Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508370 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by debosky(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^ I think you'll be fine based on that - I assume your current salary was included in the offer letter for the current job?

As long as you're not claiming to have like 5 years' annual salary just sitting in your account then I'm sure verification from your current employer will suffice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Beehandz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Obamacare: Read the old thread and save urself the stress.

what i mean is that what is the risk of using a sponsor not presently resident in nigeria. i have bn following this thread since part2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: Please can someone give me an update on Newacca. Has he been given visa or he is still expecting? Most of us are concerned for him so just checking up on him. Best of luck to every other applicant and congratulations to all those who have gotten their TRV.

@cuddlemii,

Thanks a million. you are such a wonderful darling. I am still on the treatment,which I will be completing in June,2013 (Insha Allah). Thanks so much 4 checking n me Sis. God bless yah.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
@de-humph,am also going to dalhousie am happy to meet pals going to the same school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
boxbonnie: Happy sunday peeps! Am Back!!
¶ chose to stay as an observer all this while after ¶ was heart broken **not wat u think** ¶ wasn't denied visa. Here is what happend: to does using "agents"
¶ went through an agent in june last year, handed all the neccesary doc, Paid him. 3 weeks latta he told ♏e my doc has gotten to CDHC for processing, that was b4 the extablishmnt of VAC. He den bragged on how he has helped sevral clients in the past 6yrs and how most of the V.O's are related to his mum..bla bla bla
¶ declared fasting and started bombarding the CDHC an V.O's with prayers.. 3 months latter, nothing happened..¶ declared another 14 days fast! Lol
5 months latta, no news. So ¶ went to the agent and he den made ♏e understand d reason for the delay as result to the large amounts of application the embassy received recently, and visa process time has been extended to 4-6months. ¶ regained hope, then ¶ saw BASHTEE's post on how his applictaion spent 8months and latta was granted trv..¶ got more hope and started firing prayers again bt dis time ¶ directed sum prayers to d agent...
To cut the long gospel short..¶ finally discoverd that my agent submitted my doc. To his wife who in return submitted it probably in their kitchen... It neva got to CDHC, after 7 months of bombardin cdhc with prayers..( Dem catch ♏e mugu) too late wen ¶ woke up.
D moral of this is: agents DONT guarantee visa. Dey only work with d information given.. U can as well do dat...
Please am back @ it again, am expectin my admission letter from the university of regina in a week time! ¶ need every1 hea to help ♏e this time around Oº°˚˚˚. Its for undergraduate.

Aww am sorry about you loss.... Every disaponitment is a blessing you.. I just got mine at Regina and wanna submit my application dis month..all the best of luck **
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
@solomo okeigha,am also attending dalhousie university but am going for the winter, though ealier on i choosed the fall term, but as things begins to unfold i have to look into deferring my application. i have some questions to ask you;'
1. how soon did you obtain ur letter of acceptance after your file is complete?
2. were you given 2 start dates or 3 start dates to choose from
3. did the school send ur letter of admission with the letter of acceptance or it is just the acceptance letter?
4. how many weeks were u given to pay the admission tuition deposit?
i already have a complete file and they are still telling me that they will respond this week.hope to update u when i have a response.
pls reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
Danyl: @solomo okeigha,am also attending dalhousie university but am going for the winter, though ealier on i choosed the fall term, but as things begins to unfold i have to look into deferring my application. i have some questions to ask you;'
1. how soon did you obtain ur letter of acceptance after your file is complete?
2. were you given 2 start dates or 3 start dates to choose from
3. did the school send ur letter of admission with the letter of acceptance or it is just the acceptance letter?
4. how many weeks were u given to pay the admission tuition deposit?
i already have a complete file and they are still telling me that they will respond this week.hope to update u when i have a response.
pls reply.

1. Two months after complete application
2. Only 1 start date(sept 1 2012)
3. Letter of acceptance only
4. 3 weeks after acceptance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dehumph1: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Danyl: @de-humph,am also going to dalhousie am happy to meet pals going to the same school

Good to have you on board
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Olami1224:

Aww am sorry about you loss.... Every disaponitment is a blessing you.. I just got mine at Regina and wanna submit my application dis month..all the best of luck **

Tanx bro... Pls are u on bbm or any other means ¶ can contact u so we can share ideas.. ¶ just got my soft copy today.. Hoping to get the original via mail in 2 weeks time. ¶ intended submitting nxt month. Pls let's xchange contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Anyone in the house going for MEMORIAL, MANITOBA or SASKATCHEWAN..Fall 2013..
Letz start planning and running things 2geda.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Cuddlemii: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2012
newacca:

@cuddlemii,

Thanks a million. you are such a wonderful darling. I am still on the treatment,which I will be completing in June,2013 (Insha Allah). Thanks so much 4 checking n me Sis. God bless yah.

