Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163329 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nicholas4: My course. mate and I @ Ikare Akoko camp, Ondo State.... In case u dnt knw me, am d dark handsome guy puttin on d headwear
I know u nah....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Otondo kopas how una moral? Are u gud to go? Are u motivated?kopas we o! If u're reading dis post, u r wrong, double up, prey shun! How una dey na? Lazy kopas una gudevening dis evening.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
sammygold: Otondo kopas how una moral? Are u gud to go? Are u motivated?kopas we o! If u're reading dis post, u r wrong, double up, prey shun! How una dey na? Lazy kopas una gudevening dis evening.
Na wa o, bros..u combined/summarised all does 3 weeks stuffs o...attention by number!!!...please stand in three's b4 u quote dis!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
nell07:

yea u're VERY right.
I attended a boys skl.
U will be very much liked...lols.
Altho, u havto count d number of boys in the classroom & multiply it by two... Dat way u'll know d exact number of eyes dat'll be burning ur b..u.rrom every sec u turn to write on d board..lolz grin

jst kiddin...
Or am I? grin grin
lols ur kinda ryt cos a boy wud alwys remain a boy. Iv selected ma teachin clothes sha n dey are all decent cos i dnt wana distract ma studnts. Ma hot casual clothes wud b outsyd d classroom*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nonywendy:

mehn, ur ppa make sense die. Mine is university of calabar(bursary dept). Dey dnt gv accomodation and d cost of accomodation in calabar is soo high. Selfcon is 150k, single room 80k. Mehn, calabar pure bt my only þroblem is dat accomodation dat dey dnt gv. Anyway, God dey!
yea God dey... Ur ppa is coool too jus dt u guys wont hv mch brk lyk dose of teachin! All dsame i wish us d vry best in our service yr*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gombs: Pls eh house...Let's leave the ppa gist and deviate small...Shygal ppa wan make me sue nysc for taking my to one village in the south south...Anyways,Which of these did u do as a
child?
1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Mix the entire white rice and
stew before eating
3) Pour dry garri on your beans
porridge
4) Share the meat and let the
eldest pick first
5) Crack the bone and suck out
the marrow
6) Can't eat the meat until u
finish the food
7) Put the morning tea inside the
freezer to block
cool Bite the crown and put it into
d bottle of coke
9) Use the meat to finish d
remaining eba
10) Put the medicine inside the
roll of eba
11) Licking the plate with your
tongue
12) Or pickin your nose n rollin into ball what you picked outta your nose.

Be sincere(i know say some of us still do ALL of the above...Lol), Reply with Number &
keep the fun going!!
Cheers...Ms steph...Where you at?
its well ma dear! mine is 7* lols
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shygal(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gods-child:

You're welcome...hmmm...'opposite forces attract'...very correct!...I'm sure you'll enjoy that school...lolzzz!
abi ooooo, lols...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ms_Steph: am in abuja. Just saw ur pic its like I saw u in camp. Ur in nccf

yeah..I am in nccf...Lol..You'd have screamed the verb Gombs loud..Lol...Too bad we didnt relate
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gombs:

yeah..I am in nccf...Lol..You'd have screamed the verb Gombs loud..Lol...Too bad we didnt relate
. Lol. When r u going bck to CRS
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2012
Phew!
Got my room yestrday. A one room apartment inside a huge flat,and it was unbelievable cheap. It's a new house..and am d first occupant of the room.
The propietor would have paid,but he said i'd have 2 share the room wf anoda corper..i declined,and tuk it aloneeee!
The skl says they'l pay me 5k monthly sha.
But mhen,forget it! Doctors in Ondo dey enjoi pieces!
State wil pay dem 89k monthly..heard LG wld stil pay em again,then plus the federal allawee. Al iz well sha!
Thank Goodness CDS ain't serious in Owo..laziness continues!
Until my nxt clearance and Pv signing..ain't returning back!
Did i tel ya'all the total student populatn of the entire skl is 84?
How bad can it possibly get 4moi? Huh? gringrin
Attention!! Sleeping by number..Squad One!?
Back2bed fellas..wish u al a blissful month ahead..and indeed,a blissful servic year!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ms_Steph: . Lol. When r u going bck to CRS

i'll leave 1st sept...My LI in Obudu is a MADT man...Lol..You said you'Re in what local govt again?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by MizD(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ms_Steph: Cross river corpers y r u guys hiding?
I'm not hiding,just crossing my legs to read pple's ppa nd comments abt Nysc.I got one of d best ppa in d city of calabar...lolZ
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Gombs:

