Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (128272 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by billtommy(m): 3:06am On Jul 27, 2012
Help!!!!! Mine isn't working too, I want to see how to trial version works before I subscribe for d premium, any help pls? When is off peak period and when is peak period?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Trezay2: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bros no vex how i go take use zain? I don subscribe to ais but e no de connect for my modem, e get any special apn/setting wen i suppose use?
lekibraky: Use zain with ur modem its very fast and reliable after u subscribe to bbm it works fine for me
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by billtommy(m): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2012
Trezay2: Bros no vex how i go take use zain? I don subscribe to ais but e no de connect for my modem, e get any special apn/setting wen i suppose use?
Does it require any extra settings? Or it is subsribe, connect and ure good to go?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
PD proxy is walking fine... If you need it or want to upgrade for 1 mnth premium subscription (for 1k), just halla me... 08095737378.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by resourceng(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Want to browse and download unlimitedly, then get my multilink package report that shows you how to configure your 3g multink modem using just 800 naira to subscribe monthly. Call 07067945992 to get your step by step report now.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2012
Pd proxy is working with multilinks and mtn do you want to get the settings without paying anyone? Is up to you
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
folafola: Pd proxy is working with multilinks and mtn do you want to get the settings without paying anyone? Is up to you
Plz throw more light. Thanks.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
More light has been thrown on my blog such is not allowed here on nairaland
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Still interested in pd proxy. Just call 08095737378
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2012
check my download speed with pd proxy if you are wise you will get yours done

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
@folaola
are u using ur pd proxy now?
all nigerian accounts has been suspeneded, how did u manage to still use it?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ogetogeo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
gmc.biz:
@folaola

U dey mind am.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wow... I thought it just my account that is having problem. Is there any way dis problem can be solved.
gmc.biz:
@folaola
Wow... I thought it just my account that is having problem. Is there any way dis problem can be solved.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
according to pd proxy, nigerians must subscribe to 3months account (about $15) before we can use pd proxy again
plus if ur account is caught spamming it will be blocked automatically
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
gmc.biz:
according to pd proxy, nigerians must subscribe to 3months account (about $15) before we can use pd proxy again
plus if ur account is caught spamming it will be blocked automatically
is urs working.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2012
wi free proxy and pdproxy is working but you need an upgrade I can do that for you
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by gmcbiz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
is urs working?.

yes, mine works now

pd proxy has made it mandatory that nigerian users must subscribe for the 3months package to use their service

if u need help to upgrade it its N3500

u can contact me on 080-333-283-64
email; greatmindsng@gmail.com
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Rich4god(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2012
folafola: wi free proxy and pdproxy is working but you need an upgrade I can do that for you
How much is that of wi-free and how does it work. Please, am realy interested.

1 Like

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2012
SEEING IS BELIEVING,(CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE A BIGGER PICTURE) FOR DOUBTING THOMASES WI-FREE STILL BLAZES LIKE JET? DO YOU WISH TO GET YOUR DONE? CHECK MY BLOG OR CALL ME. THIS IS NOT A FREE INTERNET BUT IT IS AN UNLIMITED INTERNET WHICH MEAN YOU WILL SPEND SOME DIMES BUT YOUR INTERNET WILL TURNED UNLIMITED EVEN IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE WORLD. CHECK ME OUT IF YOU NEED AN UPGRADE OR YOU WANT A SET UP

Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by mrjojo: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2012
folafola: SEEING IS BELIEVING,(CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE A BIGGER PICTURE) FOR DOUBTING THOMASES WI-FREE STILL BLAZES LIKE JET? DO YOU WISH TO GET YOUR DONE? CHECK MY BLOG OR CALL ME. THIS IS NOT A FREE INTERNET BUT IT IS AN UNLIMITED INTERNET WHICH MEAN YOU WILL SPEND SOME DIMES BUT YOUR INTERNET WILL TURNED UNLIMITED EVEN IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE WORLD. CHECK ME OUT IF YOU NEED AN UPGRADE OR YOU WANT A SET UP
Hw fast is the wi-free compare to pdproxy?
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2012
it is pretty fast on killings see my download speed on the snapshot above you can compare that with your pdproxy. it is damn fast
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by Ebenezerk2: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
give more details and your contact no
folafola: it is pretty fast on killings see my download speed on the snapshot above you can compare that with your pdproxy. it is damn fast
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
see my signature now
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by femary9: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2012
MTN Internet is stable in my area.
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by ngnetbiz: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2012
Can this wifree work without BIS subscription
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by folafola(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2012
yes with multilinks
Re: Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC by anayoez: 5:45am On Aug 26, 2012
Common yall there is every reason to rejoice india web proxy is now working with MTN BBC subscription. Here is the video I created for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kap_DgnCG_M

After watching if you have any questions holla at me on 08056370712

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.