Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 3 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 3 (507828 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (404) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ all, whatz ur opinion about Univeristy of Manitoba and University of Saskatchewan....plus life in winnipeg and saskatoon as an international student....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Bros Na Winnipeg make sense pass o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Manweysabi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
any nairalander in memorial university? whats up with the school? any opportunities for international student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
boxbonnie:

Tanx bro... Pls are u on bbm or any other means ¶ can contact u so we can share ideas.. ¶ just got my soft copy today.. Hoping to get the original via mail in 2 weeks time. ¶ intended submitting nxt month. Pls let's xchange contact

HERE: 230959FA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Olami1224: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
ebugirl: Thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ every1, really appreciate. @earthgreener;plz read thru dis thread I av previously listed the documents I submitted. @danyl: plz go thru dis thread, I av answered the questions Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ asked.

ebugirl: big up's to you..... Congratulations i wish you a safe trip ahead.....Enjoy !!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by VCTROKOYE: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
hello house. I intend to pay my application fee for a school in Canada. Can I use GTB Master card?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
@all,
where are the other guyz going to Stouffville college? [b]sucre_cruz [/b]et al what'z up wif u guyz? any update?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by earthgreeners(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Gist me more, Job and housing

shavel: Bros Na Winnipeg make sense pass o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=VCTROKOYE]hello house. I intend to pay my application fee for a school in Canada. Can I use GTB Master card?
Thanks[/quot

Go ahead to use it,that is what i used
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
VCTROKOYE: hello house. I intend to pay my application fee for a school in Canada. Can I use GTB Master card?
Thanks

I also used it too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ebugirl

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
its been a while, i just decided to take a chill and not bother my self with TRV tots after the medicals just for me to log in and read about your TRV..so excited for you oo.

@ all

i ve read about future dalhousie university students on this forum... we go plenty for halifax very soon by Gods grace be dat o

More good news is coming IJN...AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ebugirl, a very bigggg congrats to u im rilli happy 4 ur. Congrats 2 to all who got der medical instruction..@ALL pls ooo my skool refused to give me my transcript on hand they insisted that they can only send to the embassy directly. Now i dont know what to do, do i allow them send to the embassy and when the transcript gets there i would collect it in person or what do i do cos they said thats all they can say. But ive applied already. Any one with similar issue pls advice me. Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by CodeBrain: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
Haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ebugirl, i'm happy 4 u o.@ last! keep soaring high nd higher gal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks umehart, ceejay n coded brain.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ALL pls ooo my skool refused to give me my transcript on hand they insisted that they can only send to the embassy directly. Now i dont know what to do, do i allow them send to the embassy and when the transcript gets there i would collect it in person or what do i do cos they said thats all they can say. But ive applied already. Any one with similar issue pls advice me. Thn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2012
Hello nairalanders
I appreciate the work u are duin pls I need help cos I want to do my masters in canada and I had 3.5 as my cgpa which school can I apply to, and when is the best time to start applying for the fall semester this 2012
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by lalla89: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2012
symbian03:

Congrats! Voyage
congratulations ebugirl ,i wish you safe trip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2012
@newaca et al,wats d name of d beneficiary 4d visa app. Fee. N whc bank is the cheapest,UBA OR gtb....
2. Is it compulsory dt i include tax clearance cert. In my docs 4submissn @d embassy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Danyl: @newaca et al,wats d name of d beneficiary 4d visa app. Fee. N whc bank is the cheapest,UBA OR gtb....
2. Is it compulsory dt i include tax clearance cert. In my docs 4submissn @d embassy?

canada deputy high commission LAGOS,use UBA,tax clearance is not compulsory but include it if you have it,it helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2012
Noswaa:

canada deputy high commission LAGOS,use UBA,tax clearance is not compulsory but include it if you have it,it helps

Well said...... Danyl it must be payable in lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2012
boxbonnie: @all..¶ just got my acceptance letter from the university of regina (undergraduate)my dad is my sponsor ¶ intend using a company statement of acct owned by my dad.. Its a current acct with resonable amount of money inside/gud flow of cash...
My dad is d ceo of d company and sole signatory..
My question is:how do ¶ prove dat the funds in d acct will be available for my study? What doc. Shld ¶ inculde as regards dis? Pls sum1 help ♏e "pls dnt refer ♏e to part1and 2" of this thread abeg....let's just move forward..
Thanks a lot!!!

@all sum1 shld pls ansa ♏e ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by newacca: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2012
@boxbonnie,
If your dad is the sole signatory to the acct and the business was registered in your Dad's name,then you are good to go. It is jst dat in d case of using company acct,there must be substantial amount of money in the acct. You knw it's a company acct and your Dad might not want exhaust the company capital on ur education alone.
Since your Dad is the sole signatory to the company account,it means he doesn't owe anyone explanation when he deposit or withdraws;which means fund is available for you anytime you need it for your education,through your Dad.
Your Dad will state categorically in the affidavit of sponsorship that all fund will be readily available for you. All you have to do is the make it clear in the affidavit of sponsorship and student questionnaire that your Dad has sole and direct access to the company account.
I hope it helps a bit.
ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by boxbonnie(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2012
newacca: @boxbonnie,
If your dad is the sole signatory to the acct and the business was registered in your Dad's name,then you are good to go. It is jst dat in d case of using company acct,there must be substantial amount of money in the acct. You knw it's a company acct and your Dad might not want exhaust the company capital on ur education alone.
Since your Dad is the sole signatory to the company account,it means he doesn't owe anyone explanation when he deposit or withdraws;which means fund is available for you anytime you need it for your education,through your Dad.
Your Dad will state categorically in the affidavit of sponsorship that all fund will be readily available for you. All you have to do is the make it clear in the affidavit of sponsorship and student questionnaire that your Dad has sole and direct access to the company account.
I hope it helps a bit.
ciao

Tanx bro!!! It helps a lot.. God bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2012
@ALL pls ooo my skool refused to give me my transcript on hand they insisted that they can only send to the embassy directly. Now i dont know what to do, do i allow them send to the embassy and when the transcript gets there i would collect it in person or what do i do cos they said thats all they can say. But ive applied already. Any one with similar issue pls advice me. Thnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Danyl(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2012
@noswaa and ebugirl, thanks for the info.
We shall all get there IJN,just a matter of time and perseverance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by ebugirl: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2012
Ceejay2: @ALL pls ooo my skool refused to give me my transcript on hand they insisted that they can only send to the embassy directly. Now i dont know what to do, do i allow them send to the embassy and when the transcript gets there i would collect it in person or what do i do cos they said thats all they can say. But ive applied already. Any one with similar issue pls advice me. Thnx

Y not addressing it to somewhere Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ can pick it from
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Ceejay2: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2012
@ebugirl, the transcript was addressed to CDHC, but dunno if i cud pick it up there wen delivered because the security at CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Noswaa: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Let there be good news in this house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
abeg i dey interested, i am just seeing this for the first time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hyper tracking ooooooooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by Bankwo7(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
God be for us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 3 by olaremy2k: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
Bankwo7: God be for us all.
.Ameen oooo.am nervous too.how long is urs now and when is ur resumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (404)

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.