Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38533 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by denzel2009: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
guy abeg get me the bb ping of that girl i need to get the otumorkpor that she uses to disrupt the normal working of your head.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
How do girls zang guys like this?

Thanks God I've never gone out with needy girls..

I need to count my blessings. undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by buchi4action(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT
bad guy
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
@OP

Are there still mugus like you around? This girl nor love you.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by BEAUTIFULBOI(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
You be proper ode o.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Mynd44: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2012
Maga

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Konnektions146(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2012
sometimes i get marveled at my fellow men and their rate of stoopeedity,

i dont care about bein intimate but cant u just undastand yu re bein used?
how can u buy her a mobile phone a week ago and she is askin for a change and with ultimatum and bunch of conditions?

my broda i dont know how yu make your money but i am sure de orphans and needy really needs that cash more.

WAKE up, be a man and walk away.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by KINGwax(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2012
The truth remains u are an idi¤t. Not because, yes, u were a mugun for d girl, but because yeske, u are an amateur who can't even afford a second-hand used BB touch. Why writing wit so much boxes? Na only u dey use BB to browse ni? Must we knw? Wetin make apple 3 users do sef? Fuckin retard!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Exponental(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2012
I'm sure she like ds song:
"maga don pay, shout halleluyah"
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by goldng: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2012
Story story
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Zenanted(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2012
sometimes i wish i were a girl
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Excellent7(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2012
OP, tell me that this your story ain't true!
That you made it up to get us talking and catching some fun therein!!
In case it is true, I will want to let you that you have been the fool of the century!!!
Never knew that guys that behave like this still exist. You fall my hand no be small.By pandering to the demands of a parasite you are not a big boy!!, by allowing urself to be in a position where this girl is giving you ultimatum to practically throw away your money, you are just a mugu!! Real men don't take such crap, and real babes know it!!!

You got a deadly parasite on your hands. You deserve to be caned on your bare buttocks for 30 straight days with some knocks on your head to reset your brain.
However, you may redeem yourself by "wise-ing up" and taking the advice and steps suggessted by RIADIAO below:

"My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT"

Secondly, modify the topic to read something like " I have been playing the fool" or "Or I have been victim of lovescam of the century" or "blackberry phone mugu".

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by childluck(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2012
The most annoying thing to me is the title you gave to this nonsense thread.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by ayizz(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2012
NNAH guy u b mumu.......3 years and not shagging? she be virgin? abi u no get feelings? well dis is juts d only one uve told us ooo,wat about d taking out where u must have bought she and her frnds shark"fish" and taix(a drope),air time,BIS subscription,shopping,........and i no sure se u see her pant wen she been bend down to pick up some tin oooooo........ one advise ....DONT GROW UP,ITS A TRAP grin grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Hassan11: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Na wa o. Nairalanders dis insult is too much on dis guy. Am sure by now d guy has agreed dat he is a Mumu, Mugu and Ode as u people called him. Now wat is ur advice for him?
@op I advice u to stop giving her all dose guddies and u wil see her real picture by then no one wil tel u wat to do.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Rick9(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sarah a: you be big time mumu
big one my broda
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Did someone ask us to advice the OP? Please if the OP does not know what to do after the comments, then it's his business
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by MizD(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ur topic doesn't match ur story nd secondly I don't knw dat guys ar still crazy abt lov or relationship to a gf nd nt financee or wife.kudos to u latest mumu of d season.I don't mind u changing my bold2 to porsche.lolz

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by chukwunwendu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
my friend re u stupid or foolish.so u cal urself a man abi.woman wrapper dat wat u re.nd to crown it al u hv'nt seen her pant.big fool.nd u hv d audacity to utter dis nonsense out.ppl like u no dey fit help in fellow guy.i no ur caliber
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mallorca(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
nhiyo: She does not love you, She loves Ūя̲̅ Money grin
exactly
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
@OP shame no even dey catch you? undecided
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by elari(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2012
chukwunwendu: my friend re u stupid or foolish.so u cal urself a man abi.woman wrapper dat wat u re.nd to crown it al u hv'nt seen her pant.big fool.nd u hv d audacity to utter dis nonsense out.ppl like u no dey fit help in fellow guy.i no ur caliber
. . .exactly my broda, such lobatans never assists their fellow male.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2012
Miz D: Ur topic doesn't match ur story nd secondly I don't knw dat guys ar still crazy abt lov or relationship to a gf nd nt financee or wife.kudos to u latest mumu of d season.I don't mind u changing my bold2 to porsche.lolz
lolz.....
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2012
Can't u see she's only after your money
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Adetayo100: Can't u see she's only after your money

Leave am, em body go soon tell am.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by HURUCHI(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm u b ha bitch
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by obowunmi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP is a learner..... ahahaha! grin grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
When will we start reading from sensible OPs ?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by pilotseq: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Infact guy b mugu+atm+anuohia= ewu nwoke.. Na guyz lyk una dey cause bad mrkt 4 us.. Go wash her pant naa? Ewu igbo... Mtscheeeew!! No bleep, no poko, no 10% yet u dey cal ya slf her bf 4 d past 3yrs.. Na one alaye dey shine dat girl congo 4 unda bridge.. U na just her office nd atm.. Mugu lyk u.. Lol
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by DeGenius3(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
my guy abeg let her go with her wahala Joor...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Geophem(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
oga, how old are u? hp u ar still in jss 3,coz a fool @ ur age is a fool for ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.