Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... (6575 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Friend Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And His Parent Disowned Him / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by 080ictcom(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is not time to blame anyone because the mistakes have been made, all that is important is a solution to it as you read. Other people will equally learn from her mistake.

A friend of mine called me to trace a guy that got her friend pregnant. The problem is so difficult for me to fix my self in a serious case like this, i think this case did not concern me but i felt concerned to it because of how she explained it.

She said that her friend hookup to a guy on social network and they where friend to a stage it becomes some intimate without knowing that the guy gave her a wrong information about himself. She visit the guy in question to his house (Which was later found out that he didn't live there)and they made love which she later discovered that she is pregnant for the guy.

To cut the story short..... the guy told her to remove the babe with the money that he will send to her account if she will agree to collect the money. Now the guy is no where to be found but later she (the pregnant girl) noticed that the guy is in my town and she told her friend to ask me to help her and trace the guy since am in position to help her.

She refuse to let her parent know about the issue because she can't give a full detail of the 2go guy that got her pregnant and secondly she didn't want to inform the police becos she will be forced to inform the parent when police start their investigation.

Please what will i do? I don't want the girl to remove the innocent babe and secondly I think it is insecure for me to involve myself in the issue (i may be hurt if the guy find out that i am the person that set him up).
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sombdy else sud add d guy chat intimately wif him, dis wil mak d guy to invite d person 2his houx or wer ever he choose, den u guys can tak it up frm dere!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Phikom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nigeria girlie and their myopic...just like blackman and his witchcraft...If it a guy that is damn serious and ready for a very cordial scenario...they wont gve a damn...now she is in her predicament...better dont remove the pregnancy...mayb she should her time and carry out best action...tracking the guy down is not gonna solve a thing...cos its obvious and lucid the guy is not interested in the girlie...the deed has been done
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Phikom(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2012
Nigeria girlie and their myopic brain...just like blackman and his witchcraft...If it a guy that is damn serious and ready for a very cordial scenario...they wont gve a damn...now she is in her predicament...better dont remove the pregnancy...mayb she should her time and carry out best action...tracking the guy down is not gonna solve a thing...cos its obvious and lucid the guy is not interested in the girlie...the deed has been done
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2012
scratches head
brb
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by dulaman: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Go to Mtn customer service. Dy cn trace him. Dt y we registrd our sim aftaral
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by akmid(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
even if she tracks d guy,its obvious d guy is not interested in d baby,so its better she informs her parent and raise d child as a single mum.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Thebosslady(f): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
This friend of your friend, wasn't raped! she choose to have unprotected sex with a man she barely knew. she should face the music! By the way, are you a private investigator or some kinda secret agent? I can't stop wondering why you were 'employed' to find the baby-daddy...or are you stylishly telling your story?...just wondering 🧐
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Serginho(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sijo01: Sombdy else sud add d guy chat intimately wif him, dis wil mak d guy to invite d person 2his houx or wer ever he choose, den u guys can tak it up frm dere!
exactly, get a beautiful girl to add the guy and make him feel she's in love with him, let them suggest a meeting place and you'll see the billy turn up with all pleasure...but nawa o, no be dis same 2go man de do all day, some girls nawa o..haba!!!
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
Omo, why dem come drag you enter this drama?

Even if you be private investigator and you set the guy up, so how you wan take subdue the guy when you no be police? Na so mugu dey chop bullet for wetin no even consain am in the first place.

Police go need involve one way or another so best thing is to advice that your girl to woman up and get police involved herself.
Then you can help with local arrangements that put you and yours far away from harm's way.

In this part of the world he would at least be held for child support....don't know about naija.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
The last time I checked, a pack of protection cost less than 50 naira. Why are people so Stu-pid?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
She is a fool. . . People like her are just there to serve as warning to others.

Arrant Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Konnektions146(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2012
Sijo01: Sombdy else sud add d guy chat intimately wif him, dis wil mak d guy to invite d person 2his houx or wer ever he choose, den u guys can tak it up frm dere!
good one
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Exponental(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2012
Is dis an act of desperation or stupidity? U guys shld free d 2go guy.....if its not a rape, she got wat she wanted....."easy come, easy go". No condom, no preventive pills....nothing! As 4 d pregnancy, if has 2 discuss wit her parents.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by KINGwax(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2012
Phikom: Nigeria girlie and their myopic brain...just like blackman and his witchcraft...If it a guy that is damn serious and ready for a very cordial scenario...they wont gve a damn...now she is in her predicament...better dont remove the pregnancy...mayb she should her time and carry out best action...tracking the guy down is not gonna solve a thing...cos its obvious and lucid the guy is not interested in the girlie...the deed has been done
e for no better wit una wit that, 'nigerian girls' una use to generalize your comments up there o? What d fucck is d matter wit you lots and nigeria? A white girl wld have started d fucck right on d internet before seeing d guy. And besides, my mom was once a girl u knw? So are my sisters and my beautiful daughter. They're wit dignity and pride. Don't knw of yours. What kind of a low-life cheap thing fuccks on a first date? She shld go to hell and stop insulting nice girlies wit her bitcheous instincts jare! And hey, u might love to follow her too. Visa to hell, i heard, is free and easy! Gotta sanitalized this world jö

