Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate (588 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love With Someone I Want To Hate by nikki26(f): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, am a single lady in a relationship of two years. Recently, we had to part because of his work. I met this new guy and he's swept me off my feet. Against my will, am beginning to fall in love with him. I enjoy every second we spend together,I feel much more comfortable around him as we play and chat like kids.
My boyfriend is ok, but he's more touchy and sensitive. I have to watch every word I say to him cos he just flares up at the slightest provocation. I find myself loving him less and less every day.
The new guy is asking for my hand in marriage but am scared. He's had series of girlfriends in the past and am afraid of contacting a disease, yet I miss him whenever we are apart. We agreed. never to have sex till we get married. Am confused

(1) (Reply)

Let Discuss Here! / Can You Die Or Stress For Love? / Why Do Girls Love Lies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.