Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another (4243 Views)

Can Someone Tell The Satanist To Keep His "anti-Bible Studies" On One Thread? / Nairaland : Consolidating Islam Prophet Lies In One Thread. / When A Child Of God Begin To Quote The Bible And Say It Is Written (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2016
docmoses:
k
k
Hello Doctor Moses.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by docmoses(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
Hello Doctor Moses.
hello mr anas
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
docmoses:
hello mr anas
And why am i a Mr pls?
Am a lady cheesy
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
docmoses:
hello mr anas
And why am i a Mr pls?
Am a lady cheesy cheesy
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
Goshen360. I thought you had left NL. Good to see you.
Practicing

Me, i cant even break a long post segs by segs to answer it.[quote]
This one u r explaining is level for me. Tanks anyways, i will come back when my phone ba3 is charhed. Thanks again.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
Goshen360. I thought you had left NL. Good to see you.
Practicing

Me, i cant even break a long post segs by segs to answer it.
Practicing

This one u r explaining is level for me. Tanks anyways, i will come back when my phone ba3 is charhed.
Practicing
Thanks again.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
justlove91:

Practicing Practicing Practicing
I have tried and tried. Why can't i do it?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by docmoses(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
And why am i a Mr pls? Am a lady cheesy cheesy
sorry miss anas
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
docmoses:
sorry miss anas
Yeah man. Wataquan? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
justlove91:

Practicing Practicing Practicing
[Justlove91]

Let me try again[/quote]
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Goshen360(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Etesam:
It's an old thread i came across thru Google Search. I do hope Goshen360 is still on Nairaland.

I'm still here o, once in a while...minding my own business...lol
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Etesam(m): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Goshen360:

I'm still here o, once in a while...minding my own business...lol
Good to hear from you Goshen360.
How is the life?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Etesam(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:
[Justlove91]
Let me try again
This ish is giving you a rough time.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Goshen360(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Etesam:
Good to hear from you Goshen360.
How is the life?

Fine, peep in once in a while, read, stay logged in and minding my business. Sure you doing good?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Etesam:
This ish is giving you a rough time.
Seriously speaking, and i still haven't been able to do it. grin
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Etesam(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Goshen360:

Fine, peep in once in a while, read, stay logged in and minding my business. Sure you doing good?
Sure doing good.
Do find chance to put up another inspiring thread.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:

It's simple, just make sure what you're quoting is between [.quote] and [./quote], that's all.
What you're quoting should begin and end with respectively [.quote] and [./quote] then write your comment after the [./quote].
Look up my post where I was Practicing and compare with this(that was how it looks before posting it and remember to remove the dot I put in d [.quote] and [./quote] in d example):

[.quote author=Anas09 post=49966467]Goshen360. I thought you had left NL. Good to see you.[./quote]
Practicing [.quote]
Me, i cant even break a long post segs by segs to answer it.[./quote] Practicing [quote]
This one u r explaining is level for me. Tanks anyways, i will come back when my phone ba3 is charhed.[./quote] Practicing [.quote]Thanks again.[./quote]

Notice where I put the word "Practicing"
I hope this helps, you can break up this post to see whether you get it.
If you still have question, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by DoctorAlien(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Goshen360:
...coming soon. .. Is God the author of confusion? Why do we have different
prophecies contradicting one another from the same God by
different head of assemblies year in, year out? Does the
new testament teach such predictions as it was of the old
covenant or these men are plainly confused? What does it
mean in the new covenant to prohesy? These and many more we'll be looking into.

Aha! Got it! grin
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:

Am a lady cheesy
Well am surprised, and have been addressing you as sir in our last discussion and you didn't say anything
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anas09:

I get bans alot as Anas so i registered Analice. So yes i am both.
Another surprise
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by mrmrmister: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Is Sunday the Christian Sabbath? Did Christianity move the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday?

grin cheesy yaaaay

https://www.nairaland.com/3323018/sunday-christian-sabbath
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
justlove91:

Another surprise
Which was the first one? And, another reason i registered Analice is because, the Muslims wont believe am not male. They kept refering to me as 'him', because a muhammed companion was Anas bin Malik. I didnt know about that until i joined Nairaland.
I think this is the main reason i registered another account.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
justlove91:

Well am surprised, and have been addressing you as sir in our last discussion and you didn't say anything
Well, it made me feel special, that's why i didn't say anything
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Etesam(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

Which was the first one? And, another reason i registered Analice is because,... I didnt know about that until i joined Nairaland.
Instead of practicing how to do as OP instructed
Anas09:

You people are here exchanging banters
justlove91:

Another surprise
Me I just dey practice dey go
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Etesam(m): 2:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

Just make sure you have [quote] at the beginning, and [./quote] (without the dot) at the end of what you want quoted.
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Etesam:
Sure doing good.
Do find chance to put up another inspiring thread.

I sure will...have a lot to share but no time to sit and write these days...I'll try though. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Etesam:
Instead of practicing how to do as OP instructedYou people are here exchanging bantersMe I just dey practice dey go
grin grin
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

Lolz, are you now able to do it?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Anas09:

Which was the first one? And, another reason i registered Analice is because, the Muslims wont believe am not male. They kept refering to me as 'him', because a muhammed companion was Anas bin Malik. I didnt know about that until i joined Nairaland.
I don't blame them o, made the same mistake myself
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by justlove91(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
justlove91:

PracticingPracticingPracticing Practicing
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
justlove91:

I don't blame them o, made the same mistake myself
grin, See? Thats why i registered another one, but still use Anas though.
Well, how are you today? Are you done with Uni yet?
Re: How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another by Anas09: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
justlove91:

Lolz, are you now able to do it?
No, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Untold Ultimate Differences Between A Christian & A Catholic / [MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.