I don't really understand what you mean by treatment as I have not been here in a long time. It won't also be fair to derail the thread with ques and answer section. Whats your email so we can communicate on ym or whatever medium.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bashtee: 1:29am On Jun 19, 2012
@ cuddlemii
how have you been, its been a while nice to see you here once again,are you in Toronto?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by log1(m): 3:54am On Jun 19, 2012
earthgreeners: Anyone in the house going for MEMORIAL, MANITOBA or SASKATCHEWAN..Fall 2013..
Letz start planning and running things 2geda.

Its good if we can start meeting now. i am heading to either university of alberta or MUN. i quess earthgreeners is still considering studying Environmental Engineering?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 6:03am On Jun 19, 2012
@solomon,tnx 4d info...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by NAmerica: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Good day fellow nls! Is dei any student currently in Lambton college? Or any body going dis fall? How is Dei iweb program...is it advisable to leave nigeria for graduate certificate in Information Technology and web design? 2y program..pls house kindly advice.....cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bamshy: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2012
@Debosky: loooooooooongest time!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't really understand what you mean by treatment as I have not been here in a long time. It won't also be fair to derail the thread with ques and answer section. Whats your email so we can communicate on ym or whatever medium.

@cuddlemii,
o yea. got medical invite on July,2011 and I completed it then. It was confirmed to me that TB that I treated and cured abt 9yrs ago relapses and it will take me 18mnths. I see the cup as half filled and glory be to God 6mnth gone,remaining 12mnths.
my e-mail: maplelandnewacca @ yahoo. com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2012
I'm going for Environmental Studies : MUN (Env. Studies), Saskatchewan(Env & Sust.), Manitoba(MNRM)

log1:

Its good if we can start meeting now. i am heading to either university of alberta or MUN. i quess earthgreeners is still considering studying Environmental Engineering?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2012
@all..¶ just got my acceptance letter from the university of regina (undergraduate)my dad is my sponsor ¶ intend using a company statement of acct owned by my dad.. Its a current acct with resonable amount of money inside/gud flow of cash...
My dad is d ceo of d company and sole signatory..
My question is:how do ¶ prove dat the funds in d acct will be available for my study? What doc. Shld ¶ inculde as regards dis? Pls sum1 help ♏e "pls dnt refer ♏e to part1and 2" of this thread abeg....let's just move forward..
Thanks a lot!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Hypertracking oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2012
I think all of us shld read d thread posted by vic justice, ' why visas are refusd'
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2012
shavel: Hypertracking oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
..may God save us oooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by debosky(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2012
bamshy: @Debosky: loooooooooongest time!!!

Longest time indeed - I see you guys are keeping the flag flying here. More grease to your elbows, more TRVs flowing in. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
@all: I got ♍Ɣ visa today, make una help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thank God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
gomina105: Hallo my Nigerian brothers and sisters that want to go to Canada should contact me 3 months visiting visa is available 100%
Governor.

Hahahhah:ahahhah my nigeria agent agent!!! Dnt u wanna visit canada ursef too..? If yes! U are on the ryt thread!! But no one promise u 100% here..
But if money is what u are rilly afta, try opening a provision store den do ur advert on d business sector of nairaland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @all: I got ♍Ɣ visa today, make una help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thank God.

@ last.. ¶ have silently watched u celebrate other people.. And today its ur turn. Big congrat dear.. May God see u through in canada. Wats the location make we c☺♍ƺ pop moet na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by canadianboy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Big congratulation!!!!!! I am really happy for you o. Which school are you going to and which level of study? Please, pray along with all of us still awaiting TRV o. I submitted in May 14 and i am yet to hear frm CDHC. So, pls, pray for us too so that we too would celebrate as you are doing right now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
..ebugirl da real girl..am very happy for u..this is a success to every member of this forum....we are progressing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by SirP1: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl Congrats, you really deserve it. Esp.after waiting so long after your medicals..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thankz boxbonnie, canadaboy n. Olarekemy thankz so much. ‎​Ã♍ heading to dalhousie, witout ur support, I wouldn't av gotten to this point. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ all r in ♍Ɣ prayers....its good to serve God. Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ all will celebrate, jst believe in God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl... Hope u don't forget us here wen u get to canada...lol. Ur opinion/contribution is still needed hea. ¶ wish all others awaiting medicals/trv a positive result b4 d end of this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.