Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72688 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: In the next few minutes I will drop the secret to make it in bet on market.....95% accurate....it will be like this...wake up...place bet...check back by 11am....and bet status will be [b]WON grin grin grin grin
[size=60pt]Chairmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: In the next few minutes I will drop the secret to make it in bet on market.....95% accurate....it will be like this...wake up...place bet...check back by 11am....and bet status will be [b]WON grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
grin grin grin grin grin
This is the reality, that infinity na the dream
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by djshishy: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
good one Bro................
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Lol, premium when don fail. God will raise another. BOMmaster de, unclenna come join self, stagger don give me system when I de listen to-this I can do on my own. Somebody go always de. Worst come to worst, I go quit.
YOU NO GO QUIT..........TAKE AM THE KILLER SYSTEM
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: YOU NO GO QUIT..........TAKE AM THE KILLER SYSTEM
THE MOST ACCURATE WAY TO CATCH PREDICTION IN THE MORNING:[/b] 1) if the market opens ≥11 pips above or below pivot point.....just go to Forex factory and check the volatile news for that pair and note the time of the news release...use that period of news release as end time for your bet.........BOM players don't need to absorb much in that book....but the little comment I made above...if you have question ask me before I zoom off ..................Once you understand this I will be very OK..thatz where the basis of my alert will be.
Market opening each day is around 10pm and before 11am the following day every show(about your prediction) will be over.

IF the market open above PIVOT POINT IT WILL MOVE UP ON OR BEFORE 11AM the following day
IF it opens below the PP it will move down on or before 11am the following day............this little secret is 90% accurate
But note the market opening will be greater than or equal to 11pips from pivot

Allow thee market to move towards the PP before placing your bet............watch how this will play out by GOD'S gace tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: YOU NO GO QUIT..........TAKE AM THE KILLER SYSTEM
The annointing don fall me for ground here. Na wa o by tomorrow season 2 go round up o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
abeg make we free da guy alone, una no no say his head go dey swell as una dey talk abot am here, lets focus on hw to porch cars, dats my take on it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna:
THE MOST ACCURATE WAY TO CATCH PREDICTION IN THE MORNING:[/b][color=#990000] 1) if the market opens ≥11 pips above or below pivot point.....just go to Forex factory and check the volatile news for that pair and note the time of the news release...use that period of news release as end time for your bet.........BOM players don't need to absorb much in that book....but the little comment I made above...if you have question ask me before I zoom off ..................Once you understand this I will be very OK..thatz where the basis of my alert will be.
Market opening each day is around 10pm and before [b]11pm [/b]every show(about your prediction) will be over.
u mean 11 am?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oga don do am again!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna:
THE MOST ACCURATE WAY TO CATCH PREDICTION IN THE MORNING:[/b] 1) if the market opens ≥11 pips above or below pivot point.....just go to Forex factory and check the volatile news for that pair and note the time of the news release...use that period of news release as end time for your bet.........BOM players don't need to absorb much in that book....but the little comment I made above...if you have question ask me before I zoom off ..................Once you understand this I will be very OK..thatz where the basis of my alert will be.
Market opening each day is around 10pm and before 11pm every show(about your prediction) will be over.

IF the market open above PIVOT POINT IT WILL MOVE UP ON OR BEFORE 11AM
IF it opens below the PP it will move down on or before 11am............this little secret is 90% accurate

Allow thee market to move towards the PP before placing your bet............watch how this will play out by GOD'S gace tomorrow.
How do I get the pivot point?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Guys,
Make una mellow. I disdain the fact that u guys are diggin things up about Ben. He is a stand-up guy. He created this thread we are all enjoying. If his alerts are not correct, what gives? We are not perfect now. And if he charges any amount, its his wish.
To me he is like Eedris Abdul Karim to Naija rap. No homo!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna:
Market opening each day is around 10pm and before 11pm every show(about your prediction) will be over.

