Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Christian Obodo Narates How He Was Kidnapped And Rescued. You Got To Read This! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Narates How He Was Kidnapped And Rescued. You Got To Read This! (1950 Views)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Obodo Narates How He Was Kidnapped And Rescued. You Got To Read This! by yimiton(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2012
"I couldn't believe it. I was on my way to church and I had just parked my car when six boys, very young boys, just came to me and started ordering me to come with them.

"I told them to take it easy, that I would do what they say, and they took me to their car, blindfolded me and drove away. I asked where we were going, and they said Port Harcourt, then Benin, then Asaba.

"Instead, when they took off the blindfold, we were in a forest. That night, I slept on the ground.

"But they were very nice to me. They didn't touch me. They didn't take any of my jewellery or wallet or anything else. We were just talking like old friends. They assured me that nothing would happen to me.

"I even prayed with them.

"Then the next morning, they started to move again. It was later that I discovered that it was because the whole state had been covered by security operatives. They told me all the roads, even the rivers and creeks were being watched by security."

Read the full story here: http://yimiton..com/2012/06/christian-obodo-says-how-he-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Signing For Arsenal *photo* / Please Don't Fall For This Scam / Throwback Pic Of Mascherano Telling Ter Stegen Were Aguro Could Play His Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.