Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (163332 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Prospective Batch B 2013 Corpers Big House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
Chokolee: owkay ur highness, #please guys ma oga said i should draw the curtains for now# arrgh, oga..dem no gree me o, some de hold am o grin grin
Hahahahahaha.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bbus: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]testin...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by ujchief(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Okoya: 20 guest(s)
Nawa oooo
Dis room has changed!
we're on Nl frontpage, thats why.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
...Hey...Glad this page is dedicated to our set serving in batch B 2012...Thought this day would never come..Pls i've got two questions...Em in UNIJOS,they collected our ID cards the moment they gave us our Certificates...And since camp is on 2nd July,when do one take off...Sorry if this question has been answered before...Couldnt read through the whole other pages. . Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by bbus: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2012
@gombs
av u collected ur callup.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gombs: ...Hey...Glad this page is dedicated to our set serving in batch B 2012...Thought this day would never come..Pls i've got two questions...Em in UNIJOS,they collected our ID cards the moment they gave us our Certificates...And since camp is on 2nd July,when do one take off...Sorry if this question has been answered before...Couldnt read through the whole other pages. . Thanks
Firstly, welcome Gombs. Get ur clearance slip in replace of ur ID card if u can't get it again. As per when to leave, dt can depend on ur camp n ur location. Just kip following d thread to get other neccessary info. Once again, welcome bro.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by phlox4(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gombs: ...Hey...Glad this page is dedicated to our set serving in batch B 2012...Thought this day would never come..Pls i've got two questions...Em in UNIJOS,they collected our ID cards the moment they gave us our Certificates...And since camp is on 2nd July,when do one take off...Sorry if this question has been answered before...Couldnt read through the whole other pages. . Thanks

Once you have your original certificate , you have nothing to do with Identity card . When you are using Testimonial or statement of result , you may need to show your identity card , but when you are presenting original certificate , it is expected of you not to be with identity card.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by phlox4(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
T.stone:

Firstly, welcome Gombs. Get ur clearance slip in replace of ur ID card if u can't get it again. As per when to leave, dt can depend on ur camp n ur location. Just kip following d thread to get other neccessary info. Once again, welcome bro.

Clearance slip must have been collected from him before he was issued a certificate . I really don't know how to explain this . Infact, his set would be the first set from UNIJOS to be going to camp with original certificate . That is because he has spent a year at home after graduation because of the inability of his department to send their name to student affairs in time .
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sigba(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
ujchief:
i'm here swtie, they'v taken all the comfortable rums, i'll be squating at the kitchen for nowgrin.
Oh dear! Every disappointment is a blessing, the kitchen is really beautifull and u'll love it there, it's very warm there too, warmer than my bedgrin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Osteve2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
Thx bro!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2012
bbus: @gombs
av u collected ur callup.
Call up aint ready yet na
phlox4:

Once you have your original certificate , you have nothing to do with Identity card . When you are using Testimonial or statement of result , you may need to show your identity card , but when you are presenting original certificate , it is expected of you not to be with identity card.
thanks bro...Your piece was and is quite edifying
phlox4:

Clearance slip must have been collected from him before he was issued a certificate . I really don't know how to explain this . Infact, his set would be the first set from UNIJOS to be going to camp with original certificate . That is because he has spent a year at home after graduation because of the inability of his department to send their name to student affairs in time .

yeah my slip has been collected too,and yeah we graduated since november and the strike kinda affected our names being sent for batch A.And yeah my set is the first to achieve such feat...You sound like a Great Jossite o..Are you one?...I hail if you are o!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by dahmylolah(m): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
Okoya(m), dem_1,
Chimoski87(m), bbus, nnacent, sigba(f),
Tayeni, 9-zeros(m), nerodenero(m), bugmenot,
durobraham(f), Chokolee(m), Gombs(m),
dahmylolah(m), D Merciful, No Qualms(f),
Qrous(m), Loskee(f), phlox4(m), mdbissalla(m)
and 21 guest(s).... Chai... 21 guests.. And u r just peepin @ us?? .. Anyways.. I hope i'm nt 2 l8 2 choose ma bunk space oo.... And @ 9 zeroes... Shey dis our new hause get ac sha??... If not .. Make we commot moni 4rm genral account pi-m-p am o... Cos chics go soon dy fall in yafunyafun!!......@all.. I hail oo.. ...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
...I'm resident in Jos...Lets say i'm travelling to calabar...When do i need take off?...Need i be present on 2nd(i mean, is it a must?)...What if i reach there on saturday,where do i crash for d night?...Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
ujchief:
tanx, did u eat Loskee's pancakes? (i mean the ones she bakedgrin)
she did nt gv me let alone sayn gud a.m when i cme around kitchen.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by mykejones(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2012
gringringringringrin
Mods..can u pls take us off d front page?
See d way viewers full our new hous fa. Abeg abeg..free us abeg!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2012
phlox4:

