Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections (2564 Views)

Prophecy Concerning Buhari / The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dear brothers and sisters I believe that this prophecy given below by America's foremost prophet Kim Clement was concerning the plan of the children of the bondwoman to takeover this country, they tried this by performing all manner of sacrifices in the hope that their preferred candidate will win, God only knows the amount of human blood and sacrifce involved! But due to the prayers of the righteous and the intercession of the saints their plan was confounded, shocked that things did not go as planned they unleashed Plan B by causing so much violence, lawlessness and bloodshed in the hope that they once more will upsurp power, God also did not allow it to happen. So my plea to every true follower of Christ "Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might" Here is the text.
bducted.
Nigeria, God Has Great Plans for You!
Prophesied on April 9, 2011 from The Den:
I sense something about Nigeria right now. Nigeria, you need to pray. Nigeria, pray, pray, pray. There is deep darkness that is wanting to emerge, a deep darkness that wants to come and control the children of Light. There is a fear for corruption. Nigeria, pray, for the enemy is looking at you right now saying, “What they decide will either allow me to do this great wickedness or stop me.”
I command your power to be broken right now. The power of what? The powers of darkness that would try and put fear into the masses. Nigeria, God has great plans for you, great plans for you – but it is still in your hands to decide. For the light of Christ wants to shine and bring destruction, yes destruction, to the opposing forces of Hell. They will try and say, “We will outlaw certain Christian values.” Pray, that what may emerge will be a Prince of Light, a Prince of Righteousness. All of my Warriors, pray with me now. This will affect things that will happen in Africa, in northern Africa, in the Middle East:
Father, we pray that You would have Your way. I pray that You would have Your way and let the Prince of Light arise. We in America and Warriors from all over the world stand together and pray that the Lord would have His way in Africa, and we give You thanks and praise for it. Amen.
Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com
Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by Zodiac61(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who the f**k is Kim Clement and why should we care about his hallucinations?
Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by Ptolomeus(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zodiac61: Who the f**k is Kim Clement and why should we care about his hallucinations?
He is

Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2012
google is your friend
Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by healthserve(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Kim. I remember this prophecy just like yesterday
Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections by yahwehpickin(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Zodiac61:
Who the f**k is Kim Clement and why should we care about his hallucinations?

We are in 2019....after seeing the lawlessness in this country, will you still say he is hallucinating... Be guided

(1) (Reply)

Does "Juju Or Jaz" Really Work? / For Real, How Old Do You Think Planet Earth Is? / Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.