Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Forex One-on-one Training For Three Days: No Upfront Payment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex One-on-one Training For Three Days: No Upfront Payment (515 Views)

How To Become A Successful Writer/blogger In 279 Days. NO JOKE / Business/project Financing In Just 5 Days. No Collateral! / Buying Brazilian(original) Human Hair From China Without Upfront Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex One-on-one Training For Three Days: No Upfront Payment by hollyspirit: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
If you can believe and try this, you will never ever lose money in forex again. This is a surety.

1. I am not going to collect money from you until I have finished the third day and you are satisfied.

2. I am going to give you the trading soft-wear and train you each day with the soft-wear and the signals you will wait for before you activate the soft-wear and make at least 100 dollars a day for three days.

3. we are are going to do the training together on your personal laptop and internet connection so that it will not look as if I have performed magic on my own laptop.

4. At the end of the third day,when you must have been fully satisfied, I will collect 20k.

5. Call me only when you are ready with your laptop and internet. You will spend the rest of your life praying for me. In case you think you will have problem, you may inquire to know where I live.

6. My number is 08158250995
Re: Forex One-on-one Training For Three Days: No Upfront Payment by wealth123: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
text where you live to me and location for the training: 08082083126

(1) (Reply)

30 Acres Of Land In Ikeja,3mins Drive From The Int'l Airport Going For 40m / Be Your Own Boss / Exchange E-currency Online Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.