That's true.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2012
@ODUNNU: THANK U 4 PLANTING US AT D FRONT PAGE. WE APPRECIATE IT.
I SALUTE EVRY1 IN DA HOUSE!.
@odico, ujchief, damilolah: haha. i see y'all.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by phlox4(m): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gombs:
thanks bro...Your piece was and is quite edifying

yeah my slip has been collected too,and yeah we graduated since november and the strike kinda affected our names being sent for batch A.And yeah my set is the first to achieve such feat...You sound like a Great Jossite o..Are you one?...I hail if you are o!

You graduated since July , 2011 . But your result was approved by the senate on the 28th November , 2011 .
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
9-zeros:
@ODUNNU: THANK U 4 PLANTING US AT D FRONT PAGE. WE APPRECIATE IT.
I SALUTE EVRY1 IN DA HOUSE!.
@odico, ujchief, damilolah: haha. i see y'all.
Boss, can you see the FULL HOUSE!!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by sammygold(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2012
Gomb sup? U r welcum 2 d house. I'm also a josite, dnt border abt d i.d card ur original certificate covers dat.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by barrybanbi: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
I will get laid first then other things can follow grin
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Gombs(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2012
phlox4:

You graduated since July , 2011 . But your result was approved by the senate on the 28th November , 2011 .

ah bros...Lol.....Are you trying to yab my school?A whole UJ?..How'd i finish exams since july and results are being approved November?...Haba ...I finished exams August 17th,submitted and finished my internal n external defence before November 2...Ah,you for just answer the "Are you a Jossite" part and forget about the rest...Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by norilicious: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
hey una wicked o..i tot we wer one family see d bunk u guys left for me...broken bunk, right beside d door... sigba shy n loskee so u gals cnt even kip beta space for me??hey! let me rush bck to d old house n get my mosquito net..if mosquito gets too much here i will go n squat wit oga 9 jst for d nite.*winks*
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by odicowest(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nawao?see people boss re we save?i dnt even knw wia to start they hel,when did all diz new names registered?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by promzy143(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
I guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rock

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2012
mtim14: Pls,can we go to camp with our soccer boot?
*LaughinG*...why not? of course now...there will be inter-platoon soccer games etc...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Tstone1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2012
promzy143: I guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rockI guezz I gat here rada 2 late...hope der's gona b space 4 mi 2 crash 4 d nyt...pray I dnt get dis late 2 camp...wana tnk evri1 in da houz. I wont b rng 2 say NL wil neva hv a houz dis swt - PAST PRESENT FUTURE...hvnt gotn 2 camp yet n its all 2 fun in here. Kudoz 2 9-z, shygal, T.stone, sigba, ujchief n evri1 in da houz...ya'all rock
Promzy, you are most welcome. Feel free bro, it's a big house where unity and love reigns. Welcome bro. I see you.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Chokolee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
[b]ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Well this is to inform our new members and quests that we have executive positions in this house . For now i would like to snatch the honour of introducing THE PRESIDENT, THE VICE PRESIDENT AND OUR LOVELY FIRSTLADY.wink

'9' as we mostly called him is a dedicated, unique, determined and enterprising youngman who within many odds created this thread for the benefit of batch B NYSC aspirants. His achievements are inumerable;He has been honoured with the award of GRAND COMMANDER OF NYSC.(GCON) ,so next time you chat wit him online, do not forget his accolades. If we go on and on, a whole day would not be enough to decribe this man of integrity, honour and respect we are talking about. So help me welcome with a cool smile ovation, the PRESIDENT!! His Royal Excellency, 9-zeroes.....[please if u want to clap, you are free to clap] grin grin

MOSHOODN, one of our very own..the only individual in this house whose name has a chemical formular,[ask him he would gladly tell you] the man who do not or rarely post his comments in small letters[bolded capitals], the busiest VP ever. You dont get to see him as often as you are thinking nowadays..except some of us who are privilaged to have interacted with him in the very new days of tension about the scrap of batch B. So, let me not say too much, you would get to know him better as the days onfold. I present to you, the VICE PRESIDENT, His Excellency MOOOOSSSHODN!!

