Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128287 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Bodafix(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Thanks @websurfers. I'll try it now.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by eagleeye007: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
it still does. go to fourm..com . u'll get all the guides u need there on how to make it work on your pc
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by drumme: 1:45am On Feb 01, 2013
dungar4: MTN browses free without any software or configuration. You can contact me for solution.

i need. pls send solution to drumme2000@yahoo.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by justi4jesu(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okwizzy: Dia is one cheat I use for browsing sha, jes dat its too fragile, is still goin under test by me.... D cheat is frm MTN simple surf(hourly plan) jes suscribe to 2hrs for 250 by sendin 2h to 131, it is unlimited for d 2 hours bt has a data cap of 150mb dey labelled it fair download policy meanin dat,once u reach 150mb ur data speed will b lowered, if U nid d main cheat abt dis pls jes request nd i wil drop it for ya al

angry

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem it’s simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem.
This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD that comes with it.
STEP 2:. After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section. Select Mobile Internet Settings
Use this As your Settings depending on the Network you choose.
MTN SETTINGS

I am using a BB storm 2 and none of all these tactics seem to work. please help me
Profile Name: MTN Nigeria
Username: web
Password: web
Access Point: blackberry.net
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5:
When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.
Now to browse free with no charge on your laptop
STEP1: Simply activate the mtn blackberry internet subscription.

STEP2: Download gatewayvpn software at gatewayvpn dot com

STEP3: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.

YOU ARE NOW USING YOUR BIS TO BROWSE FREE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS FOC!!!
For more information,click here

Facts About This Solution.

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server, The makers of Blackberry ).

CALL ME ON 08035520482 FOR DETAILS AND VOUCHERS
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
If you own a blackberry phone and you desire to browse free with your personal computer using your blackberry as a modem it’s simple, easy and economical. Follow the steps. You can save the money for buying a new modem/paying for internet and make use of your blackberry phone as your modem.
This article also contains the the configuration settings of MTN BIS in Nigeria for your blackberry phone. Below are the steps you will follow to achieving this.
STEP 1: Download and Install Blackberry Desktop Manager or check your Phone Pack for the CD that comes with it.
STEP 2:. After Downloading and installing the blackberry desktop manager. Launch the BlackBerry Desktop Manager after Installation and Click to Tools in the menu bar section. Select Mobile Internet Settings
MTN SETTINGS

I am using a BB storm 2 and none of all these tactics seem to work. please help me
STEP 4: After completing all the steps above, press the OK Button to exit the small popup screen then OK Again to exit the Mobile Internet Settings configuration dialog.
STEP 4: You will see a warning on your screen showing and notifying you that you will be Charged, all you have to do is Ignore it, if you have already Subscribed. Then Click on CONNECT
STEP 5:
When you have Connected to the Internet and you are Ready to Browse, at the bottom left of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, you should see something like this (Time Connected and Data Used). What it mean, is that you are now connected to the internet and ready to go.

STEP3: Install and purchase any plan.Input your already paid username and password and click connect.

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

-It uses RIM server ( I.e Research In Motion server, The makers of Blackberry ).

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Websurfers: Who said MTN BIS is no longer working? Go to Justnaira or preferably go here; http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/01/how-to-broswe-with-mtn-bis-subscription-on-pc.html

And see how far. I wish you goodluck!
I tried it but it didnt work, even though it showed connected. So do i go about it.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Rich4god:
I tried it but it didnt work, even though it showed connected. So do i go about it.
If you are using MTN BIS, you'll need a VPN software and upgrade to premium while that of Glo BIS requires no Vpn.
You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com or follow on twitter @chikebrain
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by brightk(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
infact no need for this vpn stuff. get a bb dat can act as mobile hotspot and u are good 2 go.. but sha na ur battery go hear am hot.. spotted a guy using his bb setup as an accept point
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2013
visalat: HOW TO USE BLACKBERRY AS A MODEM ON PC TO BROWSE FREE USING GATEWAYVPN
MTN SETTINGS

STEP 5:

-It is not a cheat.

-It is completely legal.

desktop manager does not connect with blackberry.net as the APN when using MTN. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Highbros: desktop manager does not connect with blackberry.net as the APN when using MTN. Get your facts right.
Get blackberry deskktop manager V5.0. It'll work with it.
That's what I'm using.
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Chikebrain: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
DonCrust: Is the MTN BIS still working on PC? If Yes, I need info on how to make it work
Mtn BIS still works on PC using a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP.
Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com.
NB: This service may be unlimited but definitely not free.
Thanks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
i use tweaker ware but damm costly
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
You need a VPN to use your MTN BIS on PC, so you can either get PDPROXY, SANDWICH, TWEAKWARE, etc
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Vijon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
plz help,my mtn modem wont connect,it keep sayin connection terminated,redial.am using a vpn
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Who has noticed the pdproxy has stopped connecting since yesterday?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
gatewayvpn is the only one working now
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by visalat(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
GATEWAYVPN

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Websurfers: 1:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Rich4god:

