Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet (2177 Views)

$533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI / The Worst Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet / The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by grafikii: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2012
Brazilian hair, ashawo dress n tatoo

Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by amosy007: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2012
Judge not by appearance... Buh what the person has to offer... Though i agree public figures should dress appropiately coz they are role models too... Buh thats not enough reason to crucify him or her BTW what is wrong with wearing brazilian hair? undecided
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by jamace(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2012
shocked See me, see minister! shocked
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by doctokwus: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2012
Matured lady,probably married wt kids,exposing all that,wt d lining of her bra showing,classically inappropriate for an official function
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by Afam4eva(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2012
I think we've trashed this topic before.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the dress.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by koruji(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2012
Funny isn't it? People are too enlightened to realize that what the West turned into "tatoo" was an ages old body decoration on the African continent - a no big deal.

And what is ashawo about the dress she is wearing?

bayooooooo: There is absolutely nothing wrong with the dress.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by LogicMind: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
The type of things that worry nigerians are mind boggling.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by PapaBrowne(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
She's not a minister. That was an award ceremony and she was the recipient of an award.
Asides, I would rather have a tattoo wearing, nose piercing, dreads carrying performer than have a clean skin thief serve in any capacity.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by bodejohn(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
...what exactly might Vee Pee Sambo be looking at with so much concentration?
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by naijaking1: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2012
grafikii: Brazilian hair, ashawo dress n tatoo

Man no go rest for these Boko Haram islamic fundamentalist. What's wrong with this lady She makes your dead di.'ck rise? She makes your salivate. Oh I forgot, doing those things are sinful by your own religious standards. Since you have appointed yourself the Almighty judge of women's dressing in Nigeria, tell us the most appropriately dressed female minister, please. I know you're thinking about education minister who dresses like a masquarade, but nobdy has ever complained about her looking funny. Shame on Nigerians who chase the shadow!
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
The truth of the matter is, that is not how a politician should be carrying himself or herself. That isn't work appropriate anywhere, except maybe a clothing shop or salon. Tattoos are supposed to be covered at most workplaces. One cannot wear what she's wearing, and then sign documents in front of the standing President of Nigeria. It looks as if she stopped by the office on her way to a party. It's highly unprofessional.

Now I know how to dress if I ever decide to run for Minister of Health.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by freshmoney(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
Not new. PDP is full of tattooed vultures. As long as PDP/GEJ reigns, it would be quite unrealistic for us to get rid of corruption
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by nagoma(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
bodejohn: ...what exactly might Vee Pee Sambo be looking at with so much concentration?

The left bra.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by bisi16(m): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
amosy007: Judge not by appearance... Buh what the person has to offer... Though i agree public figures should dress appropiately coz they are role models too... Buh thats not enough reason to crucify him or her BTW what is wrong with wearing brazilian hair? undecided
Na only Brazilian hair u see there, am pretty sure u're a woman.. D tatoos na birth mark abi. SMH 4u
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by philip0906(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
freshmoney: Not new. PDP is full of tattooed vultures. As long as PDP/GEJ reigns, it would be quite unrealistic for us to get rid of corruption
nagoma:

The left bra.
una no go kill person with laff grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by solamaths(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
2015 will decide our destiny!
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by Ejine(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2012
Am I the only one who noticed the smile on Sambo's face? He appears to be very, very 'impressed'.
Hmmmm...
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by dplordx(m): 12:37am On Jun 10, 2012
Ejiné: Am I the only one who noticed the smile on Sambo's face? He appears to be very, very 'impressed'.
Hmmmm...

Probably his ashawo. Shes gonna be working in Aso Rock now, and he can rock her anytime he wants cool
I know the sex life of these guys is as crazy as the country condition. Scary and serious I'd presume.
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by jamace(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2012
Ejiné: Am I the only one who noticed the smile on Sambo's face? He appears to be very, very 'impressed'.
Hmmmm...

Because that is one of the bush meats. cheesy
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2012
naijaking1:

Man no go rest for these Boko Haram islamic fundamentalist. What's wrong with this lady She makes your dead di.'ck rise? She makes your salivate. Oh I forgot, doing those things are sinful by your own religious standards. Since you have appointed yourself the Almighty judge of women's dressing in Nigeria, tell us the most appropriately dressed female minister, please. I know you're thinking about education minister who dresses like a masquarade, but nobdy has ever complained about her looking funny. Shame on Nigerians who chase the shadow!

yes!! we see your lords and masters in uk and usa go to the queen or white house dressed like that (ashawo biker) abi? not everything is about religion there is something called decency, but then since you see it as a well done thing i hope the girls in your family all change and be like this. nonesense
Re: Is This The Kind Of People In Gej Cabinet by ubandire(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hypocrites mmmmm,hopeless losers it's now about GEJ's aides dress modes.you've not started by the time he's done with reforming Nigeria you biz as usual never do well will run away from the country or bow to the reforms.Ride on Presido!

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Dangote / Amnesty International Accuses Lagos Of Forceful Evictions With Demolition Of 300 / The Politics Of Cannibalism In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.