Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here (49254 Views)

Showcase Your Business Facebook Page And Get More Likes / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Cactus(m): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2013
Human resource solution to manage employees and associated information for companies, organizations, and interested parties.

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by omotayokay: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
mine is here .... www.rosyside.com ! Check it out and let me know wats up
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Godwinsilas(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2013
Admin are currently needed at Leapfame.com now, if you are interested go now before it is too late.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by spacegold7(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2013
Hello, Snr. Webmasters,
Am pretty new to this category; so, I greet you all - senior folks.

I just designed this mini-site: www.rapidsitemaker.com exclusively for
people out there, who may be interested in creative, "do-it-yourself" thing too.

Basically, it's for personal sites and/or small business sites - not the sophisticated ones, though.

For this particular one, I got it up in less than 5 minutes with the aid of software mentioned therein.

Hope it can meet up with the expectations of "Gurus" like you all, sirs.

If it does, pls help me promote it out there for others to see.

Best Regards.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by jerrywool: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2013
[size=28pt]FROM PORT HARCOURT[/size]
[size=28p
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Husane: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by rainbowdigital: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
InstaForex trading conditions are universal tools for funds management on Forex. The priority of InstaForex international broker is rendering high-grade investment services aimed at deriving profit from operating on the worldwide financial markets. InstaForex clients use the cutting-edge technologies in online trading; they also have access to news and other helpful information resources provided by the leading agencies.

Today, InstaForex services are of a great interest for more than 1 000 000 Forex traders all over the world. Among them there are both beginners and professionals. Opening an account, you get access to trading on Forex, CFDs on NYSE stocks and also to currencies and commodities futures.

http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=HADR
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by WorldCC: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
A new opportunity for those who wants to own their own websites, get free domain name of your choice and free website builder with hosting plan for as low as N900, offer ends Friday midnight. Go Live by coping this codes into your browser and press enter to order

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-7162428-10299138

Here is a website i own too and i am showcasing the World Class Cheapest domain and web hosting providers of all time.
Copy the codes below into your browser and press enter to view.

http://www.worldclasscheapest.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by maadsolutions: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
At MAAD solutions we provide a complete and comprehensive list of services to fulfill our customer’s needs and requirements. These services include consultancy, software and IT infrastructure solutions, web design & hosting, networking, computer hardware maintenance, internet services, office automation, equipment supply and after sales support.
We offer developmental solutions to clients and companies no matter the size and capacities, to know the best solution for your business, visit our service page for full detail and you will be treated to the most comprehensive solutions breakdown ever
WHAT WE DO
Website Domain Name & Hosting
Website Design & Development
Graphics & 2D/3D Animations
Bulk SMS
IT Training
IT Investment Opportunities
Database Development
Wired & Wireless Networking
IT Project Consultancy Service
Data Recovery
Internet Connectivity
Computer / Office Accessories supply and maintenance
Computer Maintenance & Repairs
You can contact us at our offices around the country or you can simply call or send an email. The information for these are provided
13 Giwa street, Lagos State,
Nigeria. West Africa.
Mobile : +2348080942600
Telephone: +234809331777
E-mail: info@maadsolutions.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by marceli: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
check out my projects at [url]cellenesswebsites.com/portfolio[/url]
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by gozmos(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is a project to help Nigerians to start importing good online from their home http://www.importgoodsfromhome..com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by afridigit(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
I design this early these year
1. www.winnersinternationalacademy.org (School portal)
2. www.buyersarena.com.ng (Ecommerce site)
3. www.dpws.org (Information site)
etc

All with php, Mysql,CSS,Jquery, Javascript, Ajax etc
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by themoul: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by orbitame2011: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
These are my projects
www.torbita.com
It's a social,professional and business networking site,for professional and business interactions and networking.It has more than thirty different professional pages,business directory,news directory and job directory.Affiliate and Online marketers can also post their articles with their product links or affiliate links on any of the directories.Aslo,anything you post on the business directory,job directory and news directory can be shared on your facebook and twitter page thereby increasing traffic to your article(s) and your link(s).

www.beejayconsult.co.uk

www.btlnigeria.com/result.php
I only developed like 3 to 5 pages of this last one.
Please help me check them.THANKS.
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by atlantisls: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Introducing http://www.dikkos.com. Register and Like us on Facebook and you could be the lucky winner of a N50,000.00 shopping voucher to buy anything on dikkos.com when you refer 10 friends wink. Sell your stuff with our hassle free seller accounts. List and Manage your product inventory for free and earn income on your sales with low commissions on all sales.

http://www.dikkos.com

Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by nairabest(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
cheesy grin grin shocked

buy from me each website for your business 10 $

want job ? agent representative and each sale of forex open live account 50 $
[ http://fbs.com/ppu/57040 ]
informations ... [ i have special build registration sites with your name and pictures when you are interested in full time job ]

current ranglist
cool
agent Basil Ngwu : 23 Accounts 1150$ PAY
agent Veronica Chidi : 14 Accouns 700$ PAY
agent Edonde Odo : 13 Accounts 650$ PAY
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by phpier: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by djsean(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
I designed the Music blog for ♠World™... Kindly drop comments...

http://aceworldteam.com
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by andieshinigami: 4:20am On Nov 14, 2013
brabus:

Great work! Pls add a hidden "skip to main content" link so site visitors don't have to scan the site nav on every page. A 'back to top' link won't be a bad idea either

I'm using a 8520 blackberry curve which I believe 65 - 70% of your targeted audience will be using. Its not easy scrolling you know.

Overall rating: Good

Please optimize for mobile users. I'm enjoying the site on my MacBook.

Oke, i have more info about News portal klikgaul.com emergence artist, K-Pop, Zodiac, Love Most Cool and Updates already making news portal in Indonesia increasingly information-rich real-time information. thus making the whole thing and people get the latest gossip without a loss to subscribe to a website where
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by Willas04: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Nairaland members,

I have seen a lot of job sites for Nigeria on the internet. But I am wondering what the source of income for these numerous websites is.

So my question is: Do Nigerian companies or employers pay to advertise their vacancies online?
Re: Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here by ABDamola(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
http://www.edgesjersey.com
Online store for club jerseys!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.