance to physical abuse in relationships and marriages.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Sijo01(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
Jst luk @d stewpid blck lips, woman beater n gold-diger.

His defence doz nt hold water. It wud hav been beta he remain mute n mute 4eva concerin d issue, hediot.

Public figure my foot. Dis one, now, has fans. I pitty doz pipo lukin up to him. Isewu goat head.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by 2mie: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
If u are a man dt beat a lady or woman.
U are less than a woman n also mad n u are an animal,
yes a woman,an image n being from God.
That God has made u over them.

I THANK God 4 MY MAN. He would never beat but with few words .
Hmm
Rem woman =WithOut man we are not be complete.
WOman is God rules obey n respect them than wait for GOD blessing NOT man.
Woman obey wait 4 GOD blessings
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by pdpiperpippen: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Listen up everyone d koko dude is innocent, his wife's a ho mhmen, she has been ffuckking anytin with a joystick, she decieved him into marrying her, she is a desperado, he cldn't take her infidelity anymore that's y he beat her. The gal is just a fucklinton cheap arse ho, who cunned a young innocent bloke into marrying her.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by nerodenero: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
I know this might sound weird but I wont be surprised if I see them together in few months' time.Husband-wife issues,na always funny case but aside that, Mr K-Solo,be warned!Your actions showed you cant be a role-model and that you are highly irresponsible.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by dagreen14: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
freshmoney: wrote

We, however, have no choice than to bear our burden. Though, our women are sometimes erratic in behavior, but we can't do without them. After several years in marriage, I learned that our wives are more or less like our mothers May God give us the strength to take care of them and children.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
Abeg make una carry una domestic wahala commot from here...who is this murder-Rator
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by emsquare(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
Tyche: Methink this guy is guilty.

Hmmm!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by chemberlin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2012
K-solo ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ α̩̩̩̩̥ big lier cos I was there when ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ hit her at shoprite ...‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ don't deserve her infact α̩̩̩̩̥ woman was shedting tears when ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ were beating her up dat day...‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ α̩̩̩̩̥ big fool αήϑ α̩̩̩̩̥ good fornotin person cos no man on earth will ever lay his hands on α̩̩̩̩̥ beautiful αήϑ helper like dis...I wonder what ur fans will think about ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​..for me ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ α̩̩̩̩̥ gunner αήϑ sorry the music industry will not have α̩̩̩̩̥ person like ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ again ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ A̶̲̥̅я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ runnied αήϑ ur career also ȋ̝̊̅§ runied...die in prison cos am sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can even provide her jewries box worth over 2.5million...‎​U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ shameless fool
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by segzicres(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
ya'll should calm down. k-solo dey beat him wife steady, no be today. i live just beside his studio and i can tell you that he slaps and beats her steady.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by kilimanjaro(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
k-solo is not revealing much and this is a sign that he's guilty! Nawa for that babe sef. That's what happen to ladies when they are desperately desperate to get married. Na by force?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by joelala(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Does she have brothers? She should send them to "take care" of him well well. That's if she's telling the truth.

pls how did a blind man get here?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by ogaemma: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
We cannot have a fair judgement with only her own side of the story,though I felt for her.But I think there where so many exageration in her own version of the story. How could K solo contribute only 15,000 naira for his wedding? We are talking of the record producer of Timaya. K solo could not be as poor as she is stressing it. I admire K solo's response, he did not throw blame at all neither was he judgemental. He pleads for the public including nairalanders to respect his family privacy in this trying moment.That shows maturity.

1 Like

Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
they both look vindictive. undecided
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Aladinn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
pd piper pippen: Listen up everyone d koko dude is innocent, his wife's a ho mhmen, she has been ffuckking anytin with a joystick, she decieved him into marrying her, she is a desperado, he cldn't take her infidelity anymore that's y he beat her. The gal is just a fucklinton cheap arse ho, who cunned a young innocent bloke into marrying her.
You're as sick as the k-solo you're defending. Did you say 'conned a young innocent bloke into marrying her?' Dude, k-solo got interested in her because of her money, not minding how she got it. So, the right punishment for infidelity is beating? I pray you guys were in a civilised society, you all would be in cages by now. Angry animals.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by chinig(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
lexylexy: U guys don't be quick to blame d guy until u hear y he beat her frigid backside up! Some women will drive u crazy believe me u wanna strangle dia frigid necks!!
Birds of d same father.....no y dot u kill her.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Supergwin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
K'solo... I fear u o.. See as u take beat her sory a$$ up.. Shay she no get broda or male frnds wey go Bleep dis nigga up..*smh*
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by itoldu: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
But why did the *Chris Brown make-up line* take so long before hitting the market?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Tropilo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
cindyrella: The guy is guilty as hell!
See his igbo lips... mtcheeeeew i wonder what she actually saw in him. smh. undecided undecided

Why una de lie for Solo head na? E no touch am. Na only stone e take brake her head. Das all!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by itoldu: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
At the end of the day, she still dint apply it properly before posing for the camera. This would really piss RIHANNA off. smh.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Kairakamsi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
[quote
author=pDude]Gosh! No wonder he beat her azz up. sad

Without makeup she is an ugly azz woman. See her huge dry lips sef. Old
cougar like her seeking virile males who would mount her and make her
feel like she's 21 again. cheesy

Arugbo of a woman. [/quote] Guy watz ur own naa?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by brownusagirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
That's what they all say.....
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by presiloo: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
Any man who lays his filthy hands on his wife nomatter how provoked he is,is an animal....MONSTER!
Real men dont batter women rather they walk away when the ovation is high and will always come
back to address whatever issue that is at stake ammicably....allowwing peace to rain.
i once came across a child whose father is a monster,always beating the wife at the slightest provocation and
i asked him how much does he love his father ,he replied thus--------i will fight for my mother when i grow up!
IF YOU DEY BEAT YOUR WIFE JUST WAIT FOR THE DAY OF RECORNING WHEN YOUR OWN CHILD WILL DIAL MTN OR GLOW NO FOR
YOUR EAR ,YOU GO CONFIRM THE NETWORK IF E RING!
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by kwitsy(f): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2012
[quote
author=lexylexy]U guys don't be quick to blame d guy until u hear y he
beat her frigid backside up! Some women will drive u crazy believe me u
wanna strangle dia frigid necks!![/quote] Does this ur comment not show that u ar a woman beater? Why should you lay ur hands on a woman. All d sins u commit God don beat u 4 once?
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2012
boxerss: i am 1,000,000% convinced that dude did it

Me too.

When it comes to violence, I trust MOST of my Nigerian men. They no dey carry last.

(The MOST is for Lord Reed lol)
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by chievo: 1:52am On Jun 09, 2012
tintingz: Who are we gonna belive now, k-solo or wife
....D two of dem
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by abacus(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2012
If K-solo beat her, it's bad and he should apologise to her and also seek GOd's forgiveness. Am not a fan of laying hands on woman. My question is how do you treat housewife infidelity.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by kaymatic: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2012
The woman's story sounds true.
Re: K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo by MrsChima(f): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2012
I believe the wife that he beats her on a daily basis...however some of the things mentioned are questionable.

That's what happens when chicks chases FOOL GOLD. Everything that glitters isn't real.

Use common sense and BETTER JUDGEMENT next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai / Russian Couple Reunited After 60 Years Apart / She Walked Into My Room Naked And I Couldn't Help It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.