Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. (719 Views)

Abia Mall Umuahia 90% Completed: Pictures / Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / 92 U.S. Banks Have Failed This Year - What's Sanusi's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by aocecelle: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
From me to GTB...

Hi,
I went to your gtb office along ogui road in Enugu on the 1/06/2012 to make a foreign transfer to Canada. After the payment i was told to  go that every thing was sccessful but i insisted that i want to be there for them to effect the transfer but they said is there job to do that.

To my greatest suprise the transfer was not made the fund is still in my account. I didnt get a call from your customer service as to what transpired. This is a fund that has a due date and it has elapsed, the worst of it all is that I have sent the payment slip to the College as evidence of payment.
I' am filling a case against your bank for such unprofessional service except you will tender an unreserved apology with a good reason why the fund is still in the account and pay any extra charges arising from your delay in transfering the fund.

Best Regard
Cecelle

Seriously I have contacted my lawyer...this is unprofessionalism from this guys...this can course me my Visa.

Do I file a case cuz am mad now..
Re: Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by akunjohn(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
U have a point dere,i think u can do it cos of next time it will make dem sit right.
That shid teach them a lesson or two.
Re: Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by jaymyk(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
@aocecelle. I support you. I think you should also send an e-mail to GTB headquarters lodging a complaint and giving them information about the particular branch and cashier that attended to you...as well as the details of the transaction.
Re: Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by StarrMatthieu: 4:15am On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by aocecelle: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yo..iv jz done that, I'm yet to hear from them, my artorny is handling d stuffs now..I'll keep yah all updated.
Re: Transaction Not Completed U Guyz Have Failed Me.. by jaymyk(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Great! Sure, you`ll definitely hear from them. However, if you don`t hear from them by the end of tomorrow(monday), resend the mail and copy CBN. I`m very optimistic that they`ll get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

1 / Joint Business Of Establishing A CAFE BUSINESS And Exportation Of Agricultural / Seun What Happened To The Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.