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2012
Abeg make the OP and important friend go dey thin of how to but diapers jorh
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Murphy7h4: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2012
Murphy7h4: [img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]very nice!
spam bot
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by 2goodbobo(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2012
What a pitiable Disma Pisma! Their are some issues one can not even provide advice to because of the stupidity of the person caught in the Quagmire. Is such a shame that a girl can be this stupid.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by 190: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2012
Nice one 2go - Keep giving them belle grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Dubemkelly(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2012
2go parolez! Wat a pitiable world! It depnds on d conversation dat had been on onlyn b4 d invitation,peeps r being addressed to the way dey hv packaged themselves. The gurl must hv been having sex chat,fon chat n nudes sharing b4 d guy knacked her badly. She came 4 a blow-job nd she got it,we can choose our actions buh d consequences r undetermined,nature does dat, One wud wonder y a gurl cud hv a 1st date n hv sex wiv a guy whom she barely knows,wat r our gurlz turning in2? D best fin z 2 kip d pregnancy nd face her fate squarely. Tis obvious dat d guy in qxn is a riff-rat nd even if u c da guy,u can't do anyfin wiv him,forcing d gurl on d guy z a future of poverty n despair.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Emmadara93(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2012
She‘s a disgrace to womanhood dahm!
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by tulk2mi: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2012
wink angry angry angry[b][/b]
080ict.com:
This is not time to blame anyone because the mistakes have been made, all that is important is a solution to it as you read. Other people will equally learn from her mistake.

A friend of mine called me to trace a guy that got her friend pregnant. The problem is so difficult for me to fix my self in a serious case like this, i think this case did not concern me but i felt concerned to it because of how she explained it.

She said that her friend hookup to a guy on social network and they where friend to a stage it becomes some intimate without knowing that the guy gave her a wrong information about himself. She visit the guy in question to his house (Which was later found out that he didn't live there)and they made love which she later discovered that she is pregnant for the guy.

To cut the story short..... the guy told her to remove the babe with the money that he will send to her account if she will agree to collect the money. Now the guy is no where to be found but later she (the pregnant girl) noticed that the guy is in my town and she told her friend to ask me to help her and trace the guy since am in position to help her.

She refuse to let her parent know about the issue because she can't give a full detail of the 2go guy that got her pregnant and secondly she didn't want to inform the police becos she will be forced to inform the parent when police start their investigation.

Please what will i do? I don't want the girl to remove the innocent babe and secondly I think it is insecure for me to involve myself in the issue (i may be hurt if the guy find out that i am the person that set him up).

Where in our constitution or criminal code is it a crime to impregnate someone dat u need d police, just asking, d police would only arrest him 4 bail money n u r back to original prob * u don get belle*
Secondly wats xactly do u want 4rm him, he has clearly shown he does not want d baby nor is in he intersted in a relationship with u whether temporary or permanent. who will blame him
thirdly even if u get him u can not prove he is d father of the baby until u give birth and d relevant test r carried out, cos if u can give it up to him dat easily, how many oda 2go guys has browsed and downloaded their address(es).

since u r here 4 advice my advice is tell ur girlfriend 2go and tell her parents they will know wat 2 do.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
Your friend reflects who you are so you must also be crazy @ OP
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by sluvy4tune(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
first of all u made a guy on 2go even if u were on heat u had sex with a guy on not just the first date but the very first day u are meeting dat dude ! mkai slut plenty !
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by koozy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
Social Network won't grow on you people's heads o!!! Live real life and stop f--king cyber niggas
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by childluck(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
I still dey laugh .... " Is like saying Mynd44 meets Idowuogbo on Nairaland and then they get intimate and she becomes pregnant and Idowuogbo does not know the real identity of MYND 44 because he has been lying to her" ... @OP. Some people should just be stoned to death!
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by segunrot(f): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Let her inform her Parents first and they'll commence from there. She can't eat her cake and have it. There are few of these western culture that are just crazy-sleeping with someone you just met, What of jf the guy has HIV/AIDS?
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Afrok(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2014
2go love will only lead to 2go pregnancy, since both of dem ar from 2go world, dey can only produce 2go offspring shocked. Tell dt lady to get ready nd accept d 2go child to dere world of 2go .

Ok... Joke apart grin it's like d guy is d type dt likes nd hooks up with ladies on social networks, I think U girls (d friends)can help her get to know d guy well by playing along with him on d social network but trust me it ain't gonna be easy. The earlier d girl's parents know about d pregnancy, the better coz it'll take God's grace for d guy to accept responsibilities.

This is just another lesson (or mistake) both boys nd girls should learn from, i wish d girl all d best.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Kirinwa: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2014

Op Sijo is interested. Oya sharpaly send the mofo username to her.Seems we have somebody on heat.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by Kirinwa: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2014
The bosslady: This friend of your friend,wasn't raped!she choose to have unprotected sex with a guy she barely knew.she should face the music.between,are you a private investigator or some kinda secret agentI can stop wondering why you were 'employed' to find the baby-daddy...or are you 'stylishly' telling your story...just wondering

Omo see wahala o.A friend to her friend? Op go chook your head inside gbege,your eye go soon clear.Walahi.
Re: Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by ednut1(m): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2014
good for her. a nice way to be punished. gals nd fish brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . . / Wedding Invitation! / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.