Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help-hepatitis - Health (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help-hepatitis (169918 Views)

Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-hepatitis by blacqueen(f): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2020
[quot
Re: Help-hepatitis by Jad1: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
is reactive and positive same thing?

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Firmjudge(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2020
Jad1:
is reactive and positive same thing?

Yes
Re: Help-hepatitis by Jad1: 4:18pm On May 12, 2020
Firmjudge:

Yes
e don happen be that o
Re: Help-hepatitis by Firmjudge(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2020
Jad1:

e don happen be that o

Its not a kill, just follow the simple rules.
Read this thread from page one...
Re: Help-hepatitis by Spatman: 10:56am On May 25, 2020
unuane1:
Happy new months guys. Scammers have taken over this page guys you need to be very careful by not falling for them. As of today there's still no medically proven cure for hepatitis B so pls don't fall for the various advert here. l repeat again there's no cure for hepatitis B yet but only for hepatitis C. Don't be deceived they will sell you all sort of things/supplements but I tell u it will only work for awhile but it will not totally cure or clear you from the virus. Stop wasting your money on them only pray that a cure is found for the virus soon as work is on going to get a cure.

This message here is very important. Please don't fall for scammers. I know the first thing that happens to you when you first discover that you are positive to hepatitis B virus is to be afraid and get desperate for anything that is called cure. Scammers are taking serious advantage of this weakness okay. There is no cure yet for hepatitis B they are ALL lies claims of cure. Testing positive is not the end of the world you can live your normal life all you need is regular check-up as it will be recommended by your Dr and following his instructions accordingly.

I recommend you searching through Google for loads of information available and calming your nerves please. The danger of hepatitis B is if you don't know you have it & therefore it grows without any effort to the the viral load down. Knowing your status now is the first step to staying healthy and happy through out your 120years on in the world. Peace ✌️.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Bfoundation: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
My brother, if Kerbbilona naturals didn’t cure you, i wonder if any other drug could ever work for you. I said this because a few years ago when I needed to travel to Canada, I was down, too heartbroken when I was tested positive to chronic Hepatitis b, I got their contact online, met with them, joined their WhatsApp group, read about testimonies right and left and I finally gave it a shot and boom I was cured in 3 months and eventually I re-ran the test after some time, passed my medical this time for Canada express entry and I now live here in Canada. Later, I found out that younger bro was also positive and I put him through the treatment and he was also cured so for me all what you’re saying is nonesense.
Pls let us both post our results for confirmation,I believe you’re one of his competitors trying to run him down.

Anyone here who has attended his lectures before would agree that so many people constantly get cured through him

adetop4:
Avoid these scammers that call themselves Kerbbilona Naturals selling chronic b virucid....they are liars and fraudsters... this is the fraudsters number 0903 689 9255... healthyliving22 is a scam
Don't fall victim......I have tried them and wasted my money..87k for multivitamin...
Re: Help-hepatitis by idowuolanipekun: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
idowuolanipekun:
BHT capsule has shown to be very effective in clearing hepatitis B & C virus without any side effect, over the years BHT was discover in U.S as a strong antiviral supplement that inactivate the herpes simplex virus, Genital wart, on many occasions which make people in U.S use BHT as a preventive purpose against the herpes simplex outbreak and also as a curative measure for those that is already expose to the virus. Oscar further test the efficacy power of BHT on hepatitis B & C virus which shows to penetrate into the liver cell and eliminate the virus completely without any further replication of the virus..Kindly read more on people testimony on how effective BHT capsules cures hepatitis B & C gradually.
https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/viral-hepatitis-treatment-by-oscar-intro.html

For details call or WhatsApp 08025985535
now in stock
Re: Help-hepatitis by Firmjudge(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Stay safe!
Re: Help-hepatitis by Delafruita(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Intrepid01:

Hello, pls can I chat with you privately?
sure
Re: Help-hepatitis by hinere(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Hello

Hepatitis B can be cured with Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte. Stem Cells Work. It's a Regenerative Therapy.

Try it.

Kindly click to watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPY4wJXXzY
Re: Help-hepatitis by benedicts(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2020
I can't dispute the fact that there are scammers, but how do you filter truth from falsehood?
I really don't understand why Medical practitioners dont believe in Organic therapy even when they see it working for diseases they claim can't be cured. I have had series of witnesses and i have visited doctor friends of mine to interact with them, this is still a problem to them because they believed in what a professor taught them while in medical school and failed to give that Believe also to what their parents used in taking care of them whenever they fall sick so that they can attend that medical school for more knowledge. Doctors are just like law enforcement agencies who according to law don't believe in any witchcraft accusations to sentence the accused to prison. Doctors as well don't believe in spiritual manipulations as the cause for their patient ill Health.
I don't want to make further expositions, but deep down in us, our guesses are as good as mine.

