Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? (3741 Views)

Nigerian Transgender Staphanie Rose Post Her Pix On Facebook / Lady Post Her Sister's N*A*KE*D Pics On Facebook For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Rate Her Pix Over 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by calid16: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
I never knew some of the women here are Super models. Vote on whether I should post her pix. I want to ask her out too[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
Your eyes were probably as blurred as your spelling skills when you saw her. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Cuddlemii: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex: Your eyes were probably as blurred as your spelling skills when you saw her. undecided

That was harsh. What are you implying? Haba, leave the guy to express his admiration angry
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by tellwisdom: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
And who is mukiyansh?

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Excelboi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
''We'' should vote whether youu should post her pix? You must be high on cow dungs!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Op,the fact that she is a demi-god in Nairaland is not a guarantee that she is a goddess off nairaland. Come to think of it,do you think Seun eye is blind to worship in her temple or obviously you are daydreaming in fantasy island.
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by 080ictcom(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
how do u find out, are a wizard? just a question
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
lemme see,lemme see, lemme see grin
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Excelboi: ''We'' should vote whether youu should post her pix? You must be high on cow dungs!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by cindyrella(f): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2012
Post it!
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by MrCork17: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
calid16: I never knew some of the women here are Super models. Vote on whether I should post her pix. I want to ask her out too[/color] kiss

[color=#000099]Bro is she gotz Nyansh? she light skin?? angry
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

bro. has she gots nyansh? is she light skin? tongue

so you just interested in those? smh
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by MrCork17: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

so you just interested in those? smh

Say what?? Bro you dont like women? Are u a proffesor? undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Say what?? Bro you dont like women? Are u a proffesor? undecided

nah. just like seeing thru and thru
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by 190: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
hiss undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by MrCork17: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

nah. just like seeing thru and thru

errmm bro, I aint askin u for Comprehension. Am askin if she gots nyansh or not and if she light skin? undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
calid16: I never knew some of the women here are Super models. Vote on whether I should post her pix. I want to ask her out too[color=#990000][/color] kiss

You absolutely have ADOLFE's permission to post her pics. . .
Then we would afterwards return you back to YABA LEFT where you probably escaped from.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

errmm bro, I aint askin u for Comprehension. Am askin if she gots nyansh or not and if she light skin? undecided

god help us
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

god help us

errrm Joshua. bro its ok if u dont like women. but what has Gods gots to do with if she light skin & gots nyansh? i dont gerrrit undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

errrm Joshua. bro its ok if u dont like women. but what has Gods gots to do with if she light skin & gots nyansh? i dont gerrrit undecided

okay. what I'm just trying to say is if you won't like to see her face first before nyash or is it the only thing girls got nowadays and enough of that emoticon.

PS: love girls
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by MrCork17: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
joeydozzy:

okay. what I'm just trying to say is if you won't like to see her face first before nyash or is it the only thing girls got nowadays and enough of that emoticon.

PS: love girls

Say what?? so u look at face before Nyansh? in 2012?? are you white? undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by mcnepow(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Hahaha crazie! grin
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ogbeni poster, mukina might be Gorgeous in your eyes,
she might be fugly in my eyes. Anything less than
omotola and mercy "bobsi" johnson, munachi, isn't
beautiful in my eyezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, just management

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Fourcade(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

This got me lol grin
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Yaba is missing a patient
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Fourcade(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
^he's better out grin
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Mcleo007(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
@op, you want us to kneel or prostrate before u post pics; if at all u actually saw her, eh? undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

owned! grin grin grin
btw, who is mukinat?? undecided
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by tpia5: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
rubbish.

you saw mukina today and so nobody must rest here again?

seriously, where do they acquire you people from- una too dense and bush.

na wa for nigeria or is it africa.

has her photo not been on nl for years now?
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
She is gorgeous? undecided

Ok! Wot next?
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: She is gorgeous? undecided

Ok! Wot next?
He obviously fell hopelessly in love and has not been thinking straight ever since
Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr..Cork:

lol I guess I'm old then. what's the in thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire / Rumor Or Real Ebola In Abuja / MATH TEACHER CATCHES GIGANTIC DOG-EATING ANACONDA ( PHOTOS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.