Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Things Broke People Say - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Broke People Say (18966 Views)

10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday. / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Broke People Say by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
doxime: Guy:waiter abeg give me a plate of eba...
waiter:how many pieces of meat...
Guy:which kind meat, i be tiger...
Drryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy undecided

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by SisiKill1: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
~Kaylee~:

1). I can't believe you just associated that statement exclusively with broke people. This is supposed to be a joke right? I know people who are not broke (myself included) and I say that all the time. It is called having upright morals and not being "broke"!

2). Well isn't that true? Even the rich wouldn't go to heaven/hell with their money.. so.. what's the point of including this on the list?

3). On the rare occasions when I eat out, I chose to have water (plus lime, if the restaurant offers) instead of sweet drinks not because I am broke, but because I am health conscious. We also have a family history of diabetes and I wouldn't want to heighten my susceptibility to the ailment by ordering sweet drinks to portray myself as a financially buoyant person. Water is the healthiest drink on earth, if one has a special preference for it, it doesn't by any chance mean the person is a pauper.

4). Calculation errors abound in many stores. What's wrong with clarifying if the [final] bill given is with/without tax? I do that all the time when ridiculous prices are given for items I know should cost less. And my suspicions save me money most times than not!

5). With all these things I said, I use an Iphone 4 and could afford to upgrade to the latest model whenever I choose...

This post should be taken off the home page, please. It screams ignorance.

Hmmm....me thinks this Broda doth protest too much.

Next Topic - Excuses Poor People Give for the things they say. cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Things Broke People Say by sharpman1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2012
buJu-234:
the love of money is the root of all evil...

am going to meet the Lord some day; am not after these worldly things grin grin grin

lol!!!!

How many shoes can you wear at a time

How many cars can you drive at a time

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by jarem(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
Half bread is betta dan chim chim...
Re: Things Broke People Say by abyte: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
Bukka Seller: Do you want meat with your eba...?
Broke guy: NO NO NO... I'm in a rush , I'm in a rush!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
*Wat does not kill u makes u stronger.
*A patient dog eats d fatest bone.
*No condition is permanent.
*Hardship brings out d best in us.
*it wil b easier for a camel to pass tru d eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven.
*Gods time is d best
*It is well

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by symbian03(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
~Kaylee~:

1). I can't believe you just associated that statement exclusively with broke people. This is supposed to be a joke right? I know people who are not broke (myself included) and I say that all the time. It is called having upright morals and not being "broke"!

2). Well isn't that true? Even the rich wouldn't go to heaven/hell with their money.. so.. what's the point of including this on the list?

3). On the rare occasions when I eat out, I chose to have water (plus lime, if the restaurant offers) instead of sweet drinks not because I am broke, but because I am health conscious. We also have a family history of diabetes and I wouldn't want to heighten my susceptibility to the ailment by ordering sweet drinks to portray myself as a financially buoyant person. Water is the healthiest drink on earth, if one has a special preference for it, it doesn't by any chance mean the person is a pauper.

4). Calculation errors abound in many stores. What's wrong with clarifying if the [final] bill given is with/without tax? I do that all the time when ridiculous prices are given for items I know should cost less. And my suspicions save me money most times than not!

5). With all these things I said, I use an Iphone 4 and could afford to upgrade to the latest model whenever I choose...

This post should be taken off the home page, please. It screams ignorance.

God bless u! I ain't broke but i personally dislike blackberry as the whole pinging shits kinda makes me sick. I'm enjoying nOkia N900 so call me a broke @ss. Oh! And also i don't do with the expensive intoxicant wines BUT water. Call me broke!
Re: Things Broke People Say by zaza1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
I'm gonna love this thread

Here's one

I don't believe in Valentine's day

Christmas day..I don't believe in christmas gifts the death(easter) is more important than the birth grin
Re: Things Broke People Say by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
All dat glitter is not Gold
Re: Things Broke People Say by harakiri(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
(1)Vanity upon Vanity is Vanity!

(2)What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

(3)E go better
Re: Things Broke People Say by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
abyte: Bukka Seller: Do you want meat with your eba...?
Broke guy: NO NO NO... I'm in a rush , I'm in a rush!!!

i like dis wan cheesy
i go use am dis evening

2 Likes

Re: Things Broke People Say by paparazy09(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2012
Efo yi dun gan......ko need eran at all!

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by icon8: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
symbian03:

God bless u! I ain't broke but i personally dislike blackberry as the whole pinging shits kinda makes me sick. I'm enjoying nOkia N900 so call me a broke @ss. Oh! And also i don't do with the expensive intoxicant wines BUT water. Call me broke!
Yeah Right!!!
Re: Things Broke People Say by lotannam: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
Most of those saying are true and will do you well to imbibe them in your world view.
Re: Things Broke People Say by Kaylee1: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Hmmm....me thinks this Broda doth protest too much.

