Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

German Visa Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visa Appeal (2031 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Visa Appeal by onyekakene(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Plz can someone tell me how long it takes German embassy to reply appeal against visa refusal.. or if i can contact the embassy cus i hv waitd for some weeks now..
Re: German Visa Appeal by bene1(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Good morning my people, After appeal,got acknowledgement mail that they've seen my appeal letter dat they are processing it until dey get new information till dey'll get back to me. I've been waiting for mail from german embassy,its 3months now. pls cAn anyone tell me what to do and why its staying long like dis?
Re: German Visa Appeal by worry359(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2016
bene1:
Good morning my people, After appeal,got acknowledgement mail that they've seen my appeal letter dat they are processing it until dey get new information till dey'll get back to me. I've been waiting for mail from german embassy,its 3months now. pls cAn anyone tell me what to do and why its staying long like dis?

If you had read any world news you would know that Germany is overrun with immigrants from Syria and other countries.
There is an immigration crisis in Europe at the moment.
The last thing they need or want is Nigerians as well with their reputation.

Your appeal will have very low priority at the moment while they are trying to save starving children stuck in transit camps.
You must wait until they get around to you.

1 Like

Re: German Visa Appeal by bene1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dear Worry359,thanks for the reply.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Fooled: No Visa Free Country For Nigerians / Flight Itinerary / 10 Amazing Things To Do In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.