Hepatitis in its variations have been a whole lots of what many are still battling with, yet failed to give nature a try.
I have seen and i have read, i have watch people who were set free using Organic Products.
If you want to Patronize any Organic Product, please be very very very sure to have full knowledge of the company, the way the Products works and dont allow a marketer use sweet words to cajole you into buying it's Products. Some Products are meant to encyst those causal cells and once you stop the use of the products, the cells comes back alive to continue from where it stopped.
Researches are ongoing daily on the use of herbs/Organic Products as alternative therapy in medicine. I participated in a recent medical symposium of medical PRACTITIONERS across the world. Revelations will blow your minds. The NMA chairman was live on the program too including the pharmacist council chairman. If you need the recordings, you can chat me up for it.

IF YOU WANT MORE EXPLANATIONS, I'M AVAILABLE FOR INTERACTIONS, YOU CAN CHAT UP ON 08184130220 FOR RECOMMENDATIONS.

Please, this doesn't call for insults as it's in my opinion that any criticism Should be done maturely and responsibly. We are all learning,no knowledge is lost.

BEWARE OF SCAM
OPEN YOUR EYES AND READ
DON'T FALL VICTIM OF FRAUDULENT ACTS.

Thank you.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Back4bed: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2020
Una just dey make us confused for dis thread.

Which one we novice go follow now
Re: Help-hepatitis by Back4bed: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Bfoundation:
My brother, if Kerbbilona naturals didn’t cure you, i wonder if any other drug could ever work for you. I said this because a few years ago when I needed to travel to Canada, I was down, too heartbroken when I was tested positive to chronic Hepatitis b, I got their contact online, met with them, joined their WhatsApp group, read about testimonies right and left and I finally gave it a shot and boom I was cured in 3 months and eventually I re-ran the test after some time, passed my medical this time for Canada express entry and I now live here in Canada. Later, I found out that younger bro was also positive and I put him through the treatment and he was also cured so for me all what you’re saying is nonesense.
Pls let us both post our results for confirmation,I believe you’re one of his competitors trying to run him down.

Anyone here who has attended his lectures before would agree that so many people constantly get cured through him

This story sounds cooked up.

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Firmjudge(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
hinere:
Hello

Hepatitis B can be cured with Double Stem Cell and Snowphyllforte. Stem Cells Work. It's a Regenerative Therapy.

Try it.

Viral load reduction is not a cure and that what she said. It reduced his viral load.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Firmjudge(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Help-hepatitis by Nisot7: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello bro... Plz I wanna make some enquiries...
Delafruita:
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed my a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.two of the drugs are available in any pharmacy,livolin and immunace.the third,methionine isnt registered by nafdac and isnt readily available.she had to order it through some contacts abroad.i dont know if its now available.the most important part is the diet.you have to stay away from everything that contains oil.no milk,meat,fish,etc.take lots of water and fruits.i dont recommend the treatment,am just stating what treatment i was given.consult your doctor for more advice
Re: Help-hepatitis by Nisot7: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello bro... Plz I wanna make some enquiries
martin123:
I was told some time last year that I am positive, I av not been myself.but from what I understand the human body is able to kill the virus, all u need is time. Also watch the kind of food you eat
Re: Help-hepatitis by Nisot7: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Plz what is the cost of carrying out hbv DNA test?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Thekeeper(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nisot7:
Plz what is the cost of carrying out hbv DNA test?
join this WhatsApp group for latest update on hepatitis B

https:///IRzVBCBWUPFBFKk11M4Po4

Or pm me to be added to the group.
Re: Help-hepatitis by Josephluk: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bfoundation:

Bloody liar, was also scammed too. He will keep telling you your case is special and tell you to pay more

1 Like

Re: Help-hepatitis by Hotbutt(f): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
hinere:
Hello

Try it.

@Hinere you are right. Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy ( Double Stem Cell) Really works on Hepatitis B. The truth is most people don't know cos they tend to doubt everything but that's their own problem. They can keep sitting there while the world moves.

As a Nurse myself, I have used this Regenerative Therapy to treat several patients with Hepatitis B especially when conventional medicine and treatment didn't work at all and today they are fine. People need the right knowledge. This therapy is to be taken for a while. At least minimum of 180 days for new cells to Regenerate, damaged cells to Repair and bad cells to die off completely.

The problem people have is they don't have the right information and are not well guided on this new face for medicine.

