Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help-hepatitis - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (169856 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by Jackflask(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Guys more carefully here .There are a lots of scammer / con men here .
In your despiration to get heal , don't fall into hand of scammer . I was nearly dube if not for the fact, that I know the city much more than the scammer.
Pls , don't send money to anyone for any drugs.
All these on line testimonies are fake.

More detail and identity of the scammer later ...
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
For total and permanent cure for this you will be placed on supplements daily for 90days,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
topfally75:

pls how can i reach d Doctor and let me av ur phone numba so dat i ask u sum few questns abt d HBV, tanx
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
unuane1:
which drugs is the most active for the treatment of hepatitis B?
use Swissgarde products,if interested,contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks
run to Swissgarde nature garde and herbal supplements for total eradication,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nnanna79:
If you really need total cure for it contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by alimiayobami: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
There is a seed called BLACK SEED Nigella Sativa. This wonderful seed has been proven to cure different types of ailment including Hepatitis B. Over the years, a lot of researches has gone into curing power of Black seed and it has been proven to be effective for treatment of Hepatitis B for a minimum of six month period usage. In some cases, it might take up to a year for the virus to clear.

This seed is grinded and mixed with honey in the appropriate proportion.

You can make personal research on google and see how people has testify using this seed to cure life threatening ailment like HBV in different parts of the world.

We can deliver this seed to your door step with honey at affordable prices.

We also give advice and counsel on the usage.

Call or WhatsApp on 08060463601
Re: Help-hepatitis by donaldleo773: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2018
God bless Dr. Goodnews for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B. since 2011 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Hepatitis B, out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Hepatitis B. i saw a comment about Dr. Goodnews. He was from West Africa, how he cured Hepatitis B, with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through (UPS) SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 3 weeks later i was cured from Hepatitis B. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR Contact or add him on what's app +2348109756444 you can email him on goodnewsherbalhome@gmail.com
Dr Goodnews cure the flowing virus:
4 herpes cure
6 HPV cure
7 HIV
8 pregnancy herbal medicine
10 Hepatitis B and many more.......
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
solomto:
Are u d same person as the poster?
anyway, i dnt think there is cure for that coz my brother has bn living wt it since 2 years nw.
please don't say that there is no cure for it,i have been treating people with these products from Swissgarde,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nnanna79:
order for these products from Swissgarde,It will take care of it completely,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by blacqueen(f): 2:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Good day house ....
Re: Help-hepatitis by Orubebe01: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
blacqueen:
Good day house ....pls I need a good and affordable hospital in Lagos where i can run all the HepB test. Thanks in advance
are u taking any drugs?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nnanna79:
If you really need permanent cure for it try Swissgarde's hepatitis pack for the period of 6months,everything will clear,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number for more details: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by Orubebe01: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
please how much is livoline sold
Re: Help-hepatitis by snosoar: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
SNOSeeds

SNOSeeds is a one-stop Nigerian resort for evidence-based natural / alternative medicine. We both counsel on and sell health products, especially with the backbone of black seed (Nigella sativa).

Look us up on Facebook and like our page for natural health gems.

https://www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds
Re: Help-hepatitis by alimiayobami: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Nnanna79:

It is highly important you are pro active on it. is it still in acute stage or chronic stage?
either way I will recommend a remedy that has worked for many people for u. It is called black seed or black cummin seed (Nigella Sativa). The seed is grinded with honey and taken twice daily. This has been most effective treatment of hepatitis B as reported by various research journal without any side effect.

there is also black seed oil extracted from the seed itself but I recommend black seed because it still retain all the components in it.

I also recommend further test to know the viral load and the surface antigen HbsAg.

You can go online to search on how people have used black seed to cure hepatitis B in different part of the World.

We can deliver the seed to you with honey at your preferred location at affordable price.

Call/WhatsApp: 08060463601
Re: Help-hepatitis by unuane1(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
Happy new months guys. Scammers have taken over this page guys you need to be very careful by not falling for them. As of today there's still no medically proven cure for hepatitis B so pls don't fall for the various advert here. l repeat again there's no cure for hepatitis B yet but only for hepatitis C. Don't be deceived they will sell you all sort of things/supplements but I tell u it will only work for awhile but it will not totally cure or clear you from the virus. Stop wasting your money on them only pray that a cure is found for the virus soon as work is on going to get a cure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:39am On May 02, 2018
toyoC1:
Info on beating hep B

http://www.silverfacts.com/efficacy.html

More: http://smub.it/myi8
use Swissgarde products for hepatitis for 90days everything very clear,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by blacqueen(f): 5:29pm On May 07, 2018
V
Re: Help-hepatitis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:30pm On May 07, 2018
Nnanna79:
if you are interested to treat it contact this number you will be directed on what to use,08038220168

Re: Help-hepatitis by Orubebe01: 5:04am On May 10, 2018
blacqueen:

Thanks for your response. Not at all sir
I got ur pm. get back to me and let me ask u some things.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Osemond123(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please house do hepatitis C have cure?
Re: Help-hepatitis by hidhrhis(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oga in d house
my doc told me to run an hbsag test and it came back negative but he did not include all this hbeag and all the other subtype u guys are just mentioning
Re: Help-hepatitis by folmus: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2018
hidhrhis:
Oga in d house
my doc told me to run an hbsag test and it came back negative but he did not include all this hbeag and all the other subtype u guys are just mentioning

The one you did is the surface antigen. If its negative, you don't have the virus.
Re: Help-hepatitis by folmus: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2018
blacqueen:

Thanks for your response. Not at all sir

Please be careful. Do the complete tests you asked. Not every carrier of the virus needs to take medicine. It's non reactive on most people. The virus is just in the blood but doing nothing. Do liver function test and abdominal scan; once they are fine you don't need any drug. Don't be desperate. Scammers are preying on people.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by folmus: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
please don't say that there is no cure for it,i have been treating people with these products from Swissgarde,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

And how many people have you cured with this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by folmus: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2018
liam22:

I just found out last month that I have Hepatitis B. I am a nurse and have been for many years. I have lost up to 30 pounds since the end of last year. My appetite was terrible. I had nausea and vomiting, which is something I very rarely have. On December 7th I started taking Hepatitis B natural herbal formula i purchased from Best Health Herbal Centre and 1 week later I could feel a change in energy,vomiting stopped totally and better sleep and I felt alive again!last week my doctor confirmed am Hepatitis B free totally,now am back to normal life ..please don't fail to contact Best Health Herbal Centre for Hepatitis B natural herbal formula .(ww w .besthealthherbalcentre. com)

Post your results of your test that the doctor read for you since as a nurse you don't know when you are free totally grin grin
Re: Help-hepatitis by hidhrhis(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
folmus:

The one you did is the surface antigen. If its negative, you don't have the virus.
thanks a lot folmus

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.