Next Topic - Excuses Poor People Give for the things they say. cheesy tongue

The sarcasm in your post could be perceived from a million miles away, but your sense of humor isn't so alluring, unfortunately.
Re: Things Broke People Say by Gentiejag(f): 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
All is vanity
Re: Things Broke People Say by bittyend(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2012
Another lame and corny thread by Mukina. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things Broke People Say by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
bittyend: Another lame and corny thread by Mukina. undecided
Those who wish to be like Mukina grin
Re: Things Broke People Say by bittyend(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
~Kaylee~:

The sarcasm in your post could be perceived from a million miles away, but your sense of humor isn't so alluring, unfortunately.

Dead!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro, are you related to David Chappelle??..

Dammit dammit, God knows you're funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Broke People Say by philip0906(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
harakiri: (1)Vanity upon Vanity is Vanity!

(2)What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

(3)E go better

yh. . .u sniff and drink anything dt has 2 do with Christianity like it itches ur ba.lls. . .u prolly thought what u typed there made sense? greegory
Re: Things Broke People Say by onandon: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Little money soonest spending...
Re: Things Broke People Say by bittyend(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Those who wish to be like Mukina grin

I like pigs, and I eat pork. lipsrsealed

Peep the difference, and stop hanging on my nutz like a faggit, butt pirate. undecided
Re: Things Broke People Say by SisiKill1: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
~Kaylee~:

What Sarcasm? Jeeedus, everyone and their dog thinking they can spot sarcasm, even when there is none.

Point is - You are protesting waaaaaay toooooo freaaaaking much for a topic that's supposed to be lighthearted. No one knows you from Adam, so there's no need to list all what you have just to show you are not poor, only people who think the topic hits close to home carry on the way you do.

Not. . .not that there is anything wrong with being poor. I think it is a character builder. I won't be what I am today without it. grin

Go in peace son and stop letting little things get under your skin.

2 Likes

Re: Things Broke People Say by symbian03(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
All dat glitter is not Gold

And yeah all that glitter isn't GOLD
Re: Things Broke People Say by bittyend(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
^The loudest is always the poorest.. Check yourself, and look at the tranny in the mirror. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Things Broke People Say by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
1. 'Bros take am easy now! na only you dey drive car?' grin grin
2. 'i dont like expensive cars, they dont have second-hand value' grin grin
3. 'what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul' grin grin
Re: Things Broke People Say by timpaker(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
I don't like big stout, its too bitter, i prefer fanta or malt. tongue tongue tongue
I hate living in Maitama cuz its too lonely, i prefer Mararaba or Nyanya cuz its more lively and fun undecided undecided undecided
I don't eat too much in order not to have big stomach, i'd rather eat little to maintain my six packs! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Things Broke People Say by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2012
I laffd hard when I saw this thread mehn! I am so damn broke right now grin of course whether na bottle water or sachet water, the principal word is WATER! pesin wey broke no gat options o.
Re: Things Broke People Say by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
They turn to preachers

Best verses are Mark 8:36 - What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

Matthew 19:24 - Its easier for a camel to enter a needle eye than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

1 timothy 6:10 - The love of money if the root of all evil

Proverbs 22: 1 A good name is better than silver or gold.

Matthew 19:21 Jesus said sell all your belongings and follow me

Matthew 6:19 Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth

You shall not oppress your neighbor, Leviticus 19:13)
Re: Things Broke People Say by Gombs(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2012
I'll still ask o. . .What's the criteria or criterion used to push topics to the front page?...This page aside from being hopeless,it parades verbal or should i say written excrements from most wannabes....*slams the door
Re: Things Broke People Say by Kaylee1: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

What Sarcasm? Jeeedus, everyone and their dog thinking they can spot sarcasm, even when there is none.

Point is - You are protesting waaaaaay toooooo freaaaaking much for a topic that's supposed to be lighted. No one knows you from Adam, so there's no need to list all what you have just to show you are not poor, only people who think the topic hits close to home carry on the way you do.

Not. . .not that there is anything wrong with being poor. I think it is a character builder. I won't be what I am today without it. grin

Go in peace son and stop letting little things get under your skin.

Madam, if my post unsettled you, ignoring it would have done the trick. The level of my "protests" and the subject matters I chose to "protest" on this forum are none of your business so stick your nose elsewhere please.

Peace be unto you as well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Grave / Nigerian Presenters And The 'fake' American Accents? / 13 Powerful Ways To Transform Yourself For The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.