Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly (9658 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by chosen04(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
An angry Nigerian, who simply identified himself as Man of Native God has declared that he is currently building a nuclear weapon in Lagos and has declared his intention to blow up the National Assembly premises in Abuja in protest against the corruption and misgovernance of the occupiers of the assembly. In a statement which he issued on the Punch website early this morning in response to a publication by the newpaper in Hon Farouk Lawan was said to have admitted collecting $500,000 from businessman Femi Otedola to influence the report of the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee on Fuel Subsidy, Man of Native God threatened that the horror of Hiroshima and Nagasaki will be nothing compared to the terror he is set to unleash on the members of Nigeria’s ruling class. The details of his statement are given below:

Man of Native God June 12, 2012 at 3:50 am

Nigeria.! Nigeria..!! Nigeria…!!! How many times did I call you?

I don’t need an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (Topol-M or SS-18 Satan)
I don’t need an Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile (Agni-5)
I don’t need a cruise missile (Tomahawk or Iskander)
I don’t need a mobile missile launcher.
I don’t need a nuclear powered aircraft carrier (USS Nimitz or Admiral Kuznetsov)
I don’t need a nuclear powered ballistic submarine (HMS Vigilant or USS Pennsylvania)
I don’t need a strategic bomber (B2-Spirit or Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack)
I don’t need a stealth bomber or a 5th-Gen fighter jet (F-22 Raptor or Sukhoi Su-35)

All I need is ONE working nuclear warhead..! I wouldn’t mind transporting and delivering the package BY HAND to the National Assembly Complex. Blow up that shrine of corruption and put an end to this geographical expression!

How can I be alive, a Man of Native God like myself, and idiots and chickens would be stealing me dry both in broad daylight and pitch darkness? The earlier we finalise this geographic divorce the better for we. The clock is ticking. I am already synthesising and enriching Plutonium-239 here in Lagos. Oh yes! If you like go and invite the IAEA and the UN Security Council. Tell them to search and comb all of LAGOS for “clandestine nuclear weapons activities”. They won’t find me. Once I enrich up to weapons grade level (90%), Hiroshima will be child’s play. Nagasaki will be like a game of Nintendo. This country will hear a very Big Bang!!

I don tell una my mind. People wey get ear, make them hear.

Rubbish.

MAN of NATIVE GOD . . .

http://omojuwa.com/2012/angry-nigerian-builds-nuclear-weapon-threatens-to-blow-up-national-assembly/#.T9dl_l9QJaY.twitter

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by NwaNimo1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
He better invest in some 'Drone' dodging equipments as well,

He must be on Obama's hit list for the month of June!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
If this is true that means an attack on the north cos many civilians will be affected and their will be reprisals
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by cashmentor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2012
Blow up the place? Only to raise another set of criminals.... Will he also blow up the Police, the Lecturers, the average corrupt Nigerian, the Medics, Nigerian Students, Pastors or Imams, will he equaly blow up Aso Rock and all our past leaders? ?I support u 100 %, buh that won't solve the problem!

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by 401kk: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
They need to face a life threatening call for once in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ebamma(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2012
joke of the year
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by chosen04(f): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
You have my support bro!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
This guy seems to know what he is talking about, I mean all these military equipment he mentioned are very correct and right on mark.

But let us face it, it takes a lot of time,resources and effort and money to build just a single nuclear warhead. That is why you see for example Iran despite spending billions of dollars are still some way from getting a working nuclear warhead.

So I think what this guy really means is that he is building a bomb powerful enough to blow up the whole National Assembly complex or maybe he might be working on a dirty bomb that is concentrated enough to contaminate the whole area.

Whatever it is I think that he should be taken very seriously and if he could actually do it he will have the full support of more than a few people, me inclusive.

I mean these guys running our country are bastards. If Boko Haram had been doing something like this they would have got the support of most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
I'm sure 'Putin' can sell him one for under $20,000.

And to be honest I would be prepared to chip in.

