Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (508223 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @rockafela: easy ♍Ɣ guy, b4 Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ go destroy dat site hahahaha, e go be like African magic 4 ur eye, ur status go change to " ur attention ȋ̊§ required @  earliest, plz contact VAC 4 further instruction"
Amen ooo...GOd's grace and favour
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Manweysabi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Wow! A big congratulation to u ebugirl. God is good!
Manweysabi: Wow! This thread is moving very fast. Am recievin a signal, this house will be flooded with good news once again... Ebugirl, be prepared... Am seeing thingz!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
mercylicious: Congrats,ebu girl. What did u do wen u saw uve bn issued trv?
Sumone in dis house ate a bowl of garri on receivn his acceptance letter. Am still waiting to see wat he will do on receiving his trv.

that person de learn...u will all see my display here when i will get my trv...awaiting medicals first smh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
@mercilious: hahahaha @ eating a bowl of eBa. Omo as I left VAC, I went straight to church, I go thank baba God 1st....dat was y it took me a long tym to tell the . @manyesabi: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ brother.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by solomonokeigar: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl congrats and see you in Halifax. @all, we are next on queue. FEAR NOT, it doesn't matter how long you've waited. we all shall get ours IJN. can i get an AMEN in the house somebody? lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
solomon okeigar: @ebugirl congrats and see you in Halifax. @all, we are next on queue. FEAR NOT, it doesn't matter how long you've waited. we all shall get ours IJN. can i get an AMEN in the house somebody? lol.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by GuudGod: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
A Big congratulation to ebugirl..Able God did it for you and he will do it for all of us waiting for mediclas and trv..any undergradute going to York.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Congrats sweetie
ur turn to give summary of your application and submitted documents

ebugirl: @all: I got ♍Ɣ visa today, make una help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ thank God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
ebugirl: @mercilious: hahahaha @ eating a bowl of eBa. Omo as I left VAC, I went straight to church, I go thank baba God 1st....dat was y it took me a long tym to tell the . @manyesabi: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ brother.

Another Congratulations . . . . More to come to others.
See you in Canada

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ebugirl,

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy ur stay and studies in Canada.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by dipo1: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2012

Hearty congratulations. You have paid your dues. God is good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
mercylicious: Congrats,ebu girl. What did u do wen u saw uve bn issued trv?
Sumone in dis house ate a bowl of garri on receivn his acceptance letter. Am still waiting to see wat he will do on receiving his trv.

@olaremy, wia u d one dt submitted additional documents? If no, at whoever did, hv they called u for medicals? Am thinking of submitting additional doc to know if it will prompt them to search for d applicatn.
...yes,i submitted additional documents,they didnt ask for it but i submitted it cuz i think i should include it.i'vent been called for medical ooo.i submitted 12th march..but i believe success is ours,lets not panic.God that put smile on ebugirl reigns forever..lets be positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 5:54am On Jun 20, 2012
@ebugirl,congrats on ur baggn d trv,am also going 2dalhousie uni,bt if i may ask,hw much was stated on statement of acct whc u submitted 2d vac.
2. How long did it take dalhousie 2send ur leta of acceptance afta ur file ws complete.. Though am planning 4ds winter entry date as i,m stil expectn my leta of acceptance frm d schl.
3. Did u used any format 4ur sponsor introductn leta n did u submit any tax clearance cert. Along wt ur documents. Expectn ur reply...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ every1, really appreciate. @earthgreener;plz read thru dis thread I av previously listed the documents I submitted. @danyl: plz go thru dis thread, I av answered the questions Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ asked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2012
@ all I got my status changed yesterday as well like ebugurl so congrats to us
I aint really been putting stuff on dis page buh I been watching
@earth greeners, I did emt as well 2009 set
@ebugurl I'd be glad if u contact me dewale@live.ie
•̸ŤђαϞĸs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2012
@Mr sirdam: congrats!!! O lord, we need more medical call up's in the house, ur children av waited patiently on Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, put a new song in their mouth today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2012
ebugirl: @Mr sirdam: congrats!!! O lord, we need more medical call up's in the house, ur children av waited patiently on Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, put a new song in their mouth today.

In him we put our trust
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by bumdish: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2012
The moment I came in here and saw the latest page had jump from 6 to 8 in one day, I knew something good had happened.
Ebugirl, my biggest congrats to you and the good God who has done this for you will do it for our other brothers and sisters awaiting an achievement such as this.

I guess the next thing on your burner are stuffs like

Arranging your documents for travel/academic/employment purposes in Canada
Preparing your budget
Arranging payment of your fees
Transferring money to Canada
Arranging accommodations
Making travel arrangements (comparing prices and booking)
Determining what to bring with you
Arranging transportation from airport to final destination
etc.

I have not totally crossed these hurdles myself, but the moment I do, I would lay it bare as usual for the benefit of all. It wouldn't also mind having our experienced friends share there thought on some of these issues too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by rockafela(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2012
mr sirdam: @ all I got my status changed yesterday as well like ebugurl so congrats to us
•̸ŤђαϞĸs
congratsssssssssssssssss man, thumb up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2012
Congrats@mrsirdam.....,.cheers winkCongrats@mrsirdam.....,.cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2012
@dumdish: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ ....plz keep me posted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2012
mr sirdam: @ all I got my status changed yesterday as well like ebugurl so congrats to us
•̸ŤђαϞĸs
...congratulations...ours is coming soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2012
Congrat sir, dat shld be Olumides set.....Na u go me my mentor for here ooo...i need ur email please

•̸ŤђαϞĸs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2012
mercylicious: I think all of us shld read d thread posted by vic justice, ' why visas are refusd'

try and repost vic justie's post.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
Any one going to carleton university
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by symbian03(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2012

Congrats! Voyage
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ebugirl plz kindly summarize ur application process as other did,and also a summary of ur supporting document..u can as well help us copy and paste it here..we wanna learn from ur case..Congrat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
Mr sirdam plz kindly summarize ur application process as other did,and also a summary of ur supporting document..u can as well help us copy and paste it here..we wanna learn from ur case..Congrat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2012
@mikky4all,,,no mind Vicjustice post jare I find it misleading coz he mentioned study permit maybe refused if ur sponsor submitted his company's statement of Acct (even if ur sponsor is ur dad)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by wabterry(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hi, I have the choice to choose btw schools in New bruswick and Nova Scotia, I need infor on these 2 cities interms of survival for international student, eg the ease to get part time work,friendly environment etc. I will appreciate ur constructive contribution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by AdimO1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Congratulation to u and Ebughi....more gud news to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by debosky(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
wabterry: Hi, I have the choice to choose btw schools in New bruswick and Nova Scotia, I need infor on these 2 cities interms of survival for international student, eg the ease to get part time work,friendly environment etc. I will appreciate ur constructive contribution.

^^ New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are not cities, they are provinces (similar to states). If you want to travel 1000's of miles away from your home and pay 1,000's of dollars for an education, don't be lazy and try to find out information for yourself.

The same internet you used to access nairaland can provide you with much of the information you seek.

If you are looking for information regarding specific schools, then provide the names of the schools and those who have experience may be able to assist you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.