Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. (3487 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Read this from somewhere,would av put d source but i cant get to do it.

A wife dropped her husband off at the airport thinking he was goin to lagos as he told her. Unknown to her,her hubby had turned back after she bidded him farewell,he went to his mistress house to spend the night. The wife and lovedones on hearing the ill fated dana plane crash that ad no survivours cried so bitterly over the loss of her husband. While mourning and planning on how to get to lagos to identify her husbands corpse, her husband came home and confessed and also gave a testimony for his saved life.

As a woman wot would u do?

If it were me oo,i will give a testimony o to God for sparing my hubby,i would be so happy so much that i would forget to be angry to fight him for cheating on me. But then after it as all died down,we would talk to ensure such never happens again.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by brownusagirl(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2012
taryour: Read this from somewhere,would av put d source but i cant get to do it.

A wife dropped her husband off at the airport thinking he was goin to lagos as he told her. Unknown to her,her hubby had turned back after she bidded him farewell,he went to his mistress house to spend the night. The wife and lovedones on hearing the ill fated dana plane crash that ad no survivours cried so bitterly over the loss of her husband. While mourning and planning on how to get to lagos to identify her husbands corpse, her husband came home and confessed and also gave a testimony for his saved life.

If it were me oo,i will give a testimony o to God for sparing my hubby,i would be so happy so much that i would forget to be angry to fight him for cheating on me. But then after it as all died down,we would talk to ensure such never happens again.
just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2012
taryour: Read this from somewhere,would av put d source but i cant get to do it.

forget kei?

by the time i am done he will wish he was on that flight

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Ivynwa(f): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2012
She should get some Akpobi/bouncer men to beat up the man's girlfriend for making her lose 16 million naira.

Damn! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2012
Another poster with a low self esteem issue. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Mayflowa(m): 2:05am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.

hhhhhaaahaahhaa. Very funny. You are one funny girl. gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Ivynwa(f): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: just because the plane didn't kill him doesn't mean I won't. He will wish he was riding the front of that plane when I get started on him.

Don't I like your swankie sense of humour girl? One of your retorts had me laughing in another thread minutes ago.

You mean that he will be better off as the pilot.
Hahaha! grin
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Mayflowa(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry: Another poster with a low self esteem issue. Ode

You are what you call the OP. Like your hubby doesn't do worse especially with this attitude on your hand. I wouldn't stand you as a husband! gosh!

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 09, 2012
The topic is very funny.. cheesy

If cheating saves lives, I need to learn the art of cheating. cool
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Ivynwa(f): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2012
Mayflowa:

hhhhhaaahaahhaa. Very funny. You are one funny girl. gosh!

Whew! Mayflowa we just posted that at the same time,
I thought that I am the only one that noticed that sweet and sassy sense of humour.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2012
So he confessed that he has a mistress. . . . how long has it been? How many more are there?

eyoniggar, what do you think she should do? I mean, he only felt sorry because he was caught.

Maybe it's because I'm not yet married, but I propose she separate herself from him for a while. If later if she can't forgive, then she needs to find her own path.

Mayflowa:

You are what you call the OP. Like your hubby doesn't do worse especially with this attitude on your hand. I wouldn't stand you as a husband! gosh!

The poster IS showing low self-esteem. So if she found out that her husband has been cheating, should go to church to thank the Lord for sparing his cheating azz?

Hell no! cool
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2012
Mayflowa:

Husband? Are you high on something? I wouldn't even have you as a gateman in my home talk less someone to eat and dine with, or someone I will call "husband" .You no reach at all, try again in 9yrs cool

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Mayflowa(m): 2:51am On Jun 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Whew! Mayflowa we just posted that at the same time,
I thought that I am the only one that noticed that sweet and sassy sense of humour.

Yeah right. You can say that again Ivynwa! good sense of humour there. I got everyone up from sleep with my laughter.
jennykadry:

Husband? Are you high on something? I wouldn't even have you as a gateman in my home talk less someone to eat and dine with, or someone I will call "husband" .You no reach at all, try again in 9yrs cool

Really? Gateman? Ok. I wouldn't even stand you as a gateman! You are just lousy mouthed. You have have got foul-mouth and I think is only your methuselah husband that can put up with you. I didn't just like the way you attacked the OP for a seemingly hilarious thread like this. So you had be happy he died and wished all the wonderful moment you had died with him. First you should be happy he is alive and then take wotever action later!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Mayflowa(m): 3:20am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The poster IS showing low self-esteem. So if she found out that her husband has been cheating, should go to church to thank the Lord for sparing his cheating azz?

Hell no! cool

I'm not really supporting the OP. I just hate the name calling from that old woman! But is it not easier and better to rejoice for a man you are spending your life with to be spared of death than the bitterness that goes with mourning a supposed loved one before thinking twice again?
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by brownusagirl(f): 3:43am On Jun 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

Don't I like your swankie sense of humour girl? One of your retorts had me laughing in another thread minutes ago.

You mean that he will be better off as the pilot.
Hahaha! grin
lol right
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2012
Mayflowa:

Yeah right. You can say that again Ivynwa! good sense of humour there. I got everyone up from sleep with my laughter.

Really? Gateman? Ok. I wouldn't even stand you as a gateman! You are just lousy mouthed. You have have got foul-mouth and I think is only your methuselah husband that can put up with you. I didn't just like the way you attacked the OP for a seemingly hilarious thread like this. So you had be happy he died and wished all the wonderful moment you had died with him. First you should be happy he is alive and then take wotever action later!