I think he's intentions are honorable,

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2012
my brother, if u need my assistance, pls call 08035:::: sorry, let me send it to ur email sharply. I will be ur errand boy just for dis mission. I want them dead too! All of them i mean.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Yeske2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
If this is true, he has my full support.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Afam4eva(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2012
Every Nigerian should support this man's resolve to helpt them do what their cowardly lives could not do. But how does this man intend taking to the national assembly. He should also apply federal characeter and rotation in his quest.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by NwaNimo1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
I may know where to get some 'Explosives/Cemtex' if that would be of any use . . . . .
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by NwaNimo1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: I may know where to get some 'Explosives/Cemtex' if that would be of any use . . . . .
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ebamma(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
if dis guy wants to commit suicide there is a beta way than dis,
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
ebamma: if dis guy wants to commit suicide there is a beta way than dis,
my friend keep shut! ¶ am I̶̲̥̅̊n on dis project jor!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by 9jaIhail(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS GUY TO HURRY UP ON THIS PROJECT,IN FACT I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT AS THIS LUNANTIC FOOLS KEPT STEALING THIS COUNTRY DRY.PLEASE THIS ID1OTS NEED TO DIE IN A PAINFUL WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE HEARTLESS.IN CASE U NEE ANY HELP OF ANY KIND I AM BY YOU BRO.HURRY UP PLEASE HURRY UP.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by queensmith: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
of all the things he could build with the money and effort. lmao
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ebamma(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2012
9ja_I_hail: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS GUY TO HURRY UP ON THIS PROJECT,IN FACT I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT AS THIS LUNANTIC FOOLS KEPT STEALING THIS COUNTRY DRY.PLEASE THIS ID1OTS NEED TO DIE IN A PAINFUL WAY BECAUSE THEY ARE HEARTLESS.IN CASE U NEE ANY HELP OF ANY KIND I AM BY YOU BRO.HURRY UP PLEASE HURRY UP.
,hmm, desperadoes.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by EvilBrain1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
I wish this guy all the best in his endeavours. Blowing up the National Assembly is a laudable goal deserving of our support and prayers.

Though I'm curious about how he plans to acquire fissionable materials for his bomb. Is he planning to centifuge Uranium like the Iranians are doing? That would take a really long time and would probably be too expensive.

I advice him to try the David Hahn method and build a breeder reactor using Americum-241 from second hand smoke detectors. You can also get most of the other elements required from common household objects (though the tritium might be difficult to get). If he can gather enough Americum and Thorium, he could have sufficient fissile material to take out the three arms zone in a few short years.

Mr. Man of Native God should feel free to PM me if he needs any help.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ACM10: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think that this folk did physics. If it is possible to build nuclear weapon in secondary school lab, then Al qaida would have acquired several warheads. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by manny4life(m): 2:13am On Jun 13, 2012
ACM10: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't think that this folk did physics. If it is possible to build nuclear weapon in secondary school lab, then Al qaida would have acquired several warheads. Lol

LOL, whether he did physics or not, he's already giving people idea, kinda like a good and bad one. Before you know it, people will start planning to bring Abuja down to its very knees.. Anyway, I wish him luck in his endeavor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by HighChief4(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2012
I wish we had more people like this "Man of Native God" in naija. He has my full support and I wish him success in his heroic mission
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by saintneo(m): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2012
i dey laugh!
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by dasparrow: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2012
Well, let's see how it goes.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by ebamma(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2012
the right name for dis dude is Man On Suicide watch.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by sunky644(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2012
@OP, what are you still waiting for? Please carry out assignment as soon as possible as I am already rehearsing how to mourn my thief useless uncle there.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by damilola15: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Yeah right.
Ok I don't subscribe to violence but blowing those maggots would be to my pleasure. Though I wish his reasons would be more than just the Lawan case, t it just a grain compared to what plagues Nigeria, nevertheless it's a good place to start.

Back from my daydreams. Did he say Plutonium? Nigeria is not a Nuclear rich country so where and exactly how did he purchase it. I'd believe him if he could start with some rocket propelled grenade.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2012
damilola15: Yeah right.
Ok I don't subscribe to violence but blowing those maggots would be to my pleasure. Though I wish his reasons would be more than just the Lawan case, t it just a grain compared to what plagues Nigeria, nevertheless it's a good place to start.

Back from my daydreams. Did he say Plutonium? Nigeria is not a Nuclear rich country so where and exactly how did he purchase it. I'd believe him if he could start with some rocket propelled grenade.

but there are loads of uranium, he could make use of that as well.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by maclatunji: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
In Nigeria, any thing seems possible at the moment. Maybe the thieving rogues in power will change their ways. More and more people are getting angry and desperate.
Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by pistol: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
Lol,
hope this is not true..
Violence is never the best option.

Wat of if there is a chenobyrl accident there he is producing the weapon of mass destruction,imagine the aftermath..

Re: Angry Nigerian Builds Nuclear Weapon, Threatens To Blow Up National Assembly by executinal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
Are you for real?? why the alert na?? if you are serious, then blow up the shrine before all this your noise. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnaji Committed No Offence – Jonathan / Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election / Judiciary Workers Closed Down All Courts Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.