IF it opens below the PP it will move down on or before 11am............this little secret is 90% accurate

bro, u made mention of pivot point, and PP, on my chart I cant find d PP, I only see Daily pivot, Daily R1, Daily R2, Daily R3, what are those R1,R2,R3 meant for?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: simpleworld, sleek09, Optimisticgondy(m), naijaobi(m), mckemsoc(m), djshishy, ayox2003(m), stance(m), donblanco, EnterPRO, fxbomovi, jsh_eng, Zeddicus(m), blink182(m) and 6 guest(s) grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
USD 20 payout if EUR/GBP is strictly higher than 0.7998 at 13:25:43 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

THANK GOD BET WON
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
ayox2003: Guys,
Make una mellow. I disdain the fact that u guys are diggin things up about Ben. He is a stand-up guy. He created this thread we are all enjoying. If his alerts are not correct, what gives? We are not perfect now. And if he charges any amount, its his wish.
To me he is like Eedris Abdul Karim to Naija rap. No homo!

No mind us, na boredom cause am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng: USD 20 payout if EUR/GBP is strictly higher than 0.7998 at 13:25:43 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

THANK GOD BET WON
I de watch you since, shey na when u don chop finish u de let us in?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

bro, u made mention of pivot point, and PP, on my chart I cant find d PP, I only see Daily pivot, Daily R1, Daily R2, Daily R3, what are those R1,R2,R3 meant for?

pp is the pivot point,r1,r2,r3 are thr resistance level for the day while s1,s2,s3 are the support level

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna:

Charts please and the indicator
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
u mean 11 am?
Yes.............Pls like I said in my facebook page................everything I do here is by the grace of GOD and my SENIOR PARTNER THE HOLY GHOST .....SO PLS ALL GLORY SHOULD BE GIVEN TO GOD ALMIGHTY...THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Charts please and the indicator
i think the indicator is the auto pivot point.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
donblanco:
i think the indicator is the auto pivot point.
Where can I get it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: How do I get the pivot point?
Simple....download fxpro demo chart or ask the guy with our eBOOK to give you the AUTO PIVOT POINT...............I don't give people Fish rather I teach you how to catch the fish...thatz why am here...is a mandate from my PARTNER..............Install the auto PP in your forex chart.every 10pm the AUTO PP will plot a new PP for you.................the DAILY R1 is the same as R1 etc

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
How do I know the market open? Thought it never closed throughout the week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by unclenna(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: How do I know the market open? Thought it never closed throughout the week
BY 10AM Nigerian time
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: BY 10AM Nigerian time
wait market opens 10 am or 10 pm? cos i thought u said it was 10 pm earlier.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
unclenna: BY 10AM Nigerian time
Please take your original post and edit it, then paste again. I am still confused on the timing.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng: USD 20 payout if EUR/GBP is strictly higher than 0.7998 at 13:25:43 GMT on 26-Jun-12.

THANK GOD BET WON

Bro, endeavor to share...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
jsh_eng:

R1= First resistance

R2= Second resistance....u suppose don know wetin R3 be now.

S1= First Support....S3.

Resistance is the point at which the price is likely to fall or pause or take a nap or rest or resist the buying force. Its expected for prices to fall when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the resistance without making noise then it means the Numerator is very strong. For example in EURUSD. EUR is the Numerator.

Support is the opposite of resistance. Its the point at which the price is likely to rise or pause or take a nap or rest or support the buying force. Its expected for prices to rise when it touches that point. If a pair breaks the support without making noise then it means the Numerator is very weak.
Daily R1...S1 are the resistance and support respectively of the day, for that currency pair.

Namashka.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
stagger: Azpekuliar started the vulgarity. He wanted to know what shiit hole a sick f[i]u[/i]ck like me crawled out from. Well, I just told him.

Anyway, I want to pay a special tribute to the FX Marks indicator. It has really taken the burden of trade analysis off me.

Next time you open your filthy mouth quoting any of my posts there will be more vulgarity, in the interim stick your thick fat MIDDLE finger UP and SIT on it. grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
blink182: Please take your original post and edit it, then paste again. I am still confused on the timing.
A new trading day starts 10PM each day starting from sunday. Then once the day opens 11 pips under or above the PP, place a bet that the particular pair will fall or rise before 11AM Nigerian time.
Let me quickly add that BOM does not allow people to place this kind of bet so it has to be modified carefully. For example, if you go on BOM this night by 10pm and try to set a bet that will expire 11AM tomorrow, it won't be accepted therefore, you will have to wait till 12am at least to carry out this strategy. Don't know if this is clear??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102)

New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.