Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,999 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Admissions At Futy (yola) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissions At Futy (yola) (36317 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola (a.k.a Futy) 2011/2012 Admission / Futy Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions At Futy (yola) by Filiz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
Heloooo
this is especially for those who applied at Federal University of Technology Yola (FUTY).  am happy to alert you on the screening test, check the attachment and if possible download from the site at www.futy.edu.ng and click on futy latest news.
wish you all luck.
Byeeeee. cool

Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by Ijem(f): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2007
Hello Dear!

Thanks for being an answer to the naira peoples question.

I wish all the best. IT IS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by royking: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2008
i need your help guys.please futy's first list is out and i learnt there are alot going on down there.please anybody know someone down there whocan help we intending student who live in lagos,anybody have information that will do pls we will need it.emmanuel
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by fineness(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2008
hi gays,i need your help on how to be notified on what happen on campus,i live far from Yola and i have no hint on how or what is going on there,i need to have a little knowledge on the schools colour my first and second choose is there so u now know what mean pls, course information management and information and communication technology, my name is iyke Davidson from Abia state
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by koolhenry(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
WHAT'S THE DATE OF FUTY'S 2008 POST UME ADMMISSIONS.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by tunnex190: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
Does anyone knows when Unilorin will start its Post UME exam and its cut off? It's urgent nairalanders.
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by chrisibu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
Do any body in the house have an idea when FUTY would be conducting the 2008/2009 Post UME Test?
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by ayobase(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
contact www.futyonline..com to get the details of the screening dates and requirements.
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by fineness(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
[color=#006600][center][center][/center][/center]
hay gays whan is admission into futy going to start my name is iyke davidson pls any information pls connect me with moroco@ 37.com or tattooco14@yahoo.com thanks [/color]
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by chrisibu(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2008
Wat's happening to futy website?
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by jackb23(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hi,
i have the same problem that you have, pls if there is anybody that knows anything about (FUTY) their admission and if or when is the list coming out, pls let that person help us, cos some of us, this is our last chance and hope.

please help us, so that we can be like those of u who are in school already.

Thanks

Johnson Udott (johnsonudott@yahoo.com)
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by chrisibu(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2008
jackb23:

Hi,
i have the same problem that you have, please if there is anybody that knows anything about (FUTY) their admission and if or when is the list coming out, please let that person help us, because some of us, this is our last chance and hope.

please help us, so that we can be like those of u who are in school already.

Thanks

Johnson Udott (johnsonudott@yahoo.com)

@Jackb23
This is not ur last chance and hope. As far as u have life, there is hope.

All the same, I called somebody yesterday he told me that the list will be out either this week or next.

Cheers tongue
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by ayobase(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
contact www.futyonline..com to get the details of the screening dates and requirements.
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by uploader(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2009
Hey guys. I would like to know someone in Yola so He can help me process my post ume there at FUTY. This is because I stay very far down south in Port Harcourt. Help a brother out.
My contact: 08038792887
Re: Admissions At Futy (yola) by ayobase(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) / Strictly For Uniport Applicants / JAMB Starts Issuing Admissions Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.