Bla bla bla. The mentally disabled people cannot stand me, so it is okay cool
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 09, 2012
Mayflowa:

I'm not really supporting the OP. I just hate the name calling from that old woman! But is it not easier and better to rejoice for a man you are spending your life with to be spared of death than the bitterness that goes with mourning a supposed loved one before thinking twice again?

A man that has been secretly sharing his life with another woman? A man that has disrespected his wife emotionally and physically?

Honest to God, such life should not be spared. But who am I to decide?
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

A man that has been secretly sharing his life with another woman? A man that has disrespected his wife emotionally and physically?

Honest to God, such life should not be spared. But who am I to decide?

my dear u said u aint married,u just wait till u get married n start aving kids then u will understand wot am saying.

For those saying i av low self esteem,na dem sabi. Me don yarn my own. If d man was caught on a neutral ground would av been a diffrent case but with d circumstance surrounding d issue,haba am sure 99percent of woman will b overjoyed at first. WHICH SANE WOMAN WOULD WANT TO MOURN HER HUSBAND IN BLACK CLOTHS,WHICH GOOD MOTHER WOULD WANT TO BE CALLED A WIDOW AT AN EARLY AGE

2 Likes

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2012
So she should be happy that her miserable cheating husband is alive. Yay!!

Sad to be locked up in such a miserable marriage. Olorun maje!
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So she should be happy that her miserable cheating husband is alive. Yay!!

Sad to be locked up in such a miserable marriage. Olorun maje!

Lol.

@topic
Awon low self esteem oshi. undecided a serial cheat is as good as dead to me anyways so what is your stupid point? Rejoice that my husband lied to myself and kids that he was traveling for some meeting unbeknownst to us he was sleeping with another woman in the same city. Abeg don't include me in your low self esteem crew. I danced with my father as a princess when I was a girl and even as an adult I still attend parties with him and dance with him on dance floors where I am treated like a princess, that alone boosted my Self esteem whilst growing up. I no join una mourning losers.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Abali1(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry:

Lol.

@topic
Awon low self esteem oshi. undecided a serial cheat is as good as dead to me anyways so what is your stupid point? Rejoice that my husband lied to myself and kids that he was traveling for some meeting unbeknownst to us he was sleeping with another woman in the same city. Abeg don't include me in your low self esteem crew. I danced with my father as a princess when I was a girl and even as an adult I still attend parties with him and dance with him on dance floors where I am treated like a princess, that alone boosted my Self esteem whilst growing up. I no join una mourning losers.

and how sure are you that the man you married is not already cheating on you. pls NEVER SAY NEVER. The op, is just saying that she is better off choosing the lesser of two evil. In other words even if she is going to quarrel with the man later, it is better he is alive than dead. At least you will agree with that most women will prefer to have the father of their "princess" alive even if divorced than dead.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2012
^^how sure am I? When I find out until then. . . cool
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by queenafric(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2012
Lol.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by SHARONSTONE: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2012
I don't like d heading;cheating did not save his life, remember that if he were faithful in the first place, there wouldn't have been any lie lie trip. Also, he would have decided to go to Lagos wt his mistress just to cheat. I will 4give but watch it cos there is also another crash which can come on me at home if my husband continues cheating; HIV/AIDS....if I were her I will be wiser

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Johndoe100(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2012
Iya aje. Ka bo.
See our "christian lady". Orishi rishi. O shin wa eje to ma mu ati ile enyo to ma fo?

jennykadry:

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Abali1(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry: ^^how sure am I? When I find out until then. . . cool

God forbid it, but you will agree with me that you still want him alive, even if you guys are seperated or divorced. At least, he is better off alive, for the sake of the children even though you will not wish to share your bed with him again.

No woman wants to share her man with another, also many women will not want to be widowed at a young age. Thus, what the op said has little to do with low self esteem.
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by seyibobo(m): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2012
Hilarious....laffn in my local dialect
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2012
Johndoe100: Iya aje. Ka bo.
See our "christian lady". Orishi rishi. O shin wa eje to ma mu ati ile enyo to ma fo?

Lol
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2012
Abali1:

God forbid it, but you will agree with me that you still want him alive, even if you guys are seperated or divorced. At least, he is better off alive, for the sake of the children even though you will not wish to share your bed with him again.

No woman wants to share her man with another, also many women will not want to be widowed at a young age. Thus, what the op said has little to do with low self esteem.

my dear u too make sense.. God bless u and yours...
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by taryour(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2012
jennykadry: Another poster with a low self esteem issue. Ode

low self esteem or no low self esteem,i still better pass u in a zillion ways,i better pass u in everyway u can ever imagine or think of and e go dey pain u till eternity,till u leave d surface of dis planet earth.

Pele shogbo? Lol

1 Like

Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2012
Go beat his mistress cos she just made u lose 16million naira
Re: Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2012
taryour:

low self esteem or no low self esteem,i still better pass u in a zillion ways,i better pass u in everyway u can ever imagine or think of and e go dey pain u till eternity,till u leave d surface of dis planet earth.

Pele shogbo? Lol

Ouch did I hurt you? Anything else to say? My PA is writing your rants down on an Oxford 2a note book. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband / 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.