Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud (2607 Views)

He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? / Couple Arrested For Being Too Loud In Bed / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
I have always avoided teenage relationships cos of d pain,heartbreaks and most importantly Break Ups.
Moved to a new environment late last year,i met dis dark skinned beautiful girl. We started as friends initially but she was soon to become my first girlfriend.
Just 2 months ago, i went to her house only 2 find her sleeping and snoring loudly. I initially thought it was due to tiredness/stress but d same thing kept repeating itself anytime she sleeps. Whenever we are both in a place, i try my possible best to keep her awake(even if we are both tired) to avoid embarrassment. I havent told her this bt....
Plz what do i do to Help her??(matured advice only)

ps: Breakup is nt an option 2 me
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by bebechuks: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2012
You don't have a case here. If you love her, u will live with that okay.
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by cindyrella(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
If you love her you.. just have to learn how to deal with it...

As for me i no fit.
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
I could manage wit dat bt wah abt if it happens in Public
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by onila(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
choke her when shes sleeping or slap her! lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by onila(f): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
it really sucks when u are sleeping and some monster is snoring!
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
101% Bullshit. . .
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by masterpiecer(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2012
Harbioollah: I have always avoided teenage relationships cos of d pain,heartbreaks and most importantly Break Ups.
Moved to a new environment late last year,i met dis dark skinned beautiful girl. We started as friends initially but she was soon to become my first girlfriend.
Just 2 months ago, i went to her house only 2 find her sleeping and snoring loudly. I initially thought it was due to tiredness/stress but d same thing kept repeating itself anytime she sleeps. Whenever we are both in a place, i try my possible best to keep her awake(even if we are both tired) to avoid embarrassment. I havent told her this bt....
Plz what do i do to Help her??(matured advice only)

ps: Breakup is nt an option 2 me

Love overcomes, if u truely love her u would rather help her than leave her, snoring can be cause by a whole lot of factors, and it can be cured or effectively reduced to d mildest state, especially if the sufferer is not over-weight.

Firstly, tell her about it in a loving manner and then seek medical help with her, visit a doctor together, go to d internet and make researches; i once came across a snore reduction gear dat u wear on ur neck while sleeping(looks very comfortable), and i think it has a good effect reducing the snore as one uses it continuosly. Its just a medical situation and not a bad habit, so help her if truely u love her and she would respect and cheerish u 4ever, dats wat women do.
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
Anytime you two are going out together, make her drink two JUGS of coffee
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Lexusgs430: 12:22am On Jun 10, 2012
Do you also know some things you also do that your girlfriend does not like, but has decided to compromise ?
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by ijebabe: 1:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Harbi! How's the list coming along, any luck? grin

@topic, you have to prepare yourself for the long haul, love is not easy! Since you are so concerned about this then mention it to her so that you can work on how to minimise the noise. Else, start investing in earplugs.

E be like say she for follow you go beach grin
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2012
ijebabe: Harbi! How's the list coming along, any luck? grin

@topic, you have to prepare yourself for the long haul, love is not easy! Since you are so concerned about this then mention it to her so that you can work on how to minimise the noise. Else, start investing in earplugs.

E be like say she for follow you go beach grin

Looks like u got me here.. Bt u'll b surprised i found someone who got my qualities here on Nairaland!!

@ topic..Earplugs doesnt look helpful 2 me
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2012
Good and funny comments 'av got here...
@ lexugs, dats y am sticking 2 her

I couldnt stop wondering if Onila herself snores
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2012
Harbioollah: Good and funny comments 'av got here...
@ lexugs, dats y am sticking 2 her

I couldnt stop wondering if Onila herself snores

bro she definitely does
Re: HELP!!! My Girlfriend Snores Too Loud by Murphy7h4: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2012
you got it[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? / 18+ VIDEO: OMG! 10 Year Old Boy Banging Hot Chic In A Party / Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.