Hi @Rich4god, I am sorry for the discomfit. I made an update on this some time ago and I am glad that I stumbled upon your question here. The update is working. I guess your subscription is still active, so you can use the trick but this time it will be with a premium VPN/500 naira. Go check it out; http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/02/is-mtn-bis-still-working-on-pc-100-yes.html

Kind Regards.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by xterra2(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chikebrain:
Mtn BIS still works on PC using a VPN software that connects through UDP or ICMP.
Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com.
NB: This service may be unlimited but definitely not free.
Thanks

I just sent you an email
Pls reply asap
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by xterra2(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Websurfers:

Hi @Rich4god, I am sorry for the discomfit. I made an update on this some time ago and I am glad that I stumbled upon your question here. The update is working. I guess your subscription is still active, so you can use the trick but this time it will be with a premium VPN/500 naira. Go check it out; http://www.worldwebsurfers.com/2013/02/is-mtn-bis-still-working-on-pc-100-yes.html

Kind Regards.

Pls can I have your email ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
if u want to use Bis on your Pc,,go to tweakwarevpn.net dwnload and pay for it,its #500 for a month,it connect faster than any Vpn . i have been using it, l ,only my Lapi fell and broke on sunday,
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by xterra2(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Okay thanks how do I put the N500 in the tweakvpn account ?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mavtrevor(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Even the pdproxy is not steady the servers fluctuate and sometimes it wont even connect....
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by MrSinister(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2013
mavtrevor: Even the pdproxy is not steady the servers fluctuate and sometimes it wont even connect....

What's the solution
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2013
follow instructions,go to Tweakwarevpn.net,you will see every other detail concerning how you will by a voucher,Its A nigerian Vpn software,you will pay your 500 naira to a firstbank account and they will send you an activation email or so,First Log in to thier website.I have consumed almost 10Gb before my Laptop fell and broke .The most amazing thing is that Mtn will give you 7 days extra and if you subscribe it before it expires they will give u 14 days extra,so better you buy 2 months voucher ...Tweakware is very ok.I am just a subscriber not a member.pls dont mis understand me..
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by BowaleGuy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
gmc.biz:
Guys stop wasting time with all this pdproxy and wifree things
i have used all of them and have found out that Tunnel Guru VPN (formally known as iwp) is the best so far and they have been around for long than others
and they have very affordable subscriptions too

What are the requirements?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by BowaleGuy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
EMMAUGOH: follow instructions,go to Tweakwarevpn.net,you will see every other detail concerning how you will by a voucher,Its A nigerian Vpn software,you will pay your 500 naira to a firstbank account and they will send you an activation email or so,First Log in to thier website.I have consumed almost 10Gb before my Laptop fell and broke .The most amazing thing is that Mtn will give you 7 days extra and if you subscribe it before it expires they will give u 14 days extra,so better you buy 2 months voucher ...Tweakware is very ok.I am just a subscriber not a member.pls dont mis understand me..
I am very interested guy,pls what are the requirements?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by johnemone(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
pls av visited dt tweakware site but i dont understnd at all
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by socrotex: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2013
IT IS MY PLEASURE AND JOY TO BRING TO YOU THIS GREAT NEWS ON HOW YOU CAN NOW BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST FOR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YES LITTLE MONEY!, HOPE YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE FREE?, YOU AND I KNOW VERY WELL THAT ANYTHING FREE DOESN'T LAST ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA HERE. INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLAN THAT IS SO SLOW AND UNSTABLE ITS BETTER TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE FREEDOM. . . . . . . . . NOW LET ME SHOW YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED
1 A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP
2 UNIVERSAL MODEM. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UNIVERSAL MODEM WRITE TO ME SO THAT I CAN CRACK THAT YOUR MODEM AND CHANGE IT TO UNIVERSAL)
3 MTN SIM-CARD. (NO SPECIAL SIM PLEASE)
4 A VPN(I WILL PROVIDE IT FOR YOU)
5 THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA

ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIREMENTS,PAY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA INTO MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FOR ME TO CREDIT AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH FOREIGN SERVERS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU BROWSE . AFTER PAYMENT PLS YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE USE OF THE BALANCE OF 1500 TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLAN(TO ENABLE THE CONNECTION WORK)I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SYSTEM WILL BE SET UP AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
NOTE : 1. THERE IS NO LIMIT OF BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING, NO SPECIAL TIME OR DURATION OF CONNECTION THIS IS AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND WISH.
2. PLEASE THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF CONNECTIONS THAT YOU WILL USE TODAY AND TOMORROW IT WILL FAIL. IT HAS BEEN WORKING AND WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE OR A CHEAT.

PAY 2000 TO ACCOUNT NAME=ANI SOLOMON C
ACCOUNT NUMBER=3023709536 FIRSTBANK NIG LTD.
AFTER PAYMENT TEXT THE TELLER NUMBER TO 08065223136.

JOIN US AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF NO OR HIGH RATE OF INTERNET CHARGES.
INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLANS WITH LIMIT WHY NOT DO THIS TODAY AND ENJOY FREEDOM.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP. NOOBOY20@YAHOO.COM
I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE AND ADVICE YOU ON LEGITIMATE INTERNET INFO.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.