Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163337 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Gombs: Ah!....NYSC no be beans o◦°˚...wen I go see those prospective batch C corp members D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rejoice,I go jst smile,remember wen I bin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait too....reporting from obudu,CRS...Govt berra release our alawee o◦°˚....cnt wait for june 2013....aswear,I haff tired...Shoutout 2 ms steph,tunnex,my man 9zeros,Okoya wey threathen M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,bukky,naijaobi,babycutie etc...network no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ most of our villages(I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ twn now sha),but we r one big family...ah! Those waiting days.

u don call dose u sent shout to abi? Whch LGA re u serving in CRS sef?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2012
Loskee: oh my house, i was born here as a corper, to serve as a doctor in katsina state.
i have meet lovely people in this forum, and i will ever cherish meeting them. sigba, kinnad, ujchief, naijaobi...
katsina is a slow town, not much happening around. their people are not very enlightened.
i serve in Dutsin Ma local government, a place well known and surrounded by age-old rocks (dutse is hausa for rocks, hence the name of the LGA.)
there are only two govt hospitals here, and the workload is much on us. people here are sick with mostly malaria. and they tend to take local herbal medicines and go to roadside chemist for injections.
it's not fun, but it is interesting for me to take my time daily to observe the way of life of these people.
i feel for them, and i will do my best to serve my country here and impact on their lives the ways that God will so help me do...

ONLY DAT ERRRMMM... THEY SHOULD PAY ME MY SEPTEMBER ALAWEE O! I NEVER SEE BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALAWEE FOR SEPTEMBER, AND WE DON ALREADY DO OCTOBER CLEARANCE!!!

Lucky you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2012
Loskee: oh my house, i was born here as a corper, to serve as a doctor in katsina state.
i have meet lovely people in this forum, and i will ever cherish meeting them. sigba, kinnad, ujchief, naijaobi...
katsina is a slow town, not much happening around. their people are not very enlightened.
i serve in Dutsin Ma local government, a place well known and surrounded by age-old rocks (dutse is hausa for rocks, hence the name of the LGA.)
there are only two govt hospitals here, and the workload is much on us. people here are sick with mostly malaria. and they tend to take local herbal medicines and go to roadside chemist for injections.
it's not fun, but it is interesting for me to take my time daily to observe the way of life of these people.
i feel for them, and i will do my best to serve my country here and impact on their lives the ways that God will so help me do...

ONLY DAT ERRRMMM... THEY SHOULD PAY ME MY SEPTEMBER ALAWEE O! I NEVER SEE BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE ALAWEE FOR SEPTEMBER, AND WE DON ALREADY DO OCTOBER CLEARANCE!!!

Lucky you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dljbd1(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2012
allawie on my MIND!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by yamunla(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2012
pls house i have a little problem.i was mobilized for dis batch c but my surname was mispelt on the mobilization list.instead of akinjomo they wrote akinjumo and am scared because the correction of name has closed in my school.some people are saying i can stil correct the name when call up letter arrives,some people said i can correct it in camp,while some said i wont be able to go in this batch c again.some guys even said my skul can minute on my call up letter and am good to go.pls i need ur advice.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2012
dl_jbd:

Lucky you

hah! bros, what makes me lucky this morning nah! lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
yamunla: pls house i have a little problem.i was mobilized for dis batch c but my surname was mispelt on the mobilization list.instead of akinjomo they wrote akinjumo and am scared because the correction of name has closed in my school.some people are saying i can stil correct the name when call up letter arrives,some people said i can correct it in camp,while some said i wont be able to go in this batch c again.some guys even said my skul can minute on my call up letter and am good to go.pls i need ur advice.
Dont stress ur head...u can correct it in camp, there is a provision for final correction.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Chokolee:
Dont stress ur head...u can correct it in camp, there is a provision for final correction.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nonywendy:

Nonywendy:

Didn't u see Obudu there?...and I dnt haff d numbers of all those I sent shout out to.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Am tired of nysc o. I want to go home
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ms_Steph: Am tired of nysc o. I want to go home
cheesy
Its better you make it enjoyable for yourself,
Cos you've gat no choice.
Pele.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2012

Eya!just read few pages back and laffed hw u were clamouring for ur call up letter and how u were agitating for camp to start sharp sharp....lol,sha remain 231days to go,I dey count o◦°˚!..no time...let's jst welcome dose new otondos n by january...we'd be seeing our POP frm yonder.cheers
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Gombs:

Eya!just read few pages back and laffed hw u were clamouring for ur call up letter and how u were agitating for camp to start sharp sharp....lol,sha remain 231days to go,I dey count o◦°˚!..no time...let's jst welcome dose new otondos n by january...we'd be seeing our POP frm yonder.cheers

Lmao!...gringringringrin...It is well ooo!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by psoto(f): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gombs:

cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Prettylady1: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sum one plz put me tru dis big house stuff am a batch B member servn @ delta state doing my PPA @ ubulu uku.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Pretty lady: Sum one plz put me tru dis big house stuff am a batch B member servn @ delta state doing my PPA @ ubulu uku.

Well dear,congrats for joining us now (page 187)..u missed a lot frm d wait for camp (punctuated by serious quarrels here),til call up letter time,till camp time (wen ntwrks no too dey our camps),til we left for our PPAs.now we haff wonderful ladies n gents who gave dis house its flava..9zeros,ujchief,bukky,ms steph,loskee,okoya,etc...(Don forget their names sef).too bad d house is scanty now,Йą say ntwrk no too dey som of our PPAs.sha,u welcome,feel free to ask questions,...but I must ask...where haFf u bin all these while?..lolz

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dennisbee(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2012
Gombs, well done
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2012
Breeeezed in2 thread.
Looks around..
Sees familiar handle and friends..
Looks around again..
Sees no one..
Picks up my slippers..dust the sands off..bolts out!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Gombs:

am so tired. Too much sunfly
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nonywendy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ms_Steph: am so tired. Too much sunfly

e pele oo.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ms_Steph: am so tired. Too much sunfly

and i tot dem just dey obudu o!So annoying insects and dem bite dey pain die...Sorry dear,we'd soon get there.Pele
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
people hello...
mykehones and gombs.. u guys are funny
lol @ dem bite dey pain die
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hello house cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Gombs:

and i tot dem just dey obudu o!So annoying insects and dem bite dey pain die...Sorry dear,we'd soon get there.Pele
we took drugs 4 dem. Dat d sun fly causes colour blindness
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by uzor02(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2012
Ms_Steph: we took drugs 4 dem. Dat d sun fly causes colour blindness
Abeg which drug did U̶̲̥̅̊ take. We have dis same problem of sunfly in D̶̲̥̅̊ village am serving in oron akwa ibom state
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Loskee(f): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
abeg o which one be sunfly and color blindness? that place u r, gombs and ms steph, is it a riverine area?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
uzor02:
Abeg which drug did U̶̲̥̅̊ take. We have dis same problem of sunfly in D̶̲̥̅̊ village am serving in oron akwa ibom state
don't know dear. Dey just called all d batch B corpers serving there to come nd take it. D drug is smallish nd white don't know d name
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by SunTzu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Any Nasarawa, pls holla o
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by fashrola(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Somersaults into thread* Hello Corp members, how una dey? cheesy
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shareboyz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
whr u @? Am also serving in akwa ibom.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Shareboyz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
psoto:
cheesy
Its better you make it enjoyable for yourself,
Cos you've gat no choice.
Pele.
tel am ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.