Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

**aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ (5653 Views)

Safest Way To Rid Unwanted Preg.? / What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by smarthG(f): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2012
Please doctor in the house how safe is this?
pls help.
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by Lenny5000(m): 2:57am On Jun 13, 2012
smarth-G:
pls help.

Dont do it! Save that child because that Child is a MIRACLE from GOD, trust me! Get back
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by Afodot0022(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2012
dont venture into such. That baby has every right like u to live. U will regret your action nd d blood of the unborn wil be on ur head.

2 Likes

Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by Dmouthed(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2012
Hey Afodo or wot are u called, what do u do to unwanted pregnancy? Do u think aborting a pregnancy is a thing of fun? There are Health reasons for which one would want to do it A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mind u every fin has a reason.
Its not as if I encourage immorality of any sort but the advice she seeks now is doctors advice, Stop blackmailing and convicting people, thank you.
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by Lenny5000(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2012
D-mouthed:
Hey Afodo or wot are u called, what do u do to unwanted pregnancy? Do u think aborting a pregnancy is a thing of fun? There are Health reasons for which one would want to do it A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mind u every fin has a reason.
Its not as if I encourage immorality of any sort but the advice she seeks now is doctors advice, Stop blackmailing and convicting people, thank you.

There shouldn't be anything called UNWANTED PREGNANCY because the baby didn't just appear in the womb out of the blues dont you think? It takes two people taking out their clothes and having sex (Unprotected).. Especially in this age and time, more than 95% of people can prevent getting pregnant if they wish..
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by smarthG(f): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
Please am a married woman and all I needed here is a Medical Doctor and not medically illiterates talk bool-sheet to me. There is a reason for my research and it is for good for God sake.
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by queensmith: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
smarth-G:
pls help.

It's illegal in Nigeria, I remember stories of young women taking certains pills to induce abortions. Not sure if the pills were banned because they weren't safe or if it was the usual knee jerk reaction to from nonsense individuals in power.

I think certain hormonal pills can be used for up to 2 months of the pregnancy, after which the only other (safe option) will be the invasive procedure.

Go to google scholar or use google you should be able to gain enough facts there.
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by smarthG(f): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks mehn
Re: **aborting A 1month Preg. With Pills$ by kakamaleec(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians! Na wa o. She just asked a question and you guys are posting rubbish. If its an exam you guys wuld have failed. If u don't have answers to questions i suggest u keep ur silly mouth shut. Her life could be in danger for crying out loud and she needs help. Pls ma, it is very safe but if its above 12weeks don't try it. But make sure u have someone close to u and u shouldn't be too far from a clinic. For more details u can contact me personally. Abortion is not prohibited in Nigeria just as its not legal. The country is silent about it so i think u can do whatever pleases u.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Thermostat Oven For Sale / Pharmacists, Nurses, Others Should Stop Competing With Doctors –NMA President / COVID-19 Update For March 28 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.