I saw somebody comment that the video said viral load reduction is not a cure. Let me ask you? Are u a medical practitioner? Where have you heard that somebody with a Virus such as HIV or Hepatitis got cured "miraculously" without a reduction in the Viral Load first? Mind you, the patient in the video just started the therapy becos the lady gave him just 8 packs. Mind you, I use that same 8 packs to treat my patients for just 34 days if u must know. It's better some people learn to keep shut before you destroy somebody's answered prayer.

Mr Poster. Keep doing what you are doing. Your reward will begin here on earth and continue in heaven. I even use the therapy on HIV patients because it reduces their viral load and increases their CD4 count. While some are now HIV Negative.

Everyone should be informed. Everyone should read wide and stop listening to people. They even have a thread here on Nairaland where you can click to Read all about the Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy (Regenerative Medicine).

ClIck below, Read all about it, Make Research and if possible contact the number there to be well guided and to get more info. I wish you all good health.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help-hepatitis by Cooleasy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hotbutt:

@Hinere you are right. Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy ( Double Stem Cell) Really works on Hepatitis B. The truth is most people don't know cos they tend to doubt everything but that's their own problem. They can keep sitting there while the world moves.

As a Nurse myself, I have used this Regenerative Therapy to treat several patients with Hepatitis B especially when conventional medicine and treatment didn't work at all and today they are fine. People need the right knowledge. This therapy is to be taken for a while. At least minimum of 180 days for new cells to Regenerate, damaged cells to Repair and bad cells to die off completely.

The problem people have is they don't have the right information and are not well guided on this new face for medicine.

I saw somebody comment that the video said viral load reduction is not a cure. Let me ask you? Are u a medical practitioner? Where have you heard that somebody with a Virus such as HIV or Hepatitis got cured "miraculously" without a reduction in the Viral Load first? Mind you, the patient in the video just started the therapy becos the lady gave him just 8 packs. Mind you, I use that same 8 packs to treat my patients for just 34 days if u must know. It's better some people learn to keep shut before you destroy somebody's answered prayer.

Mr Poster. Keep doing what you are doing. Your reward will begin here on earth and continue in heaven. I even use the therapy on HIV patients because it reduces their viral load and increases their CD4 count. While some are now HIV Negative.

Everyone should be informed. Everyone should read wide and stop listening to people. They even have a thread here on Nairaland where you can click to Read all about the Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy (Regenerative Medicine).

ClIck below, Read all about it, Make Research and if possible contact the number there to be well guided and to get more info. I wish you all good health.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy

Please ma, can Regenerative Medicine work on hair follicles? If yes, do you have any information for me? Thanks ma.
Re: Help-hepatitis by BigCowH0rn: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bad new for play boys
Re: Help-hepatitis by Chem2020: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Orubebe01:
https://www.nairaland.com/4383464/just-discovered-girl-hepatitis-b
i made this post some time ago, to God be the glory i got a herbal drugs that she is currently taking which has cured many patients.the most surprising thing is that i got the drugs not too far from my village. will share the testimony very soon. i equally took the bold step to get married to her.

Please where in Enugu did you get the drugs
And please can I on you?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Orubebe01: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chem2020:

Please where in Enugu did you get the drugs
And please can I on you?
Sorry it's in ebonyi not far from enugu
Re: Help-hepatitis by ignis: 12:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Nnanna79:
I Was recently diagnosied wit hepatitis B .pls wat can I do to get myself rid of this.Pls house help.Ur kindid advice is welcome.Thanks

Have you gotten a cure?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Pious101: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Delafruita:
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed my a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.two of the drugs are available in any pharmacy,livolin and immunace.the third,methionine isnt registered by nafdac and isnt readily available.she had to order it through some contacts abroad.i dont know if its now available.the most important part is the diet.you have to stay away from everything that contains oil.no milk,meat,fish,etc.take lots of water and fruits.i dont recommend the treatment,am just stating what treatment i was given.consult your doctor for more advice
can I talk privately with u pls
Re: Help-hepatitis by Pious101: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Orubebe01:
https://www.nairaland.com/4383464/just-discovered-girl-hepatitis-b
i made this post some time ago, to God be the glory i got a herbal drugs that she is currently taking which has cured many patients.the most surprising thing is that i got the drugs not too far from my village. will share the testimony very soon. i equally took the bold step to get married to her.
pls what's d situation with ur wife now?
Re: Help-hepatitis by Chem2020: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Orubebe01:

Please I need the drugs
Can we chat on WhatsApp please
Re: Help-hepatitis by Chem2020: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
[right][/right]
Orubebe01:

Please I need the drugs
Can we chat on WhatsApp please

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.