i'll leave 1st sept...My LI in Obudu is a MADT man...Lol..You said you'Re in what local govt again?
akept 1
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2012
Miz D: I'm not hiding,just crossing my legs to read pple's ppa nd comments abt Nysc.I got one of d best ppa in d city of calabar...lolZ
lucky U
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
Miz D: I'm not hiding,just crossing my legs to read pple's ppa nd comments abt Nysc.I got one of d best ppa in d city of calabar...lolZ
Tell us about it.....
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by log1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
i hail una o.. I have be silently following this thread mehn I cant wait to be like you guys in a couple of months. Please i want u guys to furnish we the awaiting corpers in embryo with the how much state goverment pay corper expecially delta, akwa ibom, river and calabar state. Thanks. Ar u gud to go batch B corpers?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by nana(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hiya guys! Serving in Ekiti. Camp wasn't bad. I had fun! My bunk mate is actually a NL member too (Hey Kemisola!). Will be serving at Ministry of Education,Science and Technology. Got rejected by Ministry of Agriculture though but thankful still! Due to resume work on Monday sad. Take care y'all!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by contra(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
mykejones: Phew!
Got my room yestrday. A one room apartment inside a huge flat,and it was unbelievable cheap. It's a new house..and am d first occupant of the room.
The propietor would have paid,but he said i'd have 2 share the room wf anoda corper..i declined,and tuk it aloneeee!
The skl says they'l pay me 5k monthly sha.
But mhen,forget it! Doctors in Ondo dey enjoi pieces!
State wil pay dem 89k monthly..heard LG wld stil pay em again,then plus the federal allawee. Al iz well sha!
Thank Goodness CDS ain't serious in Owo..laziness continues!
Until my nxt clearance and Pv signing..ain't returning back!
Did i tel ya'all the total student populatn of the entire skl is 84?
How bad can it possibly get 4moi? Huh? gringrin
Attention!! Sleeping by number..Squad One!?
Back2bed fellas..wish u al a blissful month ahead..and indeed,a blissful servic year!
by the time you're leaving that ur ppa, you'll not be able to pass through the door, you know why?...you'll be too fat to go through it!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ms_Steph: akept 1

sounds riverine...Join me count down months..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Gombs:

sounds riverine...Join me count down months..
lol. Its not o. Like 10mnts
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ebicon(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
nana: Hiya guys! Serving in Ekiti. Camp wasn't bad. I had fun! My bunk mate is actually a NL member too (Hey Kemisola!). Will be serving at Ministry of Education,Science and Technology. Got rejected by Ministry of Agriculture though but thankful still! Due to resume work on Monday sad. Take care y'all!

hello dear! camp was fun,miss u and all our friend
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2012
anitank: So nice to have y'all back.......truely missed u guys

Wht of me? *tongue out*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2012
Kwinjane: Am serving in Rivers State. PH actually. d place is fun oooooo. Am teaching @ FGGC abuloma. Corpers weee ooooooo
seriously That's my alma-matta, i remember how mischiveious we were with corps members,-esp the cute guys- i hope this set u meet will be cool headed, success.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Ms_Steph: akept 1

so u r in crs too...anyway, hope u enjoyd obubra camp. My ppa is unical
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2012
log1: i hail una o.. I have be silently following this thread mehn I cant wait to be like you guys in a couple of months. Please i want u guys to furnish we the awaiting corpers in embryo with the how much state goverment pay corper expecially delta, akwa ibom, river and calabar state. Thanks. Ar u gud to go batch B corpers?

delta 5k, akwaibom 6500, rivers 10k, cross river 3k
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by baba11(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2012
nana: Hiya guys! Serving in Ekiti. Camp wasn't bad. I had fun! My bunk mate is actually a NL member too (Hey Kemisola!). Will be serving at Ministry of Education,Science and Technology. Got rejected by Ministry of Agriculture though but thankful still! Due to resume work on Monday sad. Take care y'all!
i 2 served in ekiti,wch platoon r u n ur ppa?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2012
Nonywendy:

so u r in crs too...anyway, hope u enjoyd obubra camp. My ppa is unical
I started enjoying it d 3rd week. My frnd is also in unical. Mine is in akpet1
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2012
contra:
by the time you're leaving that ur ppa, you'll not be able to pass through the door, you know why?...you'll be too fat to go through it!!!
Lol.
I go dey try work out.
Sup wf urs??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2012
Gombs: Pls eh house...Let's leave the ppa gist and deviate small...Shygal ppa wan make me sue nysc for taking my to one village in the south south...Anyways,Which of these did u do as a
child?
1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Mix the entire white rice and
stew before eating
3) Pour dry garri on your beans
porridge
4) Share the meat and let the
eldest pick first
5) Crack the bone and suck out
the marrow
6) Can't eat the meat until u
finish the food
7) Put the morning tea inside the
freezer to block
cool Bite the crown and put it into
d bottle of coke
9) Use the meat to finish d
remaining eba
10) Put the medicine inside the
roll of eba
11) Licking the plate with your
tongue
12) Or pickin your nose n rollin into ball what you picked outta your nose.

Be sincere(i know say some of us still do ALL of the above...Lol), Reply with Number &
keep the fun going!!
Cheers...
I did all except the last one(yuck!!) I still do some now lol.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
sigba:
I did all except the last one(yuck!!) I still do some now lol.

lol..I did the last one tire...Lol...Fact is i dont do any of the above listed since i left primary school...Lol..Whenever i think of the above listed,i'd scream and say "thank God i've grown up" ...Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by log1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thanks for ur reply. May God bless you the more.
Nonywendy:

delta 5k, akwaibom 6500, rivers 10k, cross river 3k
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dadicvila(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Corpers we ooOOO!
wee wee wee wee
my Agwu(Enugu)peeps i hail una O!was posted to Ministry of Water resources,no accomodation as usual but God have already provided.....Platoon 9 wee oOO!...@Shygal i see you.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.