Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Countdown To Uniben Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countdown To Uniben Post Utme (761 Views)

. / Cant I Still Make It To Uniben? / What Are The Requirements For Admission To Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To Uniben Post Utme by fishman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
I know there is so much anxiety For aspirant to my latest surprise many people have been posting on my website that they are not able to register the truth is that by next week it will be tough that's why i have decided to help out here so that every one write and i am happy that some people have called and started theirs the for cost 2000 naira but i am helping out in the registration and all documents so that you just come and write your exams without stress. I AM ALSO A STUDENT OF UNIBEN CALL ME NOW ON 07033447036 TO BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF TIME.
or visit [http://alwaysinformation..com/2012/06/uniben-post-utme-screening-exercise.html][http://alwaysinformation..com/2012/06/uniben-post-utme-screening-exercise.html]
Re: Countdown To Uniben Post Utme by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2012
my frnd hasnt done his coz of payment
Re: Countdown To Uniben Post Utme by Adufaye(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
I just did my uniben payment after so much strees...my dad went 2 a cafe n mistakely saw a uniben student fillin 4 anoda person...he use his atm card n it work...atm verve card is jst useless

(1) (Reply)

Ats/ican Updatez / Why Are/did You Studying/Study at School? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.