Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free (27915 Views)

Learn How To Play The Keyboard And Guitar Within 2months / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by MrTeymee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
I really wanna learn the keyboard so bad buh ion hav a keyboard yet. My coursemates who can play refused to teach me as I'm nuh as spiritual as them I think? I hav beats production dreams
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by hamilton62(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Ifystar:
Who wants to learn how to play the piano I can teach you how to play the keyboard with a step by step, easy-to-learn tutorial that I will give you. I am giving out a free tutorial on how to play the keyboard. I've uploaded it here; if you are interested, get it. I hope this helps someone!
which of the playing genre do you? classic or western?
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Rolanibi: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
hello guys, just opened a new blog criticng..com, all we write about is critic on nigerian music whether they are as good as they should have been or they could have done better. check out our first post on Asa's dead again here http://criticng..com/2015/08/asa-dead-again.html?
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Isholaoni: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
TRAINING!TRAINING!!TRAINING!!
Hisung Music Media
Presents
A 3-Month music training program on your choice of musical instruments with voice training at a very cheap and affordable fee. The instruments and voice training aspects includes;
¤Keyboard
¤Drums
¤Lead Guitar
¤Bass Guitar
¤Saxophone,etc.

VOICE TRAINING SESSION
¤Maintenance of good vocal quality
¤Training on how to unfold your real voice
¤How to develop your vocal techniques and other vocal exercises...
For more info,do contact 08089201724 or 08146408749
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-Promote Context) ....... www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=1
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by HIRAETH: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Ifystar:

NOW, YOU CAN ACCESS THE PIANO LESSONS THROUGH THE LINK BELOW:
www.easypianolearning..com
LESSONS ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
So I tried the link but I found no post there
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by seyema(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
How good is Psr e433 for beginner
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Chydobe: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Keyboard could be said to be an instrument which is made up of white and black keys for example : the harpsichord, the melodion accordion etc. With this definition I wouldn't want to say a piano is a keyboard, I feel a piano is a gorgeous and authentic instrument with keyboard clones everywhere lol. Anyway, you have an idea of the piano and keyboard as well. Join the piano lessons online for adult beginners , click on link to learn more.

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-for-adult-beginners-getting-started-with-pianokeyboard/
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by Chydobe: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
After getting done with the positioning of your hand on the piano, the next thing is to let your fingers get acquainted to movement on the piano. (This should be a daily exercise.) Now we are going to number your fingers thus : 1-thumb 2-pointer 3-middle finger 4-ring finger 5-little finger (this applies to both left hand (LH) and right hand (RH).

click on link to learn from the scratch

http://www.newzified.com/piano-lessons-online-%e2%94%82beginners-adults-basic-finger-placements-lesson-4/
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by fahlahsoh: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
go to google and searcch for Michael Phils Music.......that site is the best site in nigeria for leaarning any musical instrument.
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by northvietnam(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Ifystar:
Who wants to learn how to play the piano
I can teach you how to play the keyboard with a step by step,
easy-to-learn tutorial that I will give you.
I am giving out a free tutorial on how to play the keyboard.
I've uploaded it here; if you are interested, get it.
I hope this helps someone!
Are u still taking people on keyboard lessons
Re: Learn How To Play The Keyboard/piano For Free by noratit: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Start even at the age of 40! If you want to practice and are drawn to it, why not? I certainly learned to play the piano in junior high school, probably like your sister, and I still can't imagine my life without it. My parents also gave me a gift - a very neat and beautiful piano, I found something similar here https://steinway.co.uk/pianos/limited-edition/ . Maybe you can find one too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria / Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.