Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,441 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex (919 Views)

Can U Date Ur Ex Again?.... / For The Guys, Can U Date Ur Mum's Age Mate? / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by chychy(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2007
Guys, this is strictly for u

I need to know if u can date ur close friend's ex girlfriend or ex fling as the case may be.
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by yimiton(f): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2007
No! Even though am not a guy, I won't date my buddy's ex.

Hay, do I have to get the dumped guy? No way! It will be like I was tripping all the while.

Really, it ain't just cool.
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by rockiedink(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2007
@chychy
de thing get as e be o! if i knew her then as his girl; i mean we used to hang out together, then i probably wont. But seriously, lemme put it this way, can I date her; if na date alone, there's the possiblity. but if na to marry her put for my house, that one go hard o!!! How you think say I go feel if I dey look her come dey think say na my guy ex babe be dis especially if dem don 'kongo'?
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by rockiedink(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2007
@chychy
on top of that me and my guy go still dey see regularly? no ooooooooo except we go emigrate go Antartica or somewhere like that.
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by chychy(f): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2007
What if they just made out and never really got down to having sex? And her actions prove that she's into you big time.

What if she never really loved your friend but 4 some reason was putting up with him?

Guess u prefer not knowing who the other guy was right?
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by illusion2: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2007
Chychy,how now?
To your question , i don't think so grin
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by chychy(f): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2007
@ Illusion2
I'm fine oh. u dint give ur reasons,
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by rockiedink(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2007
@chychy
What if they just made out and never really got down to having sex? And her actions prove that she's into you big time.

What if she never really loved your friend but 4 some reason was putting up with him?

Guess u prefer not knowing who the other guy was right?

if they never really had sex, that changes alot, especially from the guy's perspective.[s]guys can forgive anything except a guy who screws their woman or something like that[/s].

but considering the new twist, if i was into her too even before they met or broke up, end my guy's [b]perfectly [/b]comfortable with it, i guess i could. and that's being very honest
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by illusion2: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
chychy:

@ Illusion2
I'm fine oh. u dint give your reasons,

You know 'dating' is beyond 'sleeping with'.

From a lady's's point of view ,there may not be a prob , but as a man I would look at it like "chei my frind done do this thing before,she will now end up with me !"

In addition to the likelihood of them doing it behind my back(believe me its possible), so i wouldn't
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by jkpretty(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ Poster
that is one of the sister's rules "Never date ur girlfriend's Ex"
cos whether u like it or not, one of them has a selfish plan

I'm sure he can't be the last man standing on earth, so why should it be him.
even if he is, i'll go to mars undecided
Re: For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex by luv2talk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
Never, Over My dead Body,i cant do it, its ridiculous,

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Girl Friend Always Share This Word (i Love U) With His Friends / Why Does Love Hurt? / Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.