Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

's New Upcoming Brand - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 's New Upcoming Brand (2212 Views)

Be My Partner In My New Upcoming Site ( Snapshot Included) / JavaScript Tutorial From The Scratch Brought To You From Part 2 / New Client Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2012
After much pondering about what to do with (sorry www..net), i came up with a completely new idea and planned to upgrade .net with the new idea (if you can think of a completely brand new portal as an idea).
Based on this, the original was offline for awhile, but i have made up my mind to leave it as is for now - will do some minor upgrades.

But the new dhtml portal will come up under a different koncept entirely without really affecting .net, and the dhtmlkits (dhtmlkits.com) project will kick off very shortly too. For now, the main kit is the NSE API which i separated from .net (but ave done the necessary redirections for existing users).

I wish to thank all those that contributed one way or the other to .net - please if you have recommendations about what should be ugpraded on .net - you can use the contact form on the website to forward it - thank you.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Self-promoting antics is good for me - at least i have something to promote (some other people aint got nothing to promote - not even gsm casings or cassava), so i am very thankful to God for that.

2 Likes

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by databoy247(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is getting interesting.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by guru01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
So when are we to expect this new idea of yours. Because, i can't wait to use it.

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Peterson1993(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Gbam..! Just knowing the site for the first time. Make I and register and log in sharp-sharp
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
It should come up in about 2 months time - it is already started.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by guru01(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
*dhtml:
It should come up in about 2 months time - it is already started.
Will be waiting...
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Timileyin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
it don dey turn fight oo
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Who are those fighting on this thread?
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2012
KARAMBA!
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by dansmog(m): 1:19am On Jun 11, 2012
wow!! dhtml, your site is cool. am not talking of designs and colors and whatever, you know, am talking of the content.
it is wonderful...... SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE UPGRADING TO?
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 11, 2012
There are 2 upgrades - one of them is the upgrade of the current .net - mainly interface stuffs

There is another brand - a portal this time - which is going to be mainly for developers, but will allow developers to showcase their talents better and also get work - unlike .net - this one will have a social twist and will be much more better.

It is what .net was meant to be, but i deviated from the original plan. But now, i am back on track. Many people seem to like .net as is, that is why i dont want to pull it down to replace it with something totally new and different.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 11, 2012
Dual Core, what is your give and take on php 5.4? Do you think i should upgrade my code libraries to 5.4 or still wait? Due to server support?
I may yet use the latest version for my new projects.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by spikesC(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
bored webmasters....thats how we know them. I wonder if the romance section is just plainly better
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by babihouse(m): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2012
@dhtml, bro u 2 much. if dey wan die make dem die,2 all haters go hug transformer 2 reduce ur pain.D guy is good. Fire down bro....we dey ur side

1 Like

Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2012
This new brand go make them go hug transformer die o!
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Yinksey(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2012
*excited*,dhtml you are gud bro,i can't even wait to see the new upgrades....thumbs up man.
Re: 's New Upcoming Brand by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2012
I have registered 2 domain names for this new brand - immagine 2 domain names at the same time. . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surest Way To Get 50+ Facebook Page Likes Everyday (admin/invite) Method / Make Cool Money With Betting Prediction Website Like This / What Do You Think Of The Nigeria Web Awards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.