The next person i am going to unveil is an individual whose impact in this house can not be over emphasised. She is a mother, a mentor, a guideline, a scale rule amongst many of these a humble woman. Whose dedication is to keep peace and harmony. So by now i would expect you to look at ur browsing apparatus and smile as we welcome THE FIRST LADY, Her Excellency+Princess SHYGAL.!....

I would like to let you know that we would not be able to give you the full list of people in EXECUTIVE POSITIONS in this house. The MINISTERS, AMBASSADORS, COMMISIONERS, CHIEF OF DEFENCE(detectives 1&2). As time goes on we would introduce these people in the executive arms[make i no omit any name ooo]Uncle T.stone,Okoya,Naijaobi,sigba,loskee,abbafusi,nellO7,mykejones,teteyaks,bukkylois,norillicios,odicowest,sammygold,ujchief,chokomania,flairlady amongst many others..any omitted name would be updated tanks.

On this note: i would like to give our new member the most cherished and the golden rules of this house::
>No abusive comments, weather intentional or unintentional.
>No religious/tribal sentiments[ if dem de quarrel for this room, u for no meet am like this]
>Treat every member of the house like your brother or sister.
>Do not be selfish with information.
>Commend any good comment in this house...grin grin grin So, it has been your brother..Chokolee'Dis house call me 'spoon of God'[/b]
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Onyenna(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2012
ayobase: While shopping and preparing for camp, there are some vital things one has to put into consideration.
Since u r privy to dis info, u wont have any reason to take unnecessary items to the camp.
The DON'Ts.
-Don't go with heavy luggage, our ladies o!
The first day could be demanding jumping from okada to another with luggage trailing behind.make it light as possible to help urself.
-Do not go with muftis. U wldnt be allowed to put on any other cloth besides the NYSC kits given to u.
-Endeavour not go with laptop, samsung gallery and d likes of expensive gadgets for security reason. U can always go get them when on ur primary assignment.
-No point buying bucket or jerry can from home.They are sold at mami market at affordable rates.

THE DOs.
- Start asking pple abt the place u r being posted to in case u r not too conversant with d place.
-Make sure u travel as early as possible to avoid unforseen delaying circumstances.
-Travel as light as possible.
-Do obey by camp rules.....believe me, many funs to be experienced.Avoid avoidable harassments from the soldiers.

NEEDED ITEMS:
-Try get 2 extra white shorts to complement the ones given at camp.u might be surprise to see some too tight or to big. And due to well endowed butts, some might get torn.
-2 white T-shirts shld be considered also.
-U can also get an extra white canvas...u will surely wash it, having a substitute is always better!
-Waist bag: Do try to get one before coming to camp, or else u will get it at exorbitant price at mami market.
Its a must for every corper to have one.UNDISPUTABLE!
-Food flask is essential.Its usage can be expatiated.
-Mosquito net.
-If u wanna enjoy d camp, go along with plenty of cash if possible.
-Take along pen&biro since series of organizations and individuals will be coming around to give lectures.

REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION.
- Your final year school ID card.
-Notification of result by your higher institution (original and photocopies).
-Four passport photographs....u can take more than four to be on d safer side.
-Call up letter (original and photocopies)

Its better u make sure u have photocopies of ur documents, because u will be asked to go for various signatures.
U will be sent back home, if any of those requirements is missing. BE CAREFUL!
Ur state code will be given to u as soon as u r done with registration. With ur code, u get accomodation inter alia.
God Bless Us All!

Thanks a lot bro......
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2012
@ALL D NEW MEMBERS: WE WELCOME U TO OUR HOUSE. PLS, NO HATING OR FIGHTING IN DA HOUSE. D OLD MEMBERS 'VE BEEN 2GEDA 4 OVA 180 PAGES (#FACT) CUZ WE LUV N RESPECT OURSELVES. OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE IS 2 SHARE INFO ABOUT NYSC N OUR BATCH (B). ON D SIDE, WE ALSO SHARE FUN. SO, LETS STAY 2GEDA... WELCOME 2 DA BIG HOUSE. ONE LUV.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by 9zeros(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
@uncle-t: haha. dey luv us.
@norilicious: i kept a special room 4 u @ d v.i.p section. lol.
@chokolee: haha!!!! u na baaaaad guy. i see u.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) by Godschild2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Fashrola, Abbasufi and Bukkylois are still missing-in-action...Mr Naijaobi where art thou?...please can we send a taxi